Review - Lyna of Discrete Valley

Just finished a session with this young lady.

Got the urge today so I scouted out the Discrete Valley site and stumbled accros a new lady, Lyna..

http://www.discreetvalley.com/AbraNewVersion/html/lyna.php

Her pictures are acurate and I gotta say she looks damn hot in leather.

She arrived on time and after some small chit chat ( was all I could muster seeing as her english is not the best and my french is worse ).

Service is safe GFE, no kissing but she is responsive to daty ( I was down there for at least a half hour ) and her oral skills are pretty good. She enjoyed the toy I had as well...

- No digits, or kissing of any kind and not shaved...

The language gap got in the way of my really enjoying the encounter on a non-sexual level but it was pleasnt non the less.

Repeat??? Maybe after I learn more french...

First off we do not have a "Review" section as we do not permit negative reviews on the site. You may be referring to the "Recommendation" section but this really is not a glowing recommendation and the recommendation section is only for the ladies who you guy's feel really deserve the recommendation.

Comments like this that are not "negative" but not "glowing" and comments like this are best placed in the discussion thread of the appropriate city (where it is) so that others can comment. If someone feels that they want to recommend the lady a NEW recommendation can be created for her separate from this thread.