Positioning of positions

I wasn't sure what to call this thread but I just wanted to say...

During certain positions, please pay attention to how you place your weight on a lady. For instance:

In doggy - to put your hands on the lower back and lean all your weight is not comfortable, the best place (I find) is put your hands on the bum (my big round ass haha). If you lean all your weight on the lower back of the lady, it makes for a very sore back in a very short time.

In mish - sometimes hands are placed on my breasts, which is ok, but if it is full weight, it can hurt, likewise if it is on the ribcage.

I know things can be forgotten during the throws of passion, I understand. I just thought I'd throw this out there. Don't get me wrong, I am not timid and will say when something isn't feeling good, this is just an FYI.

Time to go take some Advil :P

JM2C

• Like 1

Thank you for providing us men with some friendly direction Zoe, Especially the kind of direction that guides us to your bum! ;)

But seriously, Speaking for myself, I always appreciate feedback from a woman. Otherwise, I feel a bit lost and floundering in a new situation and that generally is a lousy way of going about things!

Thanks for putting that out there as I've been the recipient of a sore back on more than a few occasions,also just my input on breast touching , guys remember they are not loaves of bread ,they don't need to be kneaded!Most of the sensation is in the nipples and gentle touching is much more arousing,not squeezing and pulling,jmo.

Edited by cr**tyc***es

It's good to remind us now and then. I tend to be fairly gentle, but I am 200+ so It's easy to see how I might inadvertently cause discomfort. We need to remember that your body is one of your most important assets,and we should treat it with care.

While I am quite flexible, my legs being held above my head for more than a few minutes means I will hurt when I walk tomorrow! :)

Cool thread and informative for some and a friendly reminder for some fellas. We all want both parties to have the best possible sexual experience imaginable ! but comfortably :)

ps...and Meg that comment just sent my body's entire blood flow to my penis ;)

Good thread, Zoe!

I'd like to add that if a man is very heavy--250 pounds or more--it's much appreciated if he could say something about it before we meet. I won't refuse to see someone just because he's a big guy. One of my best clients probably weighs about 325 pounds and is as sweet, kind, attentive and fun as can be. However I've sometimes felt nearly suffocated by clients over 300 pounds. My body just automatically reacts with panic if I feel I'm pinned underneath someone and not able to move adequately. It's no fun.

I appreciate that a lot of men like missionary sex because it feels close and intimate. There are other ways to enhance feelings of connectedness, though, and I'm happy to put some thought and creativity into it when I know it's especially important.

Well I'm on the heavier side (working on it though, and so far, keeping my New Year's Resolution) so keeping that in mind, my preference more often than not, and much more for the ladies, is cg or rcg. The one time I did mish I was more concerned at the time if my weight came down on the lady...thank goodness it didn't.

And that's my position on positions

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

In mish - sometimes hands are placed on my breasts, which is ok, but if it is full weight, it can hurt, likewise if it is on the ribcage.

Hey, have I been doing it wrong all these years? During missionary I usually support my own weight with my hands on the bed beside the lady (push-up style). That's not to say we're not close or she can't feel my weight on her. I control and vary my weight and proximity. I never thought about putting my hands on her breast the whole time, but it sounds like fun.

But seriously, is it common for men to allow their full weight to bear down on a woman during mish?

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminders regarding doggie and mish positions. Always good to see information that is probably obvious, but we might tend to overlook.