This is just a fun thread to talk about what body part or parts attracts us to men,women or both.since "men" are my thing I'll start.I love arms, big,and masculine and thick,well I also like other another thick part but I'll skip that,lol,lets hear yours.

This is just a fun thread to talk about what body part or parts attracts us to men,women or both.since "men" are my thing I'll start.I love arms, big,and masculine and thick,well I also like other another thick part but I'll skip that,lol,lets hear yours.

always been a boob guy but also bright sparkling eyes, ones you can get lost looking into.

Beautiful eyes and an intoxicating smile. Sometimes that's all it takes. I had a gf once who really wasn't the body type I usually find attractive. But just her eyes and her smile and her personaility and demeanor were enough to turn me way on!

I also really dig butts! I'm not into greek at all but I just can't get enough of rubbing, caressing, grabbing the ass of whatever partner I happen to be being intimate with.

And oddly enough, earlobes. Earlobes can be extremely sexy.

Posted via Mobile Device

I love legs.......then the area of the boob cleavage up to the neck......odd but a bit of cleavage and a wonderful open top shirt drives me crazy...

But to be honest each woman has different parts that I find sexy.....some legs....eyes....lips.......

Posted via Mobile Device

Hips.

Nothing more to say. Well, okay. That soft space above the pelvis and below the rib cage. It's like handlebars when she is on top, and like a steering wheel in doggy style. Puts one in a perfect position to move up or down - when a woman walks and moves her hips, everything else comes into perspective.

Hips!

I have to admit to being an ass woman when it comes to men. The timber and pitch of a mans voice can melt me too. (I was very happy when James Earl Jones stopped being the voice of CNN!)

On women, I am a breast woman. I love boobies. All kinds of boobies!

But I find if your smile lights up a room and goes all the way to your eyes, thats the turn on for me.

Guest S**a*Q

Girls: Lips and really soft skin... (There's nothing hotter than making out with a girl.)

Guys: If they're taller than me, huge bonus. Then if they smile a lot, I know they are probably fun to be with, like me :D

On anyone... Dark hair and blue eyes. OMG, that rocks.

Eyes are the first thing that catch my attention. When I see a "light" in them, I'm lost.

Next is that place right between the breasts. Not because the girls are on either side but, there is just something about the natural curve in between a woman's body creates. Unique and different for each.

Excuse me, I am now fully distracted from work.

Eyes, lips and either a beautiful bright smile or a seductive smile are immediate attractions and turnons for me.

I love curves !! and all shapes and sizes so hard for me to narrow down anything else .... other than I love a yummy ass in nice fittin blue jeans ;)

• Like 1

Women: Boobies. Piercings, tattoos, odd hair colour. pouty lips. back dimples. bubble bum

Men: taller than me. Dark hair. The voice...there is some people that got me wet just by talking to me:D I prefer slim/normal build over musclar guys...

I don't tend to like blue eyes on men. I can never stare at them for long.

Hmm. There's a few places I adore (and love to explore) on both the ladyfolk and the menfolk.

Backs. The curve of them. Tracing the spine.

Ears, and that place right behind the ears. *nibble nibble*

Belly buttons, for some reason.

Hips on both genders.

A spankable ass.

Eyes. Bellies. Hands. Necks.

Fack. People are sexy.

Women: Boobies. Piercings, tattoos, odd hair colour. pouty lips. back dimples. bubble bum

Men: taller than me. Dark hair. The voice...there is some people that got me wet just by talking to me:D I prefer slim/normal build over musclar guys...

OH totally forgot...

when a man smirk.

oh.my.god.

*puddles and squirt everywhere*

• Like 1

Legs get me to look ... But it's how it all comes together into perfect image of feminine beauty. This isn't so much about body type, lots of very different looking women turn me on, but attitude.

There is nothing hotter than confidence ... A beautiful woman who know it, and it shows in how she carries herself.

Lol where to start?!

Women: Just at the small of her back, right above her bum, those two small dimples on each side. I have no idea why, but in jeans, with a tee shirt just too short, you can see them, and it's just so sexy and cute.

Men: That wonderful "V to the Valley" as I call it. The curves of muscule on a man's hips that leads you straight down to his .... Lol, Loves That!

Oh, and I love all hair types. Long enough to pull, shaved, short and styled. I love it all.

)

Guys: If they're taller than me, huge bonus. Then if they smile a lot, I know they are probably fun to be with, like me :D

On anyone... Dark hair and blue eyes. OMG, that rocks.

1) Taller than you: Check.

2) Smiles a lot: check (well....I smile a lot when I'm around you anyway ;) )

3) Dark hair: check

4) Blue eyes: FUCK!

Errr.....is 3 out of 4 ok?

OH totally forgot...

when a man smirk.

oh.my.god.

*puddles and squirt everywhere*

1) Taller than you: Check

2) Dark hair: Check

3)Voice: I've been told on more than one occasion I have a sexy phone voice: Check

4) Smirking: I can smirk with the best of 'em! Check!

5)Slim/normal build: FUCK!

Errrr.....is 4 out of 5 ok? :p

Well how about every inch of a woman. But if I have to focus on a few (and I could never pick one) it would be;

- Love the face and more importantly how it expressed our mood. The face takes many forms and says alot about how someone is feeling.

- The lips. I just love soft moist lips. And more importantly the two extremes and everything in-between. I like just lying next to someone and having our lips just barely touching. A soft gentle and intimate moment. And at the same time the lips can be very forceful and passionate.

- I do really like the back of a woman. Starting from behind the ears and neck to the shoulders and down to the lower small of her back just above her hips. Gotta spend some time on the bum but also like the back of a woman's legs.

- And finally the hips. The curve/shape of a woman's hips just draw me in. I like watching them, touching them and tasting them. They are so soft and well formed. Some of my best bear hugs have been shared with a woman's hips.

You ladies are built so beautiful.

Thank god!

Cub

Women: hips (MiaBella's are one of my favorite sets), boobs, lips, hair

Men: strong arms, butts, strong hands (eye color doesn't matter.. hair or no hair)

both: dimples dimples dimples, eyes, smile

I'm not one to reduce the female body to parts, but if I had to name some that are attractive to me: face and eyes, boobs, legs, and da bootie! Smiles, especially with the eyes, are a turn-on!

The size of the boobies doesn't matter as much as their shape, the more perfect the curves, the sexier. HUGE 3Ds are not necessarily better than their smaller perky cousins.

If I'm just gawking, I can admire pretty much anything, but If I'm sizing up whether I like the lady or want to talk to her, a face matters a lot to me, above all else. Volumes have been written about what makes an attractive face. I guess it must reveal something about personality and character at a subliminal level, and each person is different in what they like - and that's a good thing! :)

And there are numerous non-physical traits in a woman that are more important, but that'd be a hijack attempt, I guess. :)

#wordy_mode OFF

To be continued...

Guest b***y1**4

Curves, Curves and more curves. :)

I love hips, boobs, butt....and nice shapely legs. Well that's pretty much the entire female body LOL

I am going to plead for the vulva. Sometimes, in the moments when I am lucky enough to go down on a woman, I catch myself thinking "Wow! this is where life begins!".

I am going to plead for the vulva. Sometimes, in the moments when I am lucky enough to go down on a woman, I catch myself thinking "Wow! this is where life begins!".

Damn, Ostirch! Just about had myself a coffee through the sinus passage onto the keyboard mess to clean up.

...then my twisted little brain started flooding over with too many punchlines.

My personal fav : Second only to a pretty face and that certain first eye-to-eye glance is..

...from 5-50 yards - a perky, firm, heart-shaped, daydream-inspiring sml-med-sized squeezable derrière. (sighh....)

Where has Dakota been ?? Cut her last trip here short, I believe.

• Like 1