The Importance of following Instructions....

Hihi :b

women-should-come-with-instructions-funny-someecards.jpg

On a more serious note, one of my biggest pet peeve is having to reply to a potential client with:

Hello,

As indicated on my website...(insert website link here)

Edited by Genevieve Marceau
  • Like 3

I guess that tread need to be pump up

In the last days I request protocol to confirm..it seem that all half new clients choose to not follow it..

I'm trying to understand is it like the 5 years old kid that refuse to comply to rules?fake the shower??

I even modify my ad how I work on two calls system which is on my website and yet people don't follow..don't provide info

I'm really puzzle as I get told I am cold ..not nice via text when the same questions are asks without any info and appear on my site

"How can we hook up"

To which I rly what is already request on my ad to get

"It could be more friendly but I guess those are manners that should be expected from a whore"

I would love to make our time together awesome however if along the process I get constantly ignored as per request it does somehow not put me in the best mood... It very hard to be respectful when people are very rude...I understand that those days clinics,public gov place have sign saying verbally abuse won't be tolerate..should we have one

Why is it so hard when you never met a lady to the least introduce yourself with Informations as she requested..then she may be more incline to respond to some apprehension or questions she may have

Sadly when repeatively gents don't follow instructions it put. I. Annoy mood I'm expected to provide the best experience however I am human if I feel my instructions been ignored it does affect my mood

VJ

• Like 2

Guest webothscore
I guess that tread need to be pump up

In the last days I request protocol to confirm..it seem that all half new clients choose to not follow it..

I'm trying to understand is it like the 5 years old kid that refuse to comply to rules?fake the shower??

I even modify my ad how I work on two calls system which is on my website and yet people don't follow..don't provide info

I'm really puzzle as I get told I am cold ..not nice via text when the same questions are asks without any info and appear on my site

"How can we hook up"

To which I rly what is already request on my ad to get

"It could be more friendly but I guess those are manners that should be expected from a whore"

I would love to make our time together awesome however if along the process I get constantly ignored as per request it does somehow not put me in the best mood... It very hard to be respectful when people are very rude...I understand that those days clinics,public gov place have sign saying verbally abuse won't be tolerate..should we have one

Why is it so hard when you never met a lady to the least introduce yourself with Informations as she requested..then she may be more incline to respond to some apprehension or questions she may have

Sadly when repeatively gents don't follow instructions it put. I. Annoy mood I'm expected to provide the best experience however I am human if I feel my instructions been ignored it does affect my mood

VJ

Sorry to hear this. For sure if somebody has called you a name, it should be their loss. You don't need their business. What would they be like in person? I wonder what these guys look and smell like, how they interact with a lady and so on. There is no room for vulgarity and rudeness. Instructions are easy to follow, so these people must be lazy.

. Instructions are easy to follow, so these people must be lazy.

I don't now if it is a matter of being lazy, or that the Gentleman would sooner talk directly to the SP. I acknowledge one would find out more taking the time to read the lady's profile.

This is exactly the point I've been trying to make in previous posts. A lot of men don't take the time to read the instructions, or follow directions. I've certainly been guilty of this myself in the past.

I don't know that there is a solution. I suppose just don't bother with those of us who don't do what is asked of us. That would be the simple solution.

I've learned to read the profiles first now...There is the chance it just might be newbies just not knowing quite what is expected or what to do.

One does get a very quick lesson in what is proper and what is not real fast. :)

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
I don't now if it is a matter of being lazy, or that the Gentleman would sooner talk directly to the SP. I acknowledge one would find out more taking the time to read the lady's profile.

This is exactly the point I've been trying to make in previous posts. A lot of men don't take the time to read the instructions, or follow directions. I've certainly been guilty of this myself in the past.

I don't know that there is a solution. I suppose just don't bother with those of us who don't do what is asked of us. That would be the simple solution.

I've learned to read the profiles first now...There is the chance it just might be newbies just not knowing quite what is expected or what to do.

One does get a very quick lesson in what is proper and what is not real fast. :)

True. I put more emphasis on those being rude as opposed to being lazy, but I understand and respect your response. In the end, the ladies do like to have their instructions read, whatever the case may be.

True. I put more emphasis on those being rude as opposed to being lazy, but I understand and respect your response. In the end, the ladies do like to have their instructions read, whatever the case may be.

I do believe we are in agreement and on the same page about that!

This site can be quite complicated when you first come upon it, or at least complicated for some of us Newbies...I am still learning things actually.

On 2/2/2012 at 9:06 PM, roamingguy said:

From a guy's, well this guy's point of view, regarding giving information, or verification if you will

When I was a wet behind the ears newbie, one of the misconceptions I had about this lifestyle, it was only an anonymous no strings attached sexual encounter. The ladies had no need for my personal information, my privacy was important

Well a few encounters, and a lot of learning, through the posts and forums on CERB the reason for verification is perfectly valid...it's a tool the ladies use to help ensure their safety...they are after all, being alone with a man who is for all intent purposes, a stranger. Yes, a gentleman's privacy is important. But on the scale of things, a lady's safety and life IMHO outweigh a man's privacy

And look at it from the ladies' viewpoint. You don't trust a lady with your personal information, but you expect her to blindly trust you with her safety and life

As for the issue of breaching privacy, what would a lady hope to gain...really?

Break up your marriage...why?

Blackmail...unless your filthy rich, this is an activity using disposable income. Most of us aren't well enough off to have enough money to be blackmailed. And a lady makes far more by being a good SP than any possible money to be made by blackmail

And if you have that much mistrust in a lady that you plan on seeing, that giving her your personal information makes you uncomfortable, maybe you should think about seeing someone you feel more comfortable with.

What I've found, in initial email contact, when giving verification information, it's much like a big ice breaker. And when you finally meet, a lot of trust has already been established, leading to in my experience, great encounters

But that's this guy's view

RG

Beautifully said roaminguy !

Given the insane amount of contacts I have received this past week from texting apps ( I ignore apps) , I thought it would be good to revive this newbie thread.

My screening policy is explained on my website. I have explained that I do not reply to apps and also gone to great length on my website to explain that your information is confidential and that it is only for my personal safety and no other reason. In fact I don't even ask for alot in the way of screening .. just a first name, valid phone number and a quick call back (the first time only). Before I do the verification phone call I ask your permission to call in case it is not a good time to do so.

Still I get texts like the one I got today:

Him (No name provided) : Hi Bonnie, I am very interested in an appointment. I am using a texting app as there is no way I am willing to provide my personal number. I understand your situation but that does not change mine. I don't expect a reply but am trying anyways. (Then a physical description of himself). discreet, respectful and very clean.

Me: no reply.

My situation ??? Why is it so difficult to understand that it is not safe for us to invite a completely anonymous man into our homes/studios ? It just baffles me how some men still react like the basic amount of information we need to keep ourselves safe if unreasonable . ( I found the fact that the texter described himself as "respectful" especially ironic).

A very important point to make (and it was said earlier in this thread) is that no professional service provider is going to misuse your personal information. We do not cold call or text clients. Ever. All you have to do is delete your call/text history after setting up your appointment and you have no worries . It is also good to indicate in your initial contact what would be an appropriate time to reply to you if we can't respond right away. ie. please don't text after 4 pm (or whatever).

I have tried very hard to be reassuring about discretion on my website for the life of me I still can't understand the guys who think that their nervousness about booking is more important than my nervousness about being raped, beaten  or killed. I am putting it very bluntly because so many guys still act like we don't have the right to ask for screening info.

so recap

1. no professional service provider will ever cold call/text you out of the blue

2. sorry to deflate your (general new clients) ego but you are not worth blackmailing (Ottawa is a small place and word travel's quickly in this community and abusing your information is not worth losing my entire business over)

3. I enjoy the time we spend but beyond that,  I have no interest in your private life. I have a life of my own .

4. your nervousness (which really is just a lack of trust in my professionalism) is not more important than my physical safety.

5. When you are unwilling to provide proper screening info that is an immediate red flag

6. a lady who asks for proper screening info is actually a sign of professionalism and accountability. Look at it this way ... the more respecting she is of herself .. the more she is likely to respect you/your privacy and discretion.

So please gentlemen , respect the ladies screening process. She is after all, the one inviting you into her home.  Apps are completely anonymous .. do you really expect me to invite you into my home because you "told me you are a good guy" ?

ps . is there a way to bump this discussion ? Really great info .

Edited by Guest