whatever happened to courtney here in ottawa?

she was amazing!

She disappeared from here back at the end of July. Interesting that you ask, as I just checked and saw that she had logged in here last Thursday. I've sent her a PM to see what she's up to these days.

I noticed that as well. I figured she was just taking a break or moved on to something else.

I noticed that as well. I figured she was just taking a break or moved on to something else.

She may be doing the same but in Toronto (she was from Toronto and was modelling there before coming to Ottawa). If I remember correctly she complained to CK about the cancellations by clients here in Ottawa, but I can't be sure.

I was in touch with her recently, she has moved along to a new chapter in her life. I wish her well as I'm sure those of you who were fortunate enough to meet her will as well.

BOYS!! I hope you all get this... I'M BACK!

I know i up'd and disappeared and some have been looking for me, I did move on with my chapter in life and I have also come back but with different services. I am honoured, truly that you all have missed me. I will be under a different name and contact in for but I have not changed :-) Miss you all !! xoxo

Welcome back courtney. So you are MissClass (I miss your class and your blue eyes and pale skin too:)). I was wondering about MissClass when I received the pleasant but unexpected friendship request last night!!.