Lululemon Athletica

I could not disagree more. I did not realize that being a size 12 was so disgusting. :handjob:

srsly

Size 12 eh...hmm well that means f all to me other than it is size 12 ! I love curves but I really love it when a lady feels great about herself, hot and sexy :) That for me is the ultimate turn on !

Disgusting....Jesus Dorinda if you are size 12 then grrrrrr baby grrrrrrrr......cause you know how Lee loves your curves ;) mmm hmmm...... gotta get me some of those again real soon ! Bring your Lulu`s .... wear them for a minute then off they come baby ;)

Some days I struggle with taking certain comments with a grain of salt.....today is one of them

Guest ***nsut***jr

I just came back from downtown Ottawa where I did an on the fly survey of the Lulu/yoga pant situation.

All types of shapes and sizes and I enjoyed every one of them.

And I'm sure there was a size 12 or so thrown in there

Thank you ladies

J

Lulu Lemon is overrated. I've got other pairs of yoga pants that are similar. And frankly, I don't wear them to be sexy ( unless requested), my ass is round enough you could serve tea on it. I wear them to be comfortable. And I wear a size 10.

I've heard other woman, speaking from their experience, say the same thing about Lululemon. Overrated and overpriced.

Being a guy and having never worn yoga pants, I can't comment on their comfort or their utility. But I can say that tea served over Lululemons tastes the same as tea served over another brand. Which leads me to conclude, it's the woman and her sweet ass inside the pants that makes the difference.

Is it wrong for me to admit that I got men's Lululemon Kung Fu pants for Christmas and I love them. Very comfy and if I sneak a look in the mirror I think my ass looks pretty good in them too! :)

• Like 1

Is it wrong for me to admit that I got men's Lululemon Kung Fu pants for Christmas and I love them

Yes... so very wrong LOL

Is it wrong for me to admit that I got men's Lululemon Kung Fu pants for Christmas and I love them. Very comfy and if I sneak a look in the mirror I think my ass looks pretty good in them too! :)

LOL, not at all man. I used to be embarrassed, but I don't care at all anymore. It is a little pricey, but the quality is amazing, it looks great, and feels amazing.

I am such a lululemon whore ever since I started working there. I have the Kung Fu Pant, Formula Pant, and I just got the Presta Pant today. Haha, and that's only the pants.

• Like 2

I can't deny that any yoga pant can make her butt look sexier, but I really love the way that Lululemon showcases every shape and feature. That view from the front mesmerizes me as it leaves very little to the imagination and practically causes me to head for cover like a teenage boy! Just saying ....

LOL, not at all man. I used to be embarrassed, but I don't care at all anymore. It is a little pricey, but the quality is amazing, it looks great, and feels amazing.

I am such a lululemon whore ever since I started working there. I have the Kung Fu Pant, Formula Pant, and I just got the Presta Pant today. Haha, and that's only the pants.

lol! Well I do also have some of their exercise shirts - got them on sale in Vancouver last year and they are great too. Not sure I would classify myself as a lulu ho but they do make great stuff for men too. Whenever I jog past a lovely lady on the canal wearing lulu pants or shorts I look to the heavens and state "there is a god!" - I just love how they sculpt a ladies tush!

So how hard will my daughters laugh at me when I say I want some Lululemon pants for my next birthday? Now THEY would love it if I got them the Yoga pants!!!!! But hey, I am their father. :)

Since we're on the subject of fine looking asses...

Love Lulus, but there should be a law against wearing them if you need anything bigger than a sz M. Srsly....

If someone need to find a size large or bigger pair of yoga pants it might be time to consider going on a bit of a diet. Muffin tops and Lulus are a horrible combination.

Posted from my iPhone

I stand corrected. I should have said the cutoff size should be 10. 12's should be banned ...srsly.

Posted from my iPhone

... and Lulu yoga pants...

There are women in this world that will never be able to wear a size small or medium and have

absolutely no weight to loose... It's called having a different body type. Not everything is about

weight and diets... srsly ;)

• Like 3

Lol omg, funniest thing happened at work today. I was working cash and helping this one girl. She gives me her credit card and it's (not important first name) but the last name was Bairbach. I burst out laughing bc I couldn't control it, my co workers were like why are u laughing and I was like just thinking about a funny joke from how met your mother (bc everyone watches that at my work), and the conversation started about that tv show and I could keep laughing about her last name.

Anyways yah I'm an immature lululemon whore. Lol.

A great butt is a great butt and any item of clothing that accentuates that particular feature I say, bring it on.

Couldn't agree with you more. That being said... Lululemon pants seem to always get my attention. It's similar to a moth being drawn to a light. Lulu's seem to have that affect on me. lol

Guest L**na L*x

I love LULU Lemon and pretty much live in them. Any body who has seen me knows I love to answer the door in nothing but my LULU.

I love my Lululemon! thats pretty much all i wear.. pants, shorts, tops, skirts.. so comfy and stylish.. perfection ;-)

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
I love my Lululemon! thats pretty much all i wear.. pants, shorts, tops, skirts.. so comfy and stylish.. perfection ;-)

And you rock them

You have the perfect bod for it!

Posted from my iPhone

Guest D*ll***Cher****mb

if there is a group, point me in that direction

i love my lulus and showing them off

Nothing gets between me and my lulus,

well maybe U :D