SP for younger first timer?

On seeing the subject line I reached a different idea than what I found when opened, thought it was going to be a really lively thread.

Expecting a virgin looking to have his cherry copped. LOL

Who would be the best to see for my first time seeing an SP? Im in my 20s.

Some SPs do specifically advertise that they are especially good with first time clients.

I think what is way more important is to be honest and tell the SP during initial contact when setting up an appointment that this is going to be your first time! A good SP might then ask some additional questions to learn exactly what your expectations are and will ensure they are able to completely accommodate them. I would also highly recommend doing a lot of research and reading reviews before making a selection but once you think you have found someone to your liking, a longer, non rushed appointment is probably in order. It's well worth the extra investment as it's not likely something you will ever forget :)

An SP that has been around longer is better of course as they will have a lot more experience with first timers then someone just starting and will probably understand what you might be going though more than you do yourself :)

I'm not the least bit nervous of flying but I have observed passengers that have self identified to the flight attendant that they are really nervous and the flight attendant then checks on them periodically and much more often and does everything they can do to make the flight as comfortable and enjoyable as they can for the nervous passenger. I expect that most SPs would appreciate knowing and then even be more sensitive to ensure you are enjoying your flight.

Hope you do enjoy your flight.

In no particulary order of "best" for a first timer I would recommend that you consider these fine ladies:

Soleil

Holland

Zoe

Porscha

Have fun!