Jennifer @ yourmgf

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I was browsing announcements at CERB and an annoucement from a Montreal agency caught my eye. It says Jennifer was about 5'2'' and 36C natural. Hmmm, sounds about right, methinks. I went to their website and look at her profile. There is no review at CERB and I decided to take a chance. I PMd the agency and requested an hour with Jennifer. After exchanging emails and text messages, I was set to meet her. It was a freezing day and I was hesitant at first but finally committed to seeing her.

She was located in a upscale downtown hotel right down my alley. I was not expecting much frankly and non-chalantly knock on the door. She opened the door, greet me warmly and let me in. When I saw her, I was truly shocked, as in SHOCKED!!! My jaws dropped and my faithful sidekick promptly stood up. I wasn't nervous before but I am truly nervous now. It feels like I stumbled on a suite of Hugh Hefner and seen one of his girlfriends.

She was one of the most beautiful women I have seen in person. Although they don't look a like, she reminds me of a young Phoebe Cates (with the smile that launch a billion posters) or an Elisha Cuthbert (when she's still playing Kim of 24). She has their magnetic appeal that will melt your heart. A real sweet, girl next door type, beauty; not the statuesque super model look of a Heidi Klum. She is petite but her body straddles the sweet spot between a spinner and voluptous.

Perhaps sensing my confusion, she got my bag and led me to her suite. I was dressed for an Artic expedition, so it took a while to shed my gear. I said I need a hot shower and afterwards we sat on the bed. She was wearing a sexy lingerie. Her skin feels like silk to the touch, with no tats or piercings on sight. She's a non-smoker and she smells divine. We started touching and she loves to kiss. I wasn't much a kisser but this is the second time I engaged in a DFK. Before long, I was trying to peel off her lower lip. I will skip the intimate details but I just like to mention that she has one of the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen, on par with Jasmine Thai. As I was a breast man, I feel like I am in heaven. It was one of the most intense and delicious experience I ever had.

It takes a lot of effort to hold back the inevitable, but when it was over, we engage in small talk. I discover that she was a very good conversationalist! We talked about cities here in Canada we have been to. This is her first visit here in Ottawa and I ask her to come back. I was surprised that I am the only one for the day! I encourage her to come back to Ottawa and she promised that she will. I almost never repeat on an SP (the exception was Jasmine Thai) but she is a definite repeat; I'm looking forward to her next visit.

The hour flew past and it is time for me to go. I said my goodbyes and wish her well. She kissed me warmly. She will celebrate her birthday in a few days and I wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! To say I was smitten was an understatement. So next time Jennifer comes to town, don't walk, but run to her door. And you might find bliss here on earth

Agency yourmgf.com
I would visit again
Agency yourmgf.com
I would visit again
  • Like 3

I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely young lady today. Even after 4 hours of seeing her, still feels like a sweet dream. She was truly a GFE experience like said above. She is quite new to this scene and not going into much details, can say for sure that Ottawa scene is getting better with the presence of yourmgf. She is here only till tomorrow, catch her if you can!!

Thanks to Jennifer and yourmgf for bringing in nice ladies;)

I also had the good fortune of passing an hour with Jennifer when she was here in Ottawa recently. This was my first encounter with the beautiful ladies of YourMGF and I was blown away by how gorgeous she was. The seductive lingerie she was wearing couldn't hide the fantastic body underneath! As mentioned before, her skin was so soft and her breasts were perfect.

We started with DFK but before long things evolved naturally. She made me feel very comfortable with her exquisite skills. All good things do come to a pleasant end ,however, and then I had the chance to see what an intelligent and engaging young woman she is.

I highly recommend that next time she comes to Ottawa, make sure you book some time with Jennifer- you sure won't be disappointed!

I was quite nervous as I'm somewhat of a neophyte. Jennifer greeted me at the door and I was pleasantly surprised how attractive she was. Having come from work, I had a quick shower and then sat on the bed to get to know this luscious creature. She was very easy to talk to but my nerves were still rattled. To break the tension, I offered to massage her and I have to say that her butt was a thing of beauty - soft yet firm and just the right size. She was very responsive to my touch and when I turned her over, I was presented by a magnificent set of C cup breasts - heaven on earth! I sensed her nervousness was fading so I put her completely at ease by diving in. Needless to say her honeypot was delicious and she responded with a slow agonizing boil. She stopped me because she was "too sensitive" and too wet. She then took over with a lovely BJ that left me groaning. On came the glove and she straddled me cowgirl. Lots of bed squeaking and body slapping only heightened the tension. Flipped her over for doggie and I have to say that the view was spectacular! Finished with missionary but tried to hang on as long as possible just to savour the moment. The final climax left us covered in hot sweat. We lingered in bed talking about her life and I have to say that the conversation left me more turned on as I got to know her better. I found out that she is relatively new to the game and she was just learning the game.

She is a sweet beautiful flower boys. Treat her well and we'll see her blossom. YourMGF seems to be sending some lovely ladies. Cannot wait for Jennifer's return.

I saw Jennifer for third time yesterday. "Sweet" is the word! She is the high school girl you knew who wouldn't do "it". Well fellows, she's changed her mind! Lovely body and face!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.