meditation/prayer at start of session

I typically take the time to reflect before many things I do ... to settle the mind and focus and set the intention for a positive outcome.

What are providers thoughts about meditating for a few minutes together at the start of session and doing some resolutions for a happy/positive experience

r100rs

• Like 1

Never done this.

An intriguing idea, but I think that is going to be very dependent on "Chemistry" and the maturity of the lady. For instance, I would consider this difficult to do with a bubbly 21 year old that is chewing gum and twirling her hair around while she is talking to me. (smile)

• Like 1

Nathalie Lefebvre use to offer this service. According to her profile she is taking a short break. Have a look at her previous schedule posts and recommendations for an idea of what she offers.

I typically take the time to reflect before many things I do ... to settle the mind and focus and set the intention for a positive outcome.

What are providers thoughts about meditating for a few minutes together at the start of session and doing some resolutions for a happy/positive experience

r100rs

Sometimes it depends how you like to meditate. With some ladies we just do a slow dance shuffling about the room, nothing much said, just getting a feel for each other, figuratively and literally.

• Like 2

This is not something that I've ever done before in a session, but I meditate sometimes in my personal life, and I can see how it could be beneficial. It's easy to get caught up in our expectations, observations, conversations, etc. So much goes on in a session- not just physical and verbal interactions with each other but our own mental dialogues with ourselves. To just take the time to sit together and meditate, and to sweep away the mental clutter would be lovely. I'd like to try that one day.

I would definitely be open to meditation if a client suggested it- however, I'm not sure if I would offer it myself. I don't meditate nearly as often as I'd like and I don't feel qualified to lead a meditation. On the other hand, that might be an incentive to really commit to my personal practice!

Definitely something to consider.

• Like 1

Thanks for this thread. It feeds nicely into the "Shy?" thread I started. Meditation and breathing exercises help me get centered in business, sports, and other potentially stressful situations. Given the uncertainties of meeting a new intimate partner, it would likely have a similar effect.

I meditate in my sauna about 2 to 3 times a week........really puts life into perspective

Posted via Mobile Device

I am a regular meditator and I'd love to do this with clients to build connection to source which of course is the giver of all life and beautiful things.

I think its up to each indivudal's comfort level, some would be totally wierded out and others would embrace it.

I attract quite a number of people that are interested in spirit, source etc so I don't think it would be hard for me to work in.

For those not interested there are many ways to begin, we all have our unique ideas and as long as we respect each other we can start by singing, doing a short skit or just get naked as fast as we can! :icon_wink:

• Like 1

A little Tebow Time before each session?

Praying that everything goes well or praying for a miracle to happen... :-)

Seriously, I agree that some mutual meditation can help relax and become in sync.

I've been a TM practitioner for years now. The benefits are many. It helps me slow down and be present in the moment and I notice that I'm aware of most everything going on around me, my surroundings, noise, scent, energy, body language and on and on. TM helps me be appreciative of every experience.

I'd do it in an instant with an SP who is be comfortable with it. I think it would be a wonderful way to become more comfortable with each other.

Peace

MG

I am a regular meditator and I'd love to do this with clients to build connection to source which of course is the giver of all life and beautiful things.

I think its up to each indivudal's comfort level, some would be totally wierded out and others would embrace it.

I attract quite a number of people that are interested in spirit, source etc so I don't think it would be hard for me to work in.

For those not interested there are many ways to begin, we all have our unique ideas and as long as we respect each other we can start by singing, doing a short skit or just get naked as fast as we can! :icon_wink:

Well Katherine this meditation stuff is all new to me

So lets see... I will pray.."Please God, let Katerine be naked" ..... then you will get naked as fast as you can :) then I will sing "I am too Sexy for my clothes" then I will get naked as fast as I can :) .... then you will perform a sexy skit for me ;)....then we hit the sheets and a lot of moaning and meditation will take place !!!

That in the ballpark or am I a way offbase ????

• Like 1

[/b]

Well Katherine this meditation stuff is all new to me

So lets see... I will pray.."Please God, let Katerine be naked" ..... then you will get naked as fast as you can :) then I will sing "I am too Sexy for my clothes" then I will get naked as fast as I can :) .... then you will perform a sexy skit for me ;)....then we hit the sheets and a lot of moaning and meditation will take place !!!

That in the ballpark or am I a way offbase ????

I think whatever you would like is in MY ballpark. Now get your sorry ass to my park and lets play. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile: Just not enough Lee Richards to go around, now that you have gone indi there is no hope at all. :frown:

If I showed up to an SP and they wanted to meditate I would probably leave. If I was asked in advance I would decline. If sprung on me I would feel that my time was being wasted. Perhaps better suited for a MA as relaxtion would make sense.

I prefer to talk with an Sp before hand especially if its the first time. Meditation, massages... is all un-necessary. A simple conversation I feel is usually the best.

• Like 1

I perhaps hijacked this thread a tad bit yesterday ...oops.... but in all honesty I tend to visit much less often and prefer longer visits so it actually intrigues me and would be something I would be quite willing to try under the right circumstances with right person that I feel comfortable with doing so :)

r100rs

Sounds like a nice idea..

how would it work?

It sounds like you might be interested in Tantric sex which emphasizes greater physical, emotional and spiritual awareness between partners. There are some sp's who specialize in Tantra sessions in both Ottawa and Toronto. I'm sure with a little surfing you could discover others as well.

I have had a client who asked me to take part in a prayer before the session- I agreed and it was quite memorable- With its uniqueness and all. But, of course, there are boundaries when it comes sacremental, religious and spiritual citations and stuff. But- Ask on, ya never know ;) XoXoXo