Full service Massage place near or in the Byward?

Hello All,

I am looking for a full service Massage place in the Byward or close to it. Since I am asking here, I am looking for a recreational massage not a therapeutic one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hello All,

I am looking for a full service Massage place in the Byward or close to it. Since I am asking here, I am looking for a recreational massage not a therapeutic one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

I doubt you are going to find a massage parlour that offers this as that would be illegal. Also we do not discuss illegal activities here on cerb.

As well most indy MAs do not offer FS. You might be best looking for an SP who offers erotic massage as one of her packages.

If you are willing to travel a few minutes over the bridge, I would recommend Tiffany Amber.

Hello All,

Thanks!

Since you are a new user, we will try to be gentle with you, but these types of questions are not acceptable. Massage parlours are masage parlours. FS are provided by service providers. Try and be careful what questions you ask, and how to ask them.

Captainkf,

here is the specific rule to which Angela and roger made reference

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_discussillegal

Cerb is a great place, I am certain you will enjoy the time spent with us.

toine

Thanks for the info, sorry about my lack of clarity. I did not mean full service. I meant an erotic massage, not just a regular massage.

Thanks, won't happen again.

Well... guys... since he's a new user, it may just be poor phrasing :)

captainkf: FS usually means... um... everything. If you're just looking for a massage with a happy ending (hands only) then any of the MAs who advertise here will probably do that. If you're looking to get laid at the end of your massage, you'd be looking for a SP who does massage too.

And on the legality: that only really matters when discussing massage parlours. Independent MAs can technically do whatever they like (although if they wanted to to that, they'd just advertise as SPs, so they won't :) ). The broader point here is: don't go to a MA looking for any more than what MAs offer; that way lies awkwardness and a lot of questions to which the answer is "No."

Anyway... let us know what you're looking for (massage + HJ, or really massage + pretty much anything else) and we'll be able to give you some more accurate suggestions...

Guest s**nflute
Hello All,

Thanks!

That's a NO NO !! question CaptainF!!!:sadomaso:please read the rules

Vienna might do the trick for you. She advertises in the Sun periodically.

Thanks for the info, sorry about my lack of clarity. I did not mean full service. I meant an erotic massage, not just a regular massage.

Thanks, won't happen again.

Thanks for the clarification, this forum has many great ladies that offer non-regular massage or erotic massage...

I am located just east of the market and offer a fantastic service, I believe Jessica's Massage (another great talent) also is close to this area...

Good luck with getting your non-FS massage and have fun on the site!

Bethany

Xoxox

Jessica is just off the market and offers an amazing erotic massage. Search for her ads and recommendations. Let her know you are new, express what you are looking for, and treat her with respect - and I know you'll be in good hands.

Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't realize the OP didn't mean Full service as in intercourse, which is why I recommended an SP who offers massage.

If it's an erotic massage only you are seeking, then certainly consider Sweetest Massage (Bethany) who is very close to the market.

Depending on how mobile you are, you could also consider Megan and Melia... they're both not too far from the Market.

Guest s**nflute
Depending on how mobile you are, you could also consider Megan and Melia... they're both not too far from the Market.

We keep forgetting what is available under our noses....thanks for the reminder.

I am sorry, but I do not know who this is or how to access them? Any hints?

Thanks.

Melia posts in the Ottawa Massage provider section three or four times a week. This is your best route. Megan has not been around cerb for a while; I would suggest googling megan massage ottawa or something akin.

Best of luck and have a great time with the cerb ladies.

toine