Lululemon Athletica

Do they really make a ladies butt look 30% better? Wondering if any other guys have a Lulu fetish, and if any ladies want to give a shout out to their comfortable Lulus.....

I'm not sure if I would be able to quantify the improvement to be 30% but I have to say Lululemon athletic pants noticeably improves every female butt I have seen. The girls in my office have started a yoga club every Tuesday and Thursday at lunchtime. Their gathering point before they take over the utility room is just outside my office and from where I stand/sit everyone's butt looks much better. It definitely makes the weekly Tuesday morning budget meeting bearable knowing I be looking at some very fine bums when I get back to my office.

All I know is that I was down the street in Vancouver when the new Robson Street store opened - people who showed up nude were given free lululemon clothes

cheer-nude.jpg

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

I love my LuLuLemmons :D they make my butt look fab!

Worth the cost most definitely.

Yoga Pants are the best invention since cowboy boots!

yogapants.jpg

I'm fortunate to work down the street from a LuLulemon it makes for a nice midday break :)

Love Lulus, but there should be a law against wearing them if you need anything bigger than a sz M. Srsly....

Posted from my iPhone

Seriously? a size medium? I agree that women that are 350 lbs shouldn't really wear them at some point...but medium?

I love me so big bubble bum<3

• Like 1

Do they really make a ladies butt look 30% better? Wondering if any other guys have a Lulu fetish, and if any ladies want to give a shout out to their comfortable Lulus.....

I don`t know about making your butt look better. Sexier, yes, but any yoga pant will do that. And I have a big round ass! There are definitely other guys out there who have the lulu lemon fetish. I was asked to wear the yoga pants a few weeks ago and the guy was in heaven. I bought a pair a few years ago but not impressed on paying almost $100 for them. I think it`s all hype and branding. And one school in Ottawa has banned their female students from wearing them.

Seriously? a size medium? I agree that women that are 350 lbs shouldn't really wear them at some point...but medium?

I love me so big bubble bum<3

If someone need to find a size large or bigger pair of yoga pants it might be time to consider going on a bit of a diet. Muffin tops and Lulus are a horrible combination.

Posted from my iPhone

If someone need to find a size large or bigger pair of yoga pants it might be time to consider going on a bit of a diet. Muffin tops and Lulus are a horrible combination.

Posted from my iPhone

Meh. It completely depends on the person and their comfort. Dress the way you feel and feel good about yourself in whatever you wear. Sexy is in the package, not the packaging.

• Like 2

Posted from my iPhone

Not to be rude, but if the pants fit well, does it really matter what size they are? Besides Lulu's dont come in S, M or L so I guess that anyone you have offended with your comment, can just disregard it.

• Like 2

A great butt is a great butt and any item of clothing that accentuates that particular feature I say, bring it on.

Not to be rude, but if the pants fit well, does it really matter what size they are? Besides Lulu's dont come in S, M or L so I guess that anyone you have offended with your comment, can just disregard it.

I stand corrected. I should have said the cutoff size should be 10. 12's should be banned ...srsly.

Posted from my iPhone

I stand corrected. I should have said the cutoff size should be 10. 12's should be banned ...srsly.

Posted from my iPhone

As a woman who has worn everything from a 2 to a 22, I know my bottom has turned heads no matter what size I am. I have seen amazing bums that wear a 16 or an 18 and for me it's the shape not the size that catches my attention. The truly fortunate thing is that you don't have to drink if it's not your cup of tea, someone out there drinks it and loves every drop.

I think lululemon is a cult. Two of my daughters have been indoctrinated but I so far have resisted the Koolaid. I'm not sure for how much longer tho, it's hard to resist!

cat

Lulu Lemon is overrated. I've got other pairs of yoga pants that are similar. And frankly, I don't wear them to be sexy ( unless requested), my ass is round enough you could serve tea on it. I wear them to be comfortable. And I wear a size 10.

• Like 2

I think lululemon is a cult.

I started working for lululemon part time about 2 months ago, lol, just because I wanted the discount (which is amazing!!!). I only started working 4 hours a week, but now I'm starting to work a lot more. It really is like a cult, lol.

They push a lot of things on you, like diet, yoga, working more hours then you can handle, and a lot of mantra stuff, which is a whole other discussion. Other then the cult part tho lol, the people there are all pretty chill, and I love the hoodies, they are like the comfiest sweater ever.

• Like 1

Lulu Lemon is overrated. I've got other pairs of yoga pants that are similar. And frankly, I don't wear them to be sexy ( unless requested), my ass is round enough you could serve tea on it. I wear them to be comfortable. And I wear a size 10.

Not just tea, high tea. With delicate little china cups with saucers and little side plates with cucumber sandwiches without the crusts. It's not just a nice round butt, it's an ass with class.

• Like 4

Posted from my iPhone

I could not disagree more. I did not realize that being a size 12 was so disgusting. :handjob:

• Like 3