Kylie from Body Language Ent.

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Kylie is in town from Body Language Ent and she is well worth the visit. She is as they describe, cute girl next door look. She is very easy to talk to and gives a true Montreal GFE service with a little PSE. I believe their website states greek is on the menu but I never asked but she does have a great bottom on her, if I had more time I would have inquired. Her breast are on the small size but great nipples and she seemed to like attention there. She was very responsive and very easy going, everything just seemed to flow, great kisser as well.

I highly recommend her and would see her again if she comes back.

Agency Body Language Ent.
I would visit again
Agency Body Language Ent.
I would visit again

I had planned to see Kylie but had to cancel due to an injury, sorry I missed her. BL said they may be sending more ladies this way, hopefully they will.

A good visit... Kylie is fit and a pleasure to look at. Physically, she has nice breasts, pointy nipples, a very nice ass that deserves a place in the ass worship social group, a short shaven area providing a fuzzy snuggle for intimate moments. Very nice smile and a warm personality; she was a pleasure to be with.

No details here to be provided but well worth the time spent with her.

It was her first visit in the Maritimes and from what I was able to gather, she will look to return at some point. Thanks Kylie!

i had an encounter with kylie while she was here and i must say she was much more than what i expected,a beautiful woman and gorgeous body that was very responsive to the touch,i will definately be a repeat customer.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.