Do SP's go gaga over certain clients, when they call?

I would like to ask the SP's if they smile or get enthused when certain clients call?

As clients we have our favorite SP's! Do you have your favorite Clients?

Do not mention names. Ty.:-D8)

If you wish you can describe the experience , that makes you feel great sexual or non!!

Absolutely! I don't do phones, but when my bb hums and I see a email from a fav, it sends shivers everywhere!

Catherine

There a Few Fav's for sure ..

Especially if you are into the same things...:-D

And friends who are Sp's do discuss there clients , not for sharing but sometimes a funny incident can happen or if the potential for duo's are there.

but that's about it.

Mo'Nay:-D

• Like 1

Sure it can and does happen. From the moment you exchange that first email where she says, yes I will see you on <date, time> to the moment you walk in the door and she greets you with that beautiful smile, that first kiss and the comment that she could not wait all day to see you - yes, when you make an impression people remember you. Not everything said is part of the 'act'. When you repeat enough time with someone, friendships develop and you see the person behind the persona. It isn't always an act. Just my opinion.

<Still not an SP

Seymour>

Guest i***k***
Absolutely! I don't do phones, but when my bb hums and I see a email from a fav, it sends shivers everywhere!

Catherine

Note to self: Make Catherine's BB hum a lot and see what happens.

I wouldn't say I go Gaga over anyone but there are certainly clients that can brighten my day/week and ones that I think about when they are not around. Sometimes it's nice to revisit the events of your time together, to replay the good moments in your head. When that client calls again I'll start to anticipate our next encounter and have a smile on my face for a few days while I wait.

As far as what gives me that feeling, it varies but it all comes down to that certain connection that allows me to escape in the fantasy and forget that I'm working.

Guest i***k***
I wouldn't say I go Gaga over anyone but there are certainly clients that can brighten my day/week and ones that I think about when they are not around. Sometimes it's nice to revisit the events of your time together, to replay the good moments in your head. When that client calls again I'll start to anticipate our next encounter and have a smile on my face for a few days while I wait.

As far as what gives me that feeling, it varies but it all comes down to that certain connection that allows me to escape in the fantasy and forget that I'm working.

Well said!

Certainly we do...we have our favorite clients as you have your favorite ladies...

kisses,

Emma A

shhhhhhhh ps Cat put it on vibrate...hehe its a wonderful feeling...mine bb is set to vibrate first then that special ring...

Yes, I do when one of my favorite clients calls and wants to meet up. :wink: It's usually because they are regulars and they know my likes, I know their likes, and a fondness or happy memory of our last encounter runs though my mind, and that thought gets me excited and I can't wait for our little naughty but friendly visit. It doesn't mean that I don't like my other clients has much because I enjoy them all; its just a more intense feeling knowing he's coming bach again for more and to see me that drives my more over the top.