Sweetstar my dear, that's more work ;)

ya i have been getting alote of those msgs more lately then the last few months.. i understand about asking but why not just search the name and go to the person's profile as mine has my website's and numbers aswell as rates so is it just laziness or looking for more info!or is it there subtle way of making contact small talk as u will!! i guess everyone was a newbie at one point

ya i have been getting alote of those msgs more lately then the last few months.. i understand about asking but why not just search the name and go to the person's profile as mine has my website's and numbers aswell as rates so is it just laziness or looking for more info!or is it there subtle way of making contact small talk as u will!! i guess everyone was a newbie at one point

i agree with you but as was said "its more work" lmao....not only do they not check the info we have on this site but they always call us with "unknown numbers" newbies or not they should know better..

kisses,

Emma A

Guest f***2f***

OK...don't get me started!!! There's newbies and then there's newbies. The one's who do their research and then ask a few intelligent questions are good and sincere hobbiests...the ones who come on asking if we know where they can get a good bj just drive me nuts....I've been known to send them a link for a Gay Site.

It's like "For Christ's sake do some fucking research and then make some intelligent choices!!"

It is so disrespectful to our lovely ladies to send them stupid ass pms and emails asking stupid questions....they really do have more to do than answer stuff that is posted on their websites or in the recommendation section here and at other sites.

OK.....Rant is over...all is good...my mellow is un-harshed!!! Thanks for listening!!

That's funny Kyra_kiss kiss

Did you give the product a trial run? I'd love to know if you've seen any growth? :mrgreen:

Me thinks boner needs to get laid :p

We were all newbies once so i try to cut them some slack and give guidance... but there's a certain mentality of newbies that do just raise the cowboy's blood pressure for sure. When they don't take the time to do research or even learn to speak with respect to the ladies other established members or even bother to follow the rules. It's especially frustrating dealing with the newbies and guests in chat. If I find that anyone's being excessively stupid I just ignore 'em.

We were all newbies once so i try to cut them some slack and give guidance... but there's a certain mentality of newbies that do just raise the cowboy's blood pressure for sure. When they don't take the time to do research or even learn to speak with respect to the ladies other established members or even bother to follow the rules. It's especially frustrating dealing with the newbies and guests in chat. If I find that anyone's being excessively stupid I just ignore 'em.

When I get the generic PM's I send the generic answer. I am alright with the 20 questions but at least start with something that is definable.

Same here don't mind cutting some slack but I find those that ask too many questions are not serious but curious. They are likely to be no shows and i sure don't want my name associated with them. I believe I have a good reputation in this business and I would like to keep it that way. I see members come in chat and they chat with an SP n a private room and then come out to the general room and ask "are there any SPs available" How rude is this, at least wait until the lady you just talked with leaves chat.

For newbies, if you read Dreamgirl's comment and those from the other ladies, it is clear that if you wish to see top independant ladies, you need to do some homework. Very impolite to ask what is already written. You will end up on every ladies blacklist. READ. For the curious stay away. The ladies have better things to do than anwer questions for no reasons.

Guest i***k***

I remember what it was to be a newbie :) Wasn't that long ago! When I get PM's I normally try to point the guys in the right direction and pass along a little advice that I've picked up.

Guest f***2f***

Of course I need to get laid that's who I am!!

But for God's sake man, Newbs need to do some research!!

My first SP was at your recommendation after I'd done some reading...the lovely Miss Erica Skye....ahhh...ohhhh...ooooo....mmmmmm

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

i always think the ones that are asking too many questions are just yanking...lol well at least the ones on the phone...lol and in private-room in chat...lmao

kisses,

Emma A

I am one of the most inform newbie around. I have read all of the tread here in O tow in the last year and half. We all have to start somewhere. All the regular wont be here eternaly so you lady need to be nicer its why the place exist.And to all of you poeple all of your post have been a great help in my selection of sp . to Emma will meet soon you are great.

Edited by c****s m********a
lost my cool

I agree with you Emma...the newbies who ask too many questions are most likely not serious about this hobby and are most likely just wasting everyone's time. I always tell them the same thing either read the recommendation section or do some research yourself.

i always think the ones that are asking too many questions are just yanking...lol well at least the ones on the phone...lol and in private-room in chat...lmao

kisses,

Emma A

. Et pour toi Dreamgirl tes derniers commentaires font que meme si tu ?tais la derni?re sp ici ? ottawa tu n'aurais jamais un appel de moi.

Carlos, a comment like that isn't going to endear you to other sp's, the rules still apply, even in french. If you have nothing nice to say...say nothing at all.

I agree with you Emma...the newbies who ask too many questions are most likely not serious about this hobby and are most likely just wasting everyone's time. I always tell them the same thing either read the recommendation section or do some research yourself.

I do that, and they hang up on me. I tell them go back read my ad, and when you figure it out, call me back lol:mrgreen:

I should not have said that, but sometime I get frustrated and it come all out oupps sorry if I offende anyone

We all make mistakes but you can correct it by editing your post and removing that part of your comment.

Guest s****s*ar

kisses,

Emma A

ha ha ha i feel the same way .. you get these guy's who call and ask u questions but not just normal ones detailed like almost graphic it's like they want u to walk them through a session..you know that they r rubbing there wonder stick thinking about you and using the sound of ur voice as oral stimulaion it kreeps me right out...LMAO

creeps me out too...i have this same guy that calls me almost everyday and drives me nuts...as soon as i hear his voice i hang up...it calls me no matter where I am...Halifax,Ottawa,Calgary,NYC and yes even the UK...that's scary..

He knows what i look like but i don't know what he looks like...my next set of pics for my website are not going to show my face. Its a more then a little creepy hearing your name when your shopping...i never turn around.

kisses,

Emma A

ha ha ha i feel the same way .. you get these guy's who call and ask u questions but not just normal ones detailed like almost graphic it's like they want u to walk them through a session..you know that they r rubbing there wonder stick thinking about you and using the sound of ur voice as oral stimulaion it kreeps me right out...LMAO

as a newbie myself I should mention that there is a difference in being a newbie in CERB (which I am) and being a newbie in the great game...which I'm not. I consider myself an old hand in this great game. cheers...

I remember what it was to be a newbie :) Wasn't that long ago! When I get PM's I normally try to point the guys in the right direction and pass along a little advice that I've picked up.

I still count myself as a bit of a noob, but when I was truly new to the hobby, it seemed pretty obvious to me that reading as much as I could was the first step. I did ask some questions eventually, but I do find myself surprised at some of the really basic questions that get asked every now and then.

Then again, relating it to "real life", I also get asked how to do the most simple tasks at work all the time, so I guess some people just don't know how to do the research.

Sometimes people ask really basic questions because the question is so basic that everyone asumes everyone already knows and the information isn't actually out there. I can think of many cookbooks that are unsuitable for an absolte neophyte because they make assumptions about what the reader already knows. And yes there are people who are really that naive out there. A good example is a thread a while back on how to initiate extras at a massage place. For a person new to the hobby, it was invaluable

I am looking for someone while in Ottawa on business throughout the new year. Looking for someone comparable to Erica Skye. Any recommendations?

I am looking for someone while in Ottawa on business throughout the new year. Looking for someone comparable to Erica Skye. Any recommendations?

lmao i think someone didn't read this thread....or are you joking...? lol

kisses,

Emma A:grin: