DOs and DON"Ts

So I was visiting a lady the other night and we started talking before we get to business. You know, the regular friendly chit chat beforehand. Eventually she asked me, " So what are your Dos and DON'Ts?" It shocked me and we had a good laugh over it. Funny thing is I actually have a don't. But it broke the ice great for her to be able to tell me her don't in a friendly new qay I never heard.

So this got me to thinking this could be a good thread. Guys? what are your don'ts? Ladies we've heard all your don't for years now and I think it's time the guys chime out and talk about thiers.

I personally have extremely sensitive balls, so no rough play with them. Gotta be gentle.

DO: most anything

DON'T: greek

that's about it.

No children (or those legally underage), animals, violence, pain or coercion.

No leather, latex or rubber - just skin. (Necessary protection excepted.)

No groups of more than 12. (Too confusing and diffuse to deal with greater numbers than that after a point. lol)

Everything else is possible, depending on chemistry and mood of the participants, including Greek, as long as I'm not the recipient of the latter. (If I'm ever sentenced to a long term in a Turkish prison, even that may change. lol)

Do's- don't behave yourself, you can have me, teach me,guide me,have your way with me,talk dirty with me,bring a friend because three is company and so want to do a duo, and most all enjoy yourself with me.:mrgreen:

Don't's- no fighting,no pinching,no biting (except as long you don't leave teeth marks) no scratching, no leaving nail marks, no punching,no squeezing my nuts..cause that just hurts:mrgreen:

Ding.. ding..round 1:-D

Yes for me it is more about evidence, other than the grin I don't want any left behind, no strong scents, no unexplainable marks. Also not big on bestiality, and definitely not big on underage, not really a fan of drugs, alcohol is an exception and I can tolerate pot, just not around me (again scented evidence)

As for the usually acronyms there is no limit, what can I say I am a man whore! And if you want me to leave marks on you I am fine with that!!

As for a GB I think he more the merrier! However in a few hours it would probably be hard to focus on more than a dozen but I could at least pick the dozen!

Also water is a lot more fun than we realize or at least discuss, I love water play. (any SP ready to grab a hot tub and steamy shower for a few hours?)

Do - kissing, licking, sucking, rubbing, play, play, play

Don't - poop, I know everybody does it but not on me

Funny how the list has to be ammended based on the do,

Do let me perform Greek on you,

Shit can happen! (have to accept the consequences with the territory!)