What's on your bucket list?

I was sitting having a couple beers with my 80 year old father on Sunday and talking about family.... he got up and came back with some OLD maps and letters .... and said "son would you take me to Europe next summer so we can visit some of the sites your Grandfather fought at in the war ?"

That just became #1 on my bucket list :) If he can still travel we are so going !

• Like 6

I was sitting having a couple beers with my 80 year old father on Sunday and talking about family.... he got up and came back with some OLD maps and letters .... and said "son would you take me to Europe next summer so we can visit some of the sites your Grandfather fought at in the war ?"

That just became #1 on my bucket list :) If he can still travel we are so going !

Same thing dude!!! Mom said to me last year that before she is too old and decrepit, she wants to visit Scotland for the first time. I said, "DEALIO!"

She went on to break a hip last year, so she won't be doing the highland fling or any sword dancing (she was a SW Ontario champ in 1940!)... but by gum we are going to Lochgilphead come hell or high water!!!

• Like 1

A colleague of mine just got back from Tibet and was showing me his photos. This is the second colleague of mine who has done this and it has now made me really want to go there more than I ever did before.

I have been wanting to respond to this, actually been on my brain for days...

I dont know if I have a bucket list?

I am so much into the moment, that each moment that passes by, I try to absorb and enjoy! The whole world is my playground, and the people I meet are apart of this grand play called Life!

I suppose for me.....the main thing on my bucket list is to:

Love, to the best of my abiltiy, the people who enter my life.

And in turn to be Loved by these people.

When I leave this world, I want my loved ones to know that they were loved by me:)

Guest Erot***ix

I must be getting old...My Bucket List is a reminder to buy a new bucket.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Jeez mine seems very petty by comparison. I want a duo date sometime!

Meh....live life....have some fun....I don't want a bucket list, for if I never fulfill it, I might say to myself on my deathbed, "I wish I could have done this or that." No way! If anything, I want to have a little fun every day. If I happen to jump out of an airplane or

have sex with two hot Thai hotties along the course of my lifetime, then great, if not, meh, onto the next life!

• Like 1

My bucket list is empty.

Having lost a parent at a young age, which coincidently came shortly after a near death experience, and knowing they had not accomplished all they wanted to do in their life when they passed, prompted me to make (and keep) a solemn vow.

If there is something I want to do, I do it today if possible,and if not today, as soon as feasible.

This choice has likely not won me any friends, or won me any shiny awards.

But, to my way of thinking, if I am not living my life to it's fullest, then who am I fooling, other than me?

Perhaps a lot of people, but do they really matter at the end of all of it?

Or is it my perceptions and experiences that do?

In the end, I guess I have chosen that they do not. This for me is the right choice, now. Perhaps for someone else reading this their's may be different. But I believe the awareness of your choice and reasoning behind it should matter to you first, and in some cases, only.

You are! Oh yeah, no doubt in my mind!

What is on your bucket list?

What do you want to realize in your life before you die?

Myself...

-do a hook suspension

-sky diving

-bungee

-visit New-Zealand

-make out with a girl with blue hair

-ride an elephant.

-move to Toronto(eeeep!)

-Live a life bigger than myself

Sex between 2 people is a very beautiful thing.....

......between 3 would be AWESOME!!!

Edited by andflemcol