I'm sorry to hear that someone subjected you to that kind of behavior Emma. I support our members and mods efforts to keep this place free of such jerks.

MM.:-)

It's not that easy, the software does not support a mod like this. I actually have to log into chat, open a settings window and manually add the moderators (username and the password they log into cerb with) so if any guys with 100+ posts that would like to become a chat moderator PM me your password you use to log into CERB and I will review your account and most likely give you access to the MOD abilities in chat. We do need to work together as a community.

Any of the ladies who wish to use the chatroom can have moderator access - just PM me your password.

I think this a good idea however I assume you mean verified SP's that participate in the discussion on the board. I have seen and heard of some cat fights in the chat room and would not the power to be abused.

Yes, the ladies we know who are legit who participate here of course. That is just common sense and if anyone abused it I am sure I would hear about it right away and would have to take the mod ability away but it would be stupid to abuse it as the chat is a valuable marketing tool for the ladies and I would probably take away the moderation ability and her membership registration here so I can't see anyone abusing it.

I think this a good idea however I assume you mean verified SP's that participate in the discussion on the board. I have seen and heard of some cat fights in the chat room and would not the power to be abused.

A cat fight? Was I there? It happened without me? Can't have a cat fight without Cat!

Catherine

(My attempts at humor are often schticky! It's why I haven't quit my day job!)

Deplorable behaviour! My sympathies to anyone who had to put up with that. There is no reason to disrespect people so. I know I'm still new here, but I am finding the regular members of this board to be some of the more polite and respectful people out there.

I'm thinking this was someone with too much time (and not enough brain cells) on their hands.

Well that's some good news Emma, of course the trouble makers only seem to show up when there is no moderator in chat. Never fails!

i will now be patrolling the chat...lol....

kisses,

Emma A

Well that's some good news Emma, of course the trouble makers only seem to show up when there is no moderator in chat. Never fails!

I guess i'll have to try and be there more...i'm going to kick some butt...lol...kidding if you know me then you know i say that all the time...i never mean it thought..

well maybe not...hehe

kisses,

Emma A

Well this could be entertaining! Gonna lay the smackdown are you Emma? Hahaha!!!!

I guess i'll have to try and be there more...i'm going to kick some butt...lol...kidding if you know me then you know i say that all the time...i never mean it thought..

well maybe not...hehe

kisses,

Emma A