Astonishing Jenny

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the pleasure of seeing Jennie from Paradise Spa on the weekend. Great girl easy to talk to attractive with a very nice body and large naturals. She has great massage skills. Her pressure was perfect for my liking not to hard or soft. Her attention to detail was nice. She massaged my hands, feet and even scalp which was a nice treat for my weary bones.

All in all a great massage and I hope to repeat soon.

Jennie is a real Gem! I saw her last night at Paradise for the third time and must say she is a real Sweetie! She gives a great massage, she's very Hot, easy to talk to and the ending is amazing! I'll definitely be back to see her again soon!

Jennie is a gem. Her skin is warm and buttery. Her touch is both relaxing and stimulating. She made me forget the woes of the world for at least an hour and had me leaving with a spring in my step. She is a wonderful addition to the staff. Jennie is worth a visit or two. I know I'll be back for more.

I'm a couple days getting this out, I also have seen Jennie past Tuesday, lets call it Twins Tuesday...if you seen her twins,you know what I'm talking about :)

Wonderful massage, a great shower together, and the final release was very intense,and sensually done by Jennie. Yes she is ASStonishing :)

Saw Jennie again tonight and she is more than astonishing....Wow! She's a really Hot, Sweet, Sexy lady that really gives a great massage. Very Hot, Sensual and Sweet! She seems to really enjoy what she does and the finish was pure bliss! Her curves are amazing and she knows how to use them. What a great start to the weekend! Thanks Jennie :-)

Jennie is really a sweetheart. Her touch was perfect for me and her body is pretty amazing...dancer like. I liked the shower after with her and you just want to hold her in your arms. nice lady. Great massage too. :)

Saw Jennie last week at Harmony. She's a lovely young lady who uses her experience to provide a top notch interactive experience starting with a nice hot soapy shower together. I definitely will repeat.

Jennie met me in darkened and somewhat romantic surroundings - with a big smile and super friendly demeanor. She is an extremely attractive, attentive and warm personality with a petite but rockin figure and a casual friendly and uninhibited style. Pre and post shower routines were highlights. Cute, friendly, unrushed, nice massage skills and all the right moves when it comes down to it. Ass-stonishing Jennie could easily become your fantasy girl friend. Highly recommended to make your day.

• Like 1

I was amazed and surprised and lucky to have the opportunity to have a duo with Jennie and Jordan this evening at Harmony. I'm in total awe of the experience! I enjoyed both girls attitudes and they definitely complimented each other during the duo. Jennie and Jordan both seem to be authentic in their personalities that I'm sure either of them would be awesome in solo sessions! I'd definitely like to repeat this experience with these 2 awesome ladies!

I had the pleasure to see Jennie today at her location in Gatineau. The location was nice and clean. She is a beautiful girl, incredibly sexy and eager to please. She is not only beautiful but easy to talk to and very sensual.

She is a pleasure to be with, her sparkling personality, and her enchanting smile.

She really is a gem that enjoys what she does, providing others with pleasure.

I would highly recommend Jennie, and I will definitely see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.