Happy from ALLD

Hello has anyone seen happy from ALLD? She looks amazing. Please share detail if you have any. I would really like to know if she is 100% Natural. last time I asked when callin ALLD the guy on the phone said the girl I was seeing was all natural but she wasn't. Not sure if he knew what I was asking. Oh well still had a good time. Just wanted to make sure about happy before booking.

Hi Sir,

Sorry about the wrong information I gave you last time. It's my mistake. That's what the girl told me. Sorry about all the inconvience I bring to you. For this time I will ask betty go to check it and make sure don't make this mistake any more. I will post the answer later.

Thanks and regards

otto

Hi Guys,

I just get the answer from Happy, she told me she is natural. Betty will go to double check it later.

Thanks and regards

Hi Guys,

I just get the answer from Happy, she told me she is natural. Betty will go to double check it later.

Thanks and regards

If I were not so far away I would volunteer for this mission :)

Happy told me her boobs are nature...but I just got a feedback from one of her customer. Customer said her boobs are not nature...So I have no idea about it...Right now I stay in kingston with Yoko, so it is hard for me to go check it now...and Otto is too shy to do it...

Betty

If I were not so far away I would volunteer for this mission :)

do you need me to test your boobs as well? I would love it! TOFFT!

I suggest that we should get a certified professional boob tester in for the job. Here is a list of critical tests:

- motorboating test

- cheek assault test

- suck-ability test

- handful or more test

- and a range of other scientifically proven tests.

My fees are quite reasonable.

Otto, you should know that I am always willing to help in matters like these! I would not charge you for this service and promise only to take 30 -45 minutes of her time to determine real or fake. Besides, you still owe me a dinner LOL

Damn, wish I was in Kingston with Yoko! You lucky dog! Tell her hi for me :)

Otto, you should know that I am always willing to help in matters like these! I would not charge you for this service and promise only to take 30 -45 minutes of her time to determine real or fake. Besides, you still owe me a dinner LOL

Damn, wish I was in Kingston with Yoko! You lucky dog! Tell her hi for me :)

hey..you got something wrong...it is me, Betty in Kingston with YOKO! But Im Sure YOKO will back to Ottawa shortly, She told me that.

you guys can't imagin how shy is Otto when he saw girls was naked! so, there is no way for otto test girls boobs! it is always my job!

slurp, if you want test it, tread me a dinner, I will give you a chance! lol

you guys can't imagin how shy is Otto when he saw girls was naked! so, there is no way for otto test girls boobs! it is always my job!

When it comes to boob-testing, I am not shy. I can do you and Otto a big favor ! icon12.gif

I can also take you out for a dinner too! lol.

I'm interested in checking out Happy sometime soon. Has anyone gone to see her, and recommend her and that her pictures are legit. Just wanting to be sure! Thanks :).

Is Betty one of your girls, ALLD? how about Bella, is her boob natural?

Betty is my partner, another operator for ALLD. Bella's boobs are natural.

Just saw Happy, in fact I'm still in the lobby lol. Cute girl, bubbly personality and very safe GFE. Boobs are certified enhanced. They are well done though, maybe one of the nicest sets I've ever seen but they are definitely manmades.

Posted from my iPhone

hey..you got something wrong...it is me, Betty in Kingston with YOKO! But Im Sure YOKO will back to Ottawa shortly, She told me that.

If we do dinner, can I do you? I heard you're hotter than most of your girls .... LOL Hell, I'll test as many tits as you can show me!

Is Betty natural :)

Inspector slurp is on the case!!!!

Betty, PM me your address so I can verify please ......

Inspector slurp is on the case!!!!

Betty, PM me your address so I can verify please ......

Slurp! you are a bad bad bad boy