Favourite Outdoor Sex Spots

Great thread!

My own experiences are not too exciting:

1. BBBJCIM with gf on 401 leaving the GTA and heading to Mtl for a summer festival. We left TO in the evening and planned to drive all night. I soiled her top so she just took it off and was topless until we reached a rest stop 2 hrs later and I was gentleman enough to run to the trunk and grab her a new top :) Come to think of it, while we were on the road she removed her panties and played with herself too and allowed me to lick her fingers. :)

2. Went to Art Gallery of Ontario with another gf years later, got really horny and we darted into an empty lecture hall/theatre and did it against the wall just inside the entrance door. I gave her a creampie and she spent the rest of the afternoon pantiless and walked around the gallery with my jizz oozing out of her.

I was with my (x)girlfriend heding home for Christmas one year.

She reached over and gave me a hj... Did I mention she was driving the car. :icon_surprised:

She was always doing crazy things like that.

Couple that often make me smile....caught both times but young and didn't care.

Classic Rock Festival...bumped into a blast from the past...immediately headed for my 5th wheel trailer..my bed was being used...my couch was being used...didn't see anyone around so proceeded to the roof of the trailer...hot uninhibited sex proceeded....crawled down to the applause from the Hells Angels camped across the street...were our best friends rest of the weekend!

Same place different year..girlfriend and I grabbed some beer and went for a scenic walk and up to the top of the lookout tower...one thing led to another and clothes off and gettin busy...when we were finished started to put on our clothes and looked up to several thumbs up from the group of hot air balloons going over on their yearly expedition to the country...oops

Guest o*etw*****e

In the greenbelt behind Bell High School.

XGF and I went for a walk and brought a picnic. It was SUCH a hot and humid day. We fucked so hard behind a bush, about 8 feet from the main trail... We would talk very dirty and loud.. She was a squirter and was cumming all over me. Felt so amazing. Every minute or so I'd break from fucking her to lick her downstairs and just as I was doing that 2 bikers passed by (seeing as they're more elevated they could partly see us) and one just said "Nice!" they kept biking and we could hear them laughing as they went off.

That didn't break our rhythm... I brought her to a clitoral orgasm then, as she always would, she asked me to cum in her mouth ("CUM IN MY MOUTH!!") so she could swallow (she was french :) and I'm a tasty vegetarian) so I did.

Anyway, drenched in sweat and laughing, we started to walk back and those bikers were pulled over about 50 feet away. Awkward! we just lol'd.

Oddly enough, the encounter was the least interesting part of the day. The sex was easily some of the best I've ever had!

Champlain Lookout in Gatineau Hills or any of the surrounding parking lots nearby.

Been there, done that. Well over twenty-five years ago. Probably not the first and definately not the last.

Now that I think about it, they both had sweet bottoms like yours, Nicki.

Why me!! By the sounds of the other posts I have lead a very sheltered sex life. The only places I have don it is on the sofa, living room floor, kitchen table, the bed room, and a Jacuzzi. I do have fantasies of other places but the girlfriend's were never willing to try them.

Jafo