Body Basics New Location

Has anyone been to the new location of Body Basics? What do you think of it?

I used to go to the old location every now and then. I had some fantastic massages there with some lovely MAs (Lena, the cuban girl, Julie, ...). They were really talented at working out your stress and carrying on a good conversation. I hear a lot of the MAs have changed now. Has anyone been recently? Any new MAs there to recommend? I won't be in town long so it would be nice to know.

Thanks

Guest s**nflute
where are they located now?

They are located in the same complex now in building D5 which is about 20 yards down the hill from the previous location. Have not been but I do walk by everyday. Not very obvious, look for a massage sticker on the door.

had quite a few great experiences there. Try Natalie. Reallly attractive, eastern european perhaps? She wins on looks.

Guest s**nflute
Guess I'll check it out. PM me for details.

Do you guys not like the place?

Same as the previous poster........have not been in a few years due to lack of BAM!!

Additional Comments:

had quite a few great experiences there. Try Natalie. Reallly attractive, eastern european perhaps? She wins on looks.

I agree Natalie is the only BAM that is of interest......

Called BB last week and the girl told me Natalie is now on a very limited schedule due to her day job. From now on it will be about 1-2 shifts per month :(

Posted from my iPhone

Anybody know of a new girl named Natasha that works there? Has anyone tried her yet? She is a little exotic looking, a mix of white and native Canadian.

Guest s**nflute
Anybody know of a new girl named Natasha that works there? Has anyone tried her yet? She is a little exotic looking, a mix of white and native Canadian.

Would this thread be what you are looking?

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=2384847

look towards the end of the thread white and native Canadian

Hope this helps dude!!

Guest *ig*a**

I have heard that Nathalie the Costa Rican cutie might be back. Anyone care to confirm.

Posted via Mobile Device

BTW, anyone gone to see Sara? I haven't seen her one-on-one, but she looks pretty good from a distance. Any intel? PM me, if you prefer.

Maybe I'm missing something. Only been twice at old location and both times were horrible. 5 minutes into session the inevitable "So what are you looking for today?"

Guest D*04***y

Does anyone know if Lena is till there? I haven't been since the old location. She melted say the stress and made me feel so at ease. Wonderful personality and great convo's

Maybe I'm missing something. Only been twice at old location and both times were horrible. 5 minutes into session the inevitable "So what are you looking for today?"

Don't know, who did you see?