The Importance of following Instructions....

Thanks Emily for starting this tread;i can only ad to this that yes it is very important to read and follow instruction..Many times it happen that someone disregard my instructions..It lead to some frustration on each side and sometime end up bad as the person doesn't understand my lack of patience

I have step by step how to book on my site,what to expect and i still have to hold the hand sometime of gents i have seen numerous time..It is very time consuming..it can lead to misunderstanding

I can understand that everybody is new at a certain point however just remember that if you disregard instructions or reading site the outcome may not be positive..Every ladies have their way to work.

VJ

• Like 1

Guest w*ng**

Thank you for this information. As a newbie to seeing SP's or MA's this is very helpful. After your comments, I can appreciate how time consuming it can be to answer questions that are already covered in your website.

Love the thread Emily and definitely looking forward to a visit with you.

I hope to posting a few reviews from a couple of the ladies that I've seen over the last couple of weeks. Of course ensuring they don't mind being reviewed.

Happy Easter

I am bumping this tread and i a gentle reminder to follow instructions..It happen that lately i have i would say a lot of gents dismissing my instructions..Further asking me to make some exceptions..

I have nearly every calls this week call me a good 20min before their app time..I had gent wanting me to follow their ways or an other lady way..

I respect every ladies process but do expect gents to respect mine or move on

I work on a 2 calls systems as it has prove me right not comfortable giving my location way in advance neither than giving my room number via email or in advance..Just this morning once again i had someone ignoring my explanations of my process and instructions..

Gents please read the instructions of every ladies..it is important and understand that one lady may be comfortable with one thing and an other not..You should push lady to make exceptions for you

thanks VJ

It's been awhile since this thread has had any activity and I believe with some recent issue I have been dealing with it needs to be brought up and as much attention given as possible. This is a very important and serious matter and issue for all the providers.

In my ads I feel like they have turned in to a how to manual and losing what I want to express about me. Half the page is instructions when contacting me and what I require because of the question I receive and the instructions are all on my website, so I am constantly duplicating my instructions. Some read and follow instructions very well but others WOW, I feel like not even responding and it is upsetting because the ones I do have to walk through simple to the point instructions turn out to be complete gentleman. I don't mind communicating prior to an encounter, I actually love it.

I despise having my time and effort getting to know someone, screening and simple method of contact instructions disregarded and the interaction a complete waste of my time, when I could be focusing more on someone who is actually serious.

I find it disrespectful and if someone doesn't follow very simple instructions, what type of impression do you think that makes?

Yes this is in the "newbie" section but this issue applies to all who disregard our instructions regardless of how long someone has been in the lifestyle.

In short form, if a ladies instructions are too hard to follow and you just want to bypass and disregard our request in my opinion, just move on and stop wasting our time. We put a lot of time and effort in to developing our business policies and processes and taking our businesses very serious, professional and deserve our businesses to be respected as if they are any other and you are going to any other type of professional.

I will leave it at that and I do hope that more respect and fully reading and following our instructions improves tremendously.

Lexy

• Like 1

Gabriella Laurence said:
Recently, I've been put in a very uncomfortable situation due to someone not following instructions.

It's threads like this that make Lyla such a valuable resource especially for newcomers.

This one is pure common sense. Especially if the instructions are clearly stated and easy to follow there's no reason why anyone shouldn't happily comply.

I would think that if everything is clearly stated and understood in advance this would only lead to a much more satisfying and relaxing encounter for both parties which is what we should be striving for.

Thanks Emily for starting another informative and useful thread and to the other ladies for providing their insight.

I had a guy who parked right in the middle of the street when there is no stopping because he couldn't follow directions. His first language was not English but he could speak it pretty well. Even after the other SP I work with spoke to him in French, he still didn't want to listen. He also begged me to drive to drive 5 Kms to the gas station to meet him even though he had a GPS! Finally he parked and when he was leaving he didn't ask how to get back to where he was staying within the area and said "It's okay, I have a GPS." Arggggg!!! This was a special case but some people do not bother to listen. lol.

I believe it is time to add and revisit this thread. It is packed full of great information and with all the new members joining, I think it's a great idea to revive this thread.

It's been awhile since this thread has had any activity and I believe with some recent issue I have been dealing with it needs to be brought up and as much attention given as possible. This is a very important and serious matter and issue for all the providers.

In my ads I feel like they have turned in to a how to manual and losing what I want to express about me. Half the page is instructions when contacting me and what I require because of the question I receive and the instructions are all on my website, so I am constantly duplicating my instructions. Some read and follow instructions very well but others WOW, I feel like not even responding and it is upsetting because the ones I do have to walk through simple to the point instructions turn out to be complete gentleman. I don't mind communicating prior to an encounter, I actually love it.

I despise having my time and effort getting to know someone, screening and simple method of contact instructions disregarded and the interaction a complete waste of my time, when I could be focusing more on someone who is actually serious.

I find it disrespectful and if someone doesn't follow very simple instructions, what type of impression do you think that makes?

Yes this is in the "newbie" section but this issue applies to all who disregard our instructions regardless of how long someone has been in the lifestyle.

In short form, if a ladies instructions are too hard to follow and you just want to bypass and disregard our request in my opinion, just move on and stop wasting our time. We put a lot of time and effort in to developing our business policies and processes and taking our businesses very serious, professional and deserve our businesses to be respected as if they are any other and you are going to any other type of professional.

I will leave it at that and I do hope that more respect and fully reading and following our instructions improves tremendously.

Lexy

• Like 3

Thanks for the information ladies. This is really good to know. I have never been out of line with a SP, and know to be extra diligent about reading the fine print and following directions!

My theory is if they cannot follow my instructions at the beginning, they will not follow my instructions when we are together. There are some things I will never provide, no matter how much money is involved. They will try to get me to do something I am not comfortable with, and it ends badly.

If they can't respect my wishes on how to contact me, then I do not want to see them. End of story.

Thanks for everyones input. Well said and very clear.

• Like 8

My theory is if they cannot follow my instructions at the beginning, they will not follow my instructions when we are together.

Definitely! I believe we teach other people how to treat us.

New here, and I've had the pleasure of seeing generally attached, professional men. These are the clients who have no concerns with reading and following instructions - imagine that! Thrilled to read that so many cerbites agree that our companionship should be on our terms (personally, when I'm relaxed, it's much easier to get excited bahahaha...).

Otherwise, if I start to compromise on something like my contact/booking procedure, I'm sending a clear message that other things might be up for negotiation. Things like my safety and well-being.

Sorry dude, I don't care how much money you have or who you think you are: my business, my rules.

• Like 2

I believe it is time once again to revive this thread.

It is packed full of great information and with all the new members joining and also for the seasoned members. A good refresher never hurt anyone!

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

Indeed. I don't expect people to magically change, and so if someone can't follow directions during initial contact, I figure I can expect that behaviour to continue through all our interactions. I have no interest in dealing with anyone who doesn't listen and won't respect the boundaries I've laid out.

• Like 1

I believe it is time once again to revive this thread. Unfortunately it was only in July that I brought this forward again. There is sadly an issue here.

This thread is packed full of great information and with all the new members joining and also for many seasoned members.

A good refresher never hurt anyone!

I personally feel if you contact a provider without following the initial contact instructions, which are usually an introduction with your name or whatever the provider has requested, how are we to feel safe if simple first contact instructions are not followed.

For me, a simple Hello Lexy, I'm xxxx and possibly some information about yourself and any questions you may have is polite and all I would like to read so that I may respond to you without having to ask for an introduction.

In the many corporate or other industries that I have been and are still in, when sending an email or PM I have never gotten just a simple. "How much", "You available". There is no need not to introduce yourself when you are seeking to find a companion and the intimacy that an encounter may entail.

That shows me you have not taken the 30 seconds or so to read my ad(s) and that you have not visited my website and first impressions are huge/major with me, as well as many other providers.

This is just a gentle reminder to contact a provider in the manner we have specified, especially a first initial contact and if you have never met and to follow simple instructions. Providers as myself, take the time to write these instructions to guide and help you when contacting us.

Not just new members are doing this, being a long time member does not trump my or many providers introduction policies and instructions.

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

Some people just hate reading long drawn out instructions. What is the first thing a man will do as a rule when putting something together? Toss aside the directions! How many men have you known who will drive lost for hours and not stop to ask someone directions? For some reason a lot of men just don't like reading directions, or asking for directions.

I don't think it means they will not listen to your instruction when meeting you. Just seems to be a guy thing! I am not putting all men in one lump group. Just saying many of us are like that.

• Like 1

Some people just hate reading long drawn out instructions. What is the first thing a man will do as a rule when putting something together? Toss aside the directions! How many men have you known who will drive lost for hours and not stop to ask someone directions? For some reason a lot of men just don't like reading directions, or asking for directions.

I don't think it means they will not listen to your instruction when meeting you. Just seems to be a guy thing! I am not putting all men in one lump group. Just saying many of us are like that.

A one sentence statement asking for an introduction and the preferred method of contact is far from a long drawn out instructional booklet and I totally know what you mean by not lumping all gents in the same group and men with directions:icon_smile:.

When you want to meet someone in your personal life or this industry, it is just common courtesy to say "Hello, I'm xxxx" and with a provider any questions that you may have. Common courtesy is becoming not so common with certain people.

You read many complaints that a gent has gotten no response from a provider, could not following simple instructions be the answer? I have no idea but I'm sure there are more than one reason and answer to that question.

When you've met and already know a provider, I myself don't mind a Hi Lexy, It's xxxx. Are you able to see me today or when you are you available next but that is because we have already built that rapport.

Initial communication should in my opinion and how I run business, should have an introduction, nothing over the top, just a sign that the person is respectful and serious about possibly meeting me.

Thank you HalifaxMan58 for you view and input, I love seeing the male side of things.

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 4

HalifaxMan, I am quoting you but my comments are not directed at you or anyone in particular. My comments are made in a general sense...

Some people just hate reading long drawn out instructions. What is the first thing a man will do as a rule when putting something together? Toss aside the directions!

How many men have you known who will drive lost for hours and not stop to ask someone directions? For some reason a lot of men just don't like reading directions, or asking for directions.

And how does that usually end? lol ;)

Going back to the instructions they should've read in the first place, swearing and saying "why in the hell didn't I look at these in the first place" or finally stopping to ask for directions when they are long, long lost?

I think I already know the answer to the above lol

Joking aside, I think it's not so bad when a project takes 2-3 days to assemble instead of an hour or two with instructions but to take that same cavalier attitude and applying it to this "hobby" where discretion is one of the most important elements in this "hobby is just wrong and shows you don't care :( I don't think following a few simple instructions to insure discretion for both parties should be tossed aside just because, well, after all, it's the guy thing to do.

Definitely! Not all men are the same and should not be painted with the same brush. That would be a huge mistake.

You read many complaints that a gent has gotten no response from a provider, could not following simple instructions be the answer? I have no idea but I'm sure there are more than one reason and answer to that question.

I can tell you that, personally, there is a huge percentage of emails I do not answer because of what you mentioned. The "How much", "what ur rate", "u avail now" and so on is a huge turn off and I can only imagine what a rendez-vous would be like with a client like this... Not very inspiring lol

I think Emily, WrinkledinTime and mrgreen said it best at the beginning of the thread:

You provide me your number and ask me not to call, I follow your instructions so how hard is it to show the same respect to mine.

For an industry where discretion is key, I am just astounded as to why it is expected from me, but not returned by you.

Ladies don't like risks - they only have to be wrong once for it to have potentially catastrophic consequences. So they'll tend to err on the side of caution in the face of any sort of red flag thrown up by we the potential clients. "Doesn't Follow Instructions" is such a red flag.

Common sense really. If I don't like someone's booking rules or conditions rather than ignoring, debating or trying to change their rules....I just move along.
Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
adding the word "not" in a sentence
  • Like 1

reached God/Goddess StatusGabriella Laurence has reached God/Goddess Status

Wink

HalifaxMan, I am quoting you but my comments are not directed at you or anyone in particular. My comments are made in a general sense...

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalifaxMan58 View Post

Some people just hate reading long drawn out instructions. What is the first thing a man will do as a rule when putting something together? Toss aside the directions!

How many men have you known who will drive lost for hours and not stop to ask someone directions? For some reason a lot of men just don't like reading directions, or asking for directions.

And how does that usually end? lol

Going back to the instructions they should've read in the first place, swearing and saying "why in the hell didn't I look at these in the first place" or finally stopping to ask for directions when they are long, long lost?

I think I already know the answer to the above lol

Joking aside, I think it's not so bad when a project takes 2-3 days to assemble instead of an hour or two with instructions but to take that same cavalier attitude and applying it to this "hobby" where discretion is one of the most important elements in this "hobby is just wrong and shows you don't care I don't think following a few simple instructions to insure discretion for both parties should be tossed aside just because, well, after all, it's the guy thing to do.

......................................................................................................

I did say it was a guy thing not to read directions or follow directions. Simply because someone does not follow your instructions on your profile page or web site, doesn't mean he will not follow your instructions when he meets you. ( I really don't think one has to do with the other. English may not be his first language) I can see how it can irritate a lady when she has the directions all typed out and someone P.M.'s her asking questions she has already supplied the answer too.

The point I was making is that there are guys who are not good at following directions and reading things. Such as my example when putting things together, first thing tossed aside is the directions. WHY? I have no idea, just the way it is with a lot of men, same as not asking for directions.

If you send them back to your profile page to find out for themselves they may not go. In this situation both sides lose, IMHO. If you don't bother to answer them at all, again I think you both lose out on what may have been a great experience and perhaps on going for both of you.

I really do not know what the answer is, or how many will even read this thread to see what they should be doing. Figuring out people is not an easy task. People will see a "wet paint" sign and put their hand on the wet object to find out if the paint is really wet! I always get a chuckle out of that one.

Edited by HalifaxMan58

I did say it was a guy thing not to read directions or follow directions. Simply because someone does not follow your instructions on your profile page or web site, doesn't mean he will not follow your instructions when he meets you. ( I really don't think one has to do with the other) I can see how it can irritate a lady when she has the directions all typed out and someone P.M.'s her asking questions she has already supplied the answer too.

I think some points are getting mixed up here...

First impressions:

When I receive emails with "how much", "u avail" and nothing else (not even an ? at the end lol), right off the bat that person is showing me that we are not compatible in many ways (I can go into details via PM if you'd like). From experience I can assure you that my best encounters and the patrons I enjoy the most have always been the ones who took the time to get to know me a little before our first encounter and my website was part of that process. They also weren't afraid of using more than 2 words (and punctuation) when they introduced themselves.

Just to give you a simple example from your side; if a lady chooses to advertise in the "hey boyz wanna cum over im horney i wanna fuck" way will she attract the same gentlemen as if she were to advertise her message using a more subtle way (including proper grammar lol)? I can tell you the answer is a definite no. Now do a reverse with what I said...

Besides, you have to remember that we receive many emails a day/week and some emails are just fantastic so it makes the selection process a lot easier ;)

If you send them back to your profile page to find out for themselves they may not go. In this situation both sides lose, IMHO. If you don't bother to answer them at all, again I think you both lose out on what may have been a great experience and perhaps on going for both of you.

Reading my website for information

I do believe that when a gentleman has taken the initiative to inform himself, at least read the basics on my site, that it shows some kind of interest. I also do not believe that because he doesn't take the time to read the basic info that he will automatically not follow instructions/respect boundaries during our date... I think it only shows a little laziness on his part ;)

With that said, when a gentleman contacts me to find out about my donation and has taken the time to say "Hi Gabby, I would like to spend some time with you in the near future, I was thinking maybe next Tuesday. What would your donation be for a 3 hour encounter in Montreal", I will gladly answer him directly and not send him back to my website.

You see the difference in approach from the "hey u avail"?

The only emails I will not answer are the one liners, the rude ones and disrespectful ones. That's pretty much standard with all the ladies ;)

For a laugh, you can check out one of my old ads addressing the subject ;)

Following directions before and during an encounter

It will be easier for me to give you an example or two; when I say, "please do not call me and only text me to confirm your number" and the gentleman decides to go against my direct and clear instructions and he decides that he wants to call me instead (see my post on page 1), red flags go up because it shows me that already, there is a "power struggle" going on.

Let's pretend I decide to meet with him anyway...

If I say please enter by the front door only (it could be at my incall or it could be pun intended ;)) because the back door is not to be used, will he indeed follow my instructions/directions and respect my boundaries or will he attempt to use the back door anyway? Hard to tell. Do I want to chance it? No.

Figuring out people is not an easy task. People will see a "wet paint" sign and put their hand on the wet object to find out if the paint is really wet! I always get a chuckle out of that one.

Indeed, some will out of curiosity to see if the paint is still wet lol but in this lifestyle, I do not want to take the risk of putting up that sign and having a potential client touch it anyway when he has already exhibited signs that he can't follow instructions.

Blah, this turned out much longer than I wanted it to be.

adding a link
  • Like 3

...when...the gentleman decides to go against my direct and clear instructions..., red flags go up because it shows me that already, there is a "power struggle" going on.

I'm dropping into the middle of an ongoing conversation here, but I wanted to pick up on this point in particular.

Sex is an enormously powerful psychological thing, with such deep and unpredictable subconscious roots that maybe it's not surprising that people can have... issues about it.

Among the many things sex can be are a) a demonstration of one's power, by which I mean "the means to obtain a thing that's desired," and b) a way to achieve a unique kind of personal validation. Problem is, it also comes with the built-in possibility of the opposite should sex goes wrong: a sense of powerlessness, failure, and rejection, each as overwhelming as one's sexual desire is in the first place.

Insecure people will use sex to achieve those positive rewards, and can react very badly indeed if things look like they might go the other way. And it can be very hard (sometimes impossible) to tell ahead of time who might have a hidden agenda and trigger. This is one of the things that I imagine would worry me the most about being an SP; that you might not know until it's too late, and the two of you are physically close and compromised, before you discover there's something nasty going on. And no matter how well equipped you are to handle this once it arises, it's at very minimum going to be really unpleasant to deal with.

For that reason, it makes perfect sense to me that an SP's spidey-senses would be scanning the communication and other behaviour leading up to an encounter for clues about a client, even for seemingly trivial things that could just be mistakes, but... might not. And yes, any kind of petty social power play -- perfunctory or disdainful messages, getting all cat-and-mouse about following rules to test boundaries -- would be a definite flag.

Of course that analysis is easier to do when speaking to someone, and subject to the usual limitations when interpreting text alone. Tough job. I know I couldn't do it.

• Like 6

I think some points are getting mixed up here...

First impressions:

When I receive emails with "how much", "u avail" and nothing else (not even an ? at the end lol), right off the bat that person is showing me that we are not compatible in many ways (I can go into details via PM if you'd like). From experience I can assure you that my best encounters and the patrons I enjoy the most have always been the ones who took the time to get to know me a little before our first encounter and my website was part of that process. They also weren't afraid of using more than 2 words (and punctuation) when they introduced themselves.

Some of us may not have University and our grammar skills may not be up to what the more educated men's style of writing is. I myself would fall into that category. You may find yourself more attracted to the man who is well educated and knows proper grammar to use. I see nothing wrong with that actually.

Just to give you a simple example from your side; if a lady chooses to advertise in the "hey boyz wanna cum over im horney i wanna fuck" way will she attract the same gentlemen as if she were to advertise her message using a more subtle way (including proper grammar lol)? I can tell you the answer is a definite no. Now do a reverse with what I said...

There are men out there that wouldn't mind that approach at all and may actually be turned on by it. I am not saying I am one of them, then again on a particular day and feeling in a certain mood, one never knows. ;)

Besides, you have to remember that we receive many emails a day/week and some emails are just fantastic so it makes the selection process a lot easier

I am sure you can pick and choose your suitors as all the wonderful cerb ladies can do. Just keep in mind that we are not ALL well educated.

With that said, when a gentleman contacts me to find out about my donation and has taken the time to say "Hi Gabby, I would like to spend some time with you in the near future, I was thinking maybe next Tuesday. What would your donation be for a 3 hour encounter in Montreal", I will gladly answer him directly and not send him back to my website.

You see the difference in approach from the "hey u avail"?

I certainly do see the difference. Both men are looking for the same thing. The first man is much smoother in his approach than the second one, and much more to your liking

The only emails I will not answer are the one liners, the rude ones and disrespectful ones. That's pretty much standard with all the ladies

I agree no one, no matter what their education should ever be rude or disrespectful

Following directions before and during an encounter

It will be easier for me to give you an example or two; when I say, "please do not call me and only text me to confirm your number" and the gentleman decides to go against my direct and clear instructions and decides that he wants to call me instead (see my post on page 1), red flags go up because it shows me that already, there is a "power struggle" going on.

I've been asked to text. The problem with that is my phone isn't set up for text. Luckily for me I was still able to chat with the lady from my computer to explain the situation or she may have thought there was a power struggle going on. Where it was just a simple case that I wasn't able to text.

Indeed, some will out of curiosity to see if the paint is still wet lol but in this lifestyle, do I want to take the risk of putting up that sign and having a potential client touch it anyway when he has already exhibited signs that he can't follow instructions.

I had some very good workers who couldn't follow written instruction very well, but just tell them verbally what they had to do, and you could count on it getting done.

I do realize this is not a joking matter and the SP's safety is always a concern. I just wanted to point out that it may not be that the man is intentionally going against your wishes. It could be a reading & understanding problem which many people are inflicted with. It could be education reasons, or English just not being a first language.

Just tonight I went and sent an e-mail to someone who had told me not to send to that e-mail address anymore. I unintentionally clicked on the old one and got ripped for it. I should have just taken and deleted the old one. We are human and we all make mistakes.

I am certainly all for the SP's safety, and it is entirely up to you who you see or don't see. It is just that sometimes things aren't quite what they appear to be. I am not saying you don't have those who like to dominate and say this is the way I am going to do it or rude people.

I believe we men are very fortunate that we have a site like this we can come to and chat with and meet some of the most beautiful women in Canada. I do agree we should always show respect and try to follow direction to the best of our ability, of the way the SP would like things to be done.

My last post on this thread as I think everything has been covered so far...

"Some of us may not have University and our grammar skills may not be up to what the more educated men's style of writing is. I myself would fall into that category. You may find yourself more attracted to the man who is well educated and knows proper grammar to use. I see nothing wrong with that actually. "

And from what I can tell, you did just fine without one :) (as many other people do); you didn't need a university degree to become the nice gentleman you are, a gentleman who also understands what respect and common courtesy is all about.

Some things just can't be learned in school...

"I am sure you can pick and choose your suitors as all the wonderful cerb ladies can do. Just keep in mind that we are not ALL well educated."

I actually do not care if my patrons (or potential ones) have a university degree or not. I do not care if there are mistakes in the text and if the grammar is perfect or not. What I care about is being contacted in a friendly polite way and exchanging a few pleasant emails to set the tone before a first time get together.

It doesn't take a university degree or a college or high school degree to say "Hi, how are you? I am interested in spending time with you. Could you provide me with more information in regards to xyz. Thank you."

"I agree no one, no matter what their education should ever be rude or disrespectful"

See, those one liners "u avail", "cim? greek?" "how much", etc. are just plain rude and to a point, are disrespectful for many ladies. I am certainly not the only one who feels that way.

"There are men out there that wouldn't mind that approach at all and may actually be turned on by it. I am not saying I am one of them, then again on a particular day and feeling in a certain mood, one never knows. :wink:"

Yes, some men will enjoy the more direct approach and the text like messaging lingo. Some won't at all mostly because of the lingo used.

Same for SPs. Some will put up with the "u avail now" and a large majority won't. As you already figured out, I am part of the majority ;)

*Just so there is no misinterpretation, I find the direct approach can sometimes be realllly sexy even though I prefer to be a little bite more vague with my descriptions. To each their own.

"I've been asked to text. The problem with that is my phone isn't set up for text. Luckily for me I was still able to chat with the lady from my computer to explain the situation or she may have thought there was a power struggle going on. Where it was just a simple case that I wasn't able to text."

The texting example was just an example to make a point and I agree and understand that texting is not for everyone; when the gentleman takes the time to explain his situation, I am positive that all ladies will find other ways to accommodate a particular situation or request.

Not being able to do something is not the same as not wanting to do something and blatantly disregarding instructions and do as you wish.

Again, I don't mean you, HalifaxMan, it's just a general comment.

"I had some very good workers who couldn't follow written instruction very well, but just tell them verbally what they had to do, and you could count on it getting done."

If a gentleman is not comfortable with emails and texting, all he has to do is inform the lady and I am positive she will be happy to schedule a phone call to discuss everything that needs to be.

Communication is key to many things in life...

Use it!

Gabby xox

adding a comment + spelling
  • Like 3

Good for you Emily for standing your ground, I wish I had learned the easy way but no I learned the hard way. It is hard to gadge when a man is being genuine and who is willing to go the extra mile and see "taking direction" as not a bad thing sometimes. We all know where the "insert known brothels name here" is for example , however this is a completely different situation when dealing with in calls at your home/hotel. Escorts get no respect and that's just the general feeling but things/ideas have changed, we at the very least want to feel safe. Just my opinion and this will probably change

Why should we follow the instructions stated by a SP? The answer is simple IMHO - Common courtesy and respect.

If a client doesn't take the time to read instructions for the prefered method of contact then to me it is a red flag for the SP. The instructions are there for her safety and yours. If a potential client cannot follow instructions prior to an encounter then how can the SP know if you will respect their boundaries during one. Example - if an SP states clearly that she doesn't offer a particular service-don't try gents. Respect her boundaries. If she tells you 'No' or 'Stop'. Then do so gents.

The instructions are there for discretion and privacy as well. If she states to text or call from outside the Hotel or when you are nearing her Incall location there is a good reason. Don't repeat the room number out loud from the lobby, it only draws attention to you. If you had a hard time hearing the number for whatever reason, I find that simply asking her politely to repeat it is fine as it doesn't draw any undue attention. You never know who may overhear when you are trying to be discrete.

I find that when you follow the instructions/directions the encounter goes more smoothly as there are no misunderstandings and it's easier to be comfortable with one another. You are showing the lady the respect they deserve; respect for their privacy, their safety and their boundaries. If you can't follow simple instructions then you may miss out on what could've been a spectacular experience. Being a gentleman, having respect and showing common courtesy goes a long way to having an enjoyable encounter with someone IMHO.

happy hobbying.

• Like 4