any new and exciting SPs

I see Ms Kyra Rivers is back in action, with an ad here:

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82198

She was active in the biz several years ago, blonde milf with nice naturals, and I definitely enjoyed my time with her. First accompanied shower I ever had! Gave me a pretty good workout too..

Worth considering, IMHO..

Livenudecats is apparently doing somr forced bi stuff with mistress bliss, pehaps followed by some "Forced Bi and Cuckolding" that sounds new a exciting! :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Livenudecats is apparently doing somr forced bi stuff with mistress bliss, pehaps followed by some "Forced Bi and Cuckolding" that sounds new a exciting! :icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:

Oh, Oh. Now that's how rumor's get started. :icon_eek:

I see on BP juicy Jessie is coming out of retirement in August, so there may not be many new ones to recomend, but some"oldies but goody's" are back!:bigclap:

Oh I have I can see him now. He's a great guy in my opinion a bit of a red neck. If u need more info pm me. Lol

I guess us "old and boring" clients are gonna have to spruce ourselves up now that Soliel is a Goddess! lol:icon_razz:

The nice thing about "old and boring" is "high level of disposable income"... I've convinced more than one young provider of the benefits of "old and boring"...

And Soleil, congrats on your attainment of Goddess.. all the more reason to worship at your feet!!

You guys! lol I was just being cheeky in response to the OP about it being 'stagnant' and he hasn't seen any good reviews lately. So I turned it around for a laugh. Apparently I'm old and boring too, so don't feel too badly! lol

nobody new and exciting in Winnipeg. You should come to Ottawa then :)

Ok! How does Mar 28- Apr 1 sound Woody? ;)

Ok! How does Mar 28- Apr 1 sound Woody? ;)

WooHoo!! (actually, I heard a rumour that you were coming)

We should dust off the politicians and spruce up the place for your visit.

We should dust off the politicians and spruce up the place for your visit.

Hey maybe someone could introduce Vic Toews to Soleil! From what I read on the internet, he's divorced, bitter and lonely!! I'm sure she'd turn him around in no time!!

• Like 1

You guys! lol I was just being cheeky in response to the OP about it being 'stagnant' and he hasn't seen any good reviews lately. So I turned it around for a laugh. Apparently I'm old and boring too, so don't feel too badly! lol

You being cheeky, that's hard to believe:icon_rolleyes: hehehe

Wow, saw this beautiful young lady the other day and am looking forward to returning. Great personality, gorgeous face and the most amazing perfect DDD's for a boob guy like myself. Worth the trip, and FYI, her pictures do not do this girl justice.