Shy PSE?

Have noticed Shy (currently advertises on CL) described as PSE but have not been able to confirm exactly what is included in her PSE. From my experiance the term "PSE" can vary in definition depending on the girl. What I'm particularly interested in knowing is if she offers BBBJ and a PSF (COF). Any info anyone?

if it is the same lady....

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4312

Have noticed Shy (currently advertises on CL) described as PSE but have not been able to confirm exactly what is included in her PSE. From my experiance the term "PSE" can vary in definition depending on the girl. What I'm particularly interested in knowing is if she offers BBBJ and a PSF (COF). Any info anyone?

I was with Shy the other day and planned on finding out what constituted her PSE services ... and then she put her ass on my face and I forgot everything. Good lord she has an amazing bottom. Not good, not really good ... absofreakin-glutely amazing.

I have to be alone for a moment now.

I was with Shy the other day and planned on finding out what constituted her PSE services ... and then she put her ass on my face and I forgot everything. Good lord she has an amazing bottom. Not good, not really good ... absofreakin-glutely amazing.

I have to be alone for a moment now.

I have to agree. She has one of the most amazing asses i have ever experienced!

A must see for a true PSE

I have to agree. She has one of the most amazing asses i have ever experienced!

A must see for a true PSE

I agree with ottawajamie and the prior post as well! Shy is a beautiful girl with a very accomodating attitude. Personally, I don't mind if she answers the phone as long as she is sitting on my face with that hot ass!

hey pistol,

i thought that agency had all kinds of issues.......

I called her directly ... didn't know an agency was involved.

I called her directly ... didn't know an agency was involved.

Her phone number advertised is answered directly by her. Agency or no agency, she is a class act.

You could PM her: Shy-Ebony and ask.

I did PM her 4 days ago about her GFE or PSE on a first date. No answer. No idea how often she checks or if we constantly keep her PM box full.

Shy, please don't be shy. Enquiring minds want to know!

In meantime, anybody have an answer from their own experience?

PM me details if you want.

Shortstuff

So no one's gotten to the bottom of this eh..?

I was thinking the same dam thing, you took the words out of my mouth!

On an other note, I have never been with a black woman before! Is it worth a try guys?

Posted via Mobile Device

1. You should just phone her instead of pm or email...she is very easy to talk to, but doesn't check email much...too busy!

2. Is she worth a try? Absolutely! And if you have never been with a black woman you don't know what you are missing!

Women of colour are pretty much like any other group; some are hot, some are not. Shy is definitely hot. My recollection is COB, not COF, but the end result still looked (and felt) very nice.

I was thinking the same dam thing, you took the words out of my mouth!

On an other note, I have never been with a black woman before! Is it worth a try guys?

Posted via Mobile Device

Is Shy worth a try? Depends what you like ... I didn't find her to be an incredible conversationalist, but she seems to be a nice person nonetheless. It is already well documented that she has a butt that is second to none, is very accommodating to personal fetishes and is quite talented at what she does. I guess it is up to you if that makes her worth a try.

I have never been with a black woman before! Is it worth a try guys?

Posted via Mobile Device

Once you try black you might not ever be back :lol:

I went out with a black beauty for the better part of a year. they are diffrent in some ways like she had super smooth skin and simular in that they love sex like all women do.