Fetish 101 -What's in your closet!

We've asked before about providers that take clothing requests, role playing and the like, but we have not talked so much about some of the fantasies, fetishes that we ask them to perform for/with us. Perhaps you're into dressing up in woman's lingerie, perhaps you have a black pantyhose fetish - fishnet nylons, white undies, perhaps you like to dress up as James Bond 007 - take your newly found Bond girl in a limo and have wild sex as you drive past Parliament Hill!

Perhaps you like being spanked.....or you collect sex toys..whatever, remember at CERB we do not judge. Ladies - feel free to share your input as well.

Everyone, what's in your closet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssa_56NzKOM

Edited by Seymour
include link

Lots - I will show you but you must be gagged, bound, pony-tail butt-plugged with nipple clamps, candle wax on torso, and bodice needled down your back and back of legs. As I said before I am not easy or cheap.

Guest f***2f***

I'm usually pretty vanilla..but lately was introduced to a bit of butt play (lady used a vibe up me bum) and then some bondage and light dom...hmmm was hot!!

Maybe next time I'll let her slam me with her strap on.....yowsers!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I am really turned on by spandex, swim suits, yoga gear, shiny stretchy soft spandex, in fact I can take the first half our of an appointment and just play with them in spandex!! I also like the schoolgirl short plaid skirt! it does have to be on the right SP not a great turn on unless the lady is under 115 pounds and 5'6" (the full school girl effect!).

For my deepest fantasies SP's don't really have the equipment that I like, it takes many years to develop the trust and special friendship to explore my dark fantasies! In the past I have had LTR with SP's that would accommodate the kind of domination and control that I like but I am a top and no SP's around here are willing to be bottom's, not without a long time understanding.

Sure is nice to see that I'm not alone in my "spacial" interests. It's too bad that we don't have any SP's in our city that specialize in this area. I have found a few ad's from SP's in TO that cater to these types of things. I may have to make a trip some day. lol

Many people have fetishs i have done ...i won't do it if i'm not intersted but if it seems like something i would enjoy them i'm good to go.

Lets see what all i have done i'm sure i'll miss a few but heres a shot...

Man that liked to dress up like a woman and smoke cigs while wearing his red lips stick....much more to that one but its our secret...

Stocking fetish and i'm not just talking about wearing them on my legs...

finger nails

spanking

demeaning{not my thing }but i knew the guy well

the gent being my sub {sexually thought}

bondage

wow as i think about it there are way to many to put down....lol but when choosing someone to do fetish play make sure they are comfortable with it.. then there will be fun to have by both.

kisses,

Emma

ps-how about the lady Switch....she looks like she might be able to take care of your needs....

Guest **g*or***

I'd save the 1-on-1 BDSM stuff I like for a committed SO who I have a high level of trust with, and every SP ad I've seen who indulge their clients in these activities are top/dom only; even though I'm not as involved into it as some of you gents are, I prefer to be dominant for what I do like.

Although I have two kinks I would indulge with SPs:

Wet - would love to have as much of the session take place in a whirlpool, hot tub or large shower as possible. Nothing gets me harder more than a beautiful woman at her most sensual and vulnerable while under a hot shower lathered up in soap...

BDSM FFM duo - join one SP as a top, and her partner would be the bottom; we'd make her our playtoy until she couldn't take it anymore...then toss the toys and just give 'er :mrgreen:

I love oily sessions. Nothing quite like bodies slipping and sliding over each other. Kind of messy though.

ya this goes hand in hand with the wet fetish, and both lend themselves rather well to swim suits and spandex. A nice round wet ass with spandex micro shorts pulling them up tight and pulling them down over the roundness mmm.

for me it's exhibitionism/or the thrill of possibly getting caught, sex in a crowded parking lot; large carpet stores - you know how they hang them in groups : well had one experience between the carpets that was very interesting; clothing store change rooms, especially little outlets with young women working.

this comes from my youth as these were my first types of encounters.

these are definitely very special requests for an SP.

r100rs

for me it's exhibitionism/or the thrill of possibly getting caught, sex in a crowded parking lot; large carpet stores - you know how they hang them in groups : well had one experience between the carpets that was very interesting; clothing store change rooms, especially little outlets with young women working.

this comes from my youth as these were my first types of encounters.

these are definitely very special requests for an SP.

r100rs

I love the outdoors - a number of years ago, a girlfriend and I had a map of Ottawa and had sex in every park in town - marked the spot with an X and whenever I drive by any park now I can smile about that hot little redhead.

I love the outdoors - a number of years ago, a girlfriend and I had a map of Ottawa and had sex in every park in town - marked the spot with an X and whenever I drive by any park now I can smile about that hot little redhead.

I have a partner in crime (so to speak) who claims to have enjoyed a romp or two at Meech Lake and the Champlain lookout. :shock: