Two weeks of hype is coming to its peak and thankfully coming to an end and we shall soon be on the field and the two teams shall determine this years champion.

Both teams in effect backed into this game with what can be argued as lucky wins but be that as it may, two top teams are here.

Hoping for a high scoring, close and competitive game, but being an anybody but Brady fan, lets go Giants.

A big regret in watching the game will be the inability to watch the US commercials thanks to the CRTC 'protecting" me with its Canadian content rules. That could be another thread!

Whoo Hoooo, Super Bowl party, beer, food and football.

• Like 1

Hoping for a high scoring, close and competitive game, but being an anybody but Brady fan, lets go Giants.

Well MrNice I guess we are cheering for the same team.....no grudge match here ... what fun is that ... lol

and.... What time do I show up for the party ?? Is it BYOB ?? ;)

I am certainly gearing up to watch my Pats take the cup!!! Beer, wings, the chance to win an Ipod2 and seeing Madonna lipsinc during halftime make it that much more exciting!

• Like 2

Well MrNice I guess we are cheering for the same team.....no grudge match here ... what fun is that ... lol

and.... What time do I show up for the party ?? Is it BYOB ?? ;)

For you sir, my pleasure, especially if you bring Dorinda who sounds kind of keen too. Kickoff at 7:29 exactly, Atlantic time.

• Like 1

For you sir, my pleasure, especially if you bring Dorinda who sounds kind of keen too. Kickoff at 7:29 exactly, Atlantic time.

Aweome ! I will bring Dorinda but I am keeping her to myself :) :) I also just read Meg's ad so I was thinking of doing some pre-partying at her place so I might be a little tired ;)

• Like 2

Awwwe! Sorry gentlemen - I'm already spoken for ;) I will be enjoying the Super Bowl in Calgary....now to find a FAB venue!!

*Although....I DO love being included :))

I'm an NFC East family (excluding the cowboys - YUCK) so as dreamy as I think Tom Brady is I will be rooting for the NY GIANTS!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!! :icon_razz:

:sadomaso: Take that pats!!!

Awwwe! Sorry gentlemen - I'm already spoken for ;) I will be enjoying the Super Bowl in Calgary....now to find a FAB venue!!

*Although....I DO love being included :))

I'm an NFC East family (excluding the cowboys - YUCK) so as dreamy as I think Tom Brady is I will be rooting for the NY GIANTS!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!! :icon_razz:

:sadomaso: Take that pats!!!

Awww that's a shame Sweetie....word has it there is a complete blackout in Alberta for the Superbowl :( ..... but not in PEI :) heheh

Two weeks of hype is coming to its peak and thankfully coming to an end and we shall soon be on the field and the two teams shall determine this years champion.

Both teams in effect backed into this game with what can be argued as lucky wins but be that as it may, two top teams are here.

A big regret in watching the game will be the inability to watch the US commercials thanks to the CRTC 'protecting" me with its Canadian content rules. That could be another thread!

i am going with new england, giants pulling off another upset, hmm. one thing i hope for other than a pats win is a good game. something that keeps you watching past the 3rd quarter. already got the beer in and snacks bought.just wish i had a woman with great footballs to watch it with me, oh well

im pulling for the pats! they may have fumbled last time against the giants but second time is the charm. and whats this about no american commercials? those are the best ones!

It's here - Super Bowl Sunday. The house is clean. the beer is in the fridge, the snacks are ready to put out, the shrimp and dip are looking good, the pizza burgers are ready to put together and made a key lime cake from scratch for those with a sweet tooth. Whipping the cream shortly for to ice it.

The advantage of having the get together at home is I don't need a designated driver! :|) A method to my madness.

For the game itself I am hoping for a close exciting match. The Giants are my favorites but I think with some logic as well behind my choice. Their defence can pressure Brady and Gronkowski playing injured may take away a prime NE receiver.

The Giants are peeking and the Pats have been inconsistent and Eli Manning has his own core of quality receivers with Victor Cruz perhaps being the key.

Here's to a great game, regardless of your choice.

Let's play some football.

Superbowl, lots of great girlfriends to watch it and Madonna!!! 3 for 1 this year:) A lovely all girls night for me this year!

I wish I could send some of my Fried (jerk spice) Chicken to all of you other ladies who have a thing for sport!!

Hope this game will surprise us like most of the playoff games this year.

Have fun everyone, boys also of course !!!!

The Seven Dwarfs were marching through the forest one day they fell in a deep, dark ravine. Snow White, who was following along, peered over the edge of the steep chasm and called out to the fallen dwarfs. From the depths of the dark hole a voice returned, "The Patriots are Super Bowl contenders."

Snow White thought to herself, "Thank God... at least Dopey's survived!"

• Like 1

This is especially frustrating because some people think the commercials are the best part of the game. This has to change in the future I would think.

Oh, and Go Patts!

Now THAT is what a Super Bowl is supposed to be like! Even had the New England Hail Mary been successful it still would have been a great game!

Lets go Eagles! :)