I prefer fully clothed, lingerie, heels, garters, black dress. Undressing is part of the fun.

In fact I've been to I calls where the girl answered the door in sweats, jeans, runners, suitcase in the corner. What a turn off, I thought I found the cleaning lady!

Posted from my iPhone

For me, when I open the door, I love to see a gentleman who is punctual, well groomed and friendly. I don't care what he's wearing. I'm a sucker for a good personality.

And I'm a sucker for some one who is a sucker for a good personality..

Peace

MG

I prefer fully clothed, lingerie, heels, garters, black dress. Undressing is part of the fun.

In fact I've been to I calls where the girl answered the door in sweats, jeans, runners, suitcase in the corner. What a turn off, I thought I found the cleaning lady!

Posted from my iPhone

This is what makes it hard for us,so many have said they like casual,which is fine but you like sexy,which is fine,I guess the best thing to do is ask the client how he would like his lady to appear,which is what I do ,lol,but most say it doesn't matter.I like to dress up ,dress down,so guys let us know when you book that way we are all happy:icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

Alright that did it -- I guess that's my new fantasy (no harm in that, right?)

Pretend the lady forgot about our appointment and went shopping and that you are the cleaning lady but invite me in anyways :)

• Like 1

This is what makes it hard for us,so many have said they like casual,which is fine but you like sexy,which is fine,I guess the best thing to do is ask the client how he would like his lady to appear,which is what I do ,lol,but most say it doesn't matter.I like to dress up ,dress down,so guys let us know when you book that way we are all happy:icon_biggrin:

Well speaking only for me Christy, casual is sexy, dressing up in dress and high heels is sexy, or lingerie, or etc etc etc

Long and short of it, it's the lady that is sexy.

RG

• Like 1

I say treat it like a job interview. It's always safer to be too dressed up than too dressed down.

If the ad uses words like "courtesan", "classy", "sensual"...I expect an impeccably dressed siren.

Posted from my iPhone

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

Great Thread! I'm always looking for input from the gentleman's point of few...also too from the ladies. Anything is sexy with a great smile and wonderful personality. So either way, whether you are dressed up or down, a great warm smile has always been welcoming in my eyes.

p.s. As a SP, I always ask if there's a preference of how a gentleman would like see me dress. 9/10 replies are "what ever is comfortable for you"...which is nice. xoxo

p.s. As a SP, I always ask if there's a preference of how a gentleman would like see me dress. 9/10 replies are "what ever is comfortable for you"...which is nice. xoxo

I always say "whatever is comfortable for you" too, but secretly hope that you are comfortable in a sexy skirt and high heels :) lol

Cristy, I don't think I'm going to be much help because I don't really have a preference for what an SP wears. Part of the allure for me is anticipating what she might be wearing (or not wearing). To me, it says a lot about her personality and her mood at that time. I've had ladies looking gorgeous greeting me in their robe, jean skirt, torn jeans, a little black number, a summer dress, a bikini, and naked. And for each one of these my first impression was sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy and sexy. It's all sexy to me. It's all good. Surprise me.

• Like 1

Guest L**gh M****e

Hahaha my woody...of course I love my skirts and high heels....definitely makes me feel comfortable and sexy....Thanks sweetie! xoxox

Guest d****s

Situationally dependant I guess.

If you're dressed to the nines, there's a problem and I may just turn around and walk out. Reason being is I'm very open about who/what I am in my initial email and if a provider has any ability to read someone they should be able to pick up that I'm casual. Over dressing just goes to show you aren't paying attention. Besides I show up in khakis and a hoody (I have much better things to spend money on than cloths, sue me), and you've gotten all glammed up, well great I now feel uncomfortable and potentially second rate. Not a good start, and can be hard to overcome.

Best to dress in a way that exudes sex appeal or hints at what is to come but also something that makes you confident to be sexy and seductive. Some guys (myself included) need more than just a good looking woman to get the pump fully primed (and I'm not talking about physically here I mean mentally turned on).

Let's be honest here, many of you wouldn't have coffee with me unless I was paying; and my primary reason for being there isn't conversation and cuddles (mind you being good at these is a good way for me to repeat). This, at it's simplest is about sex and money so when in doubt wear some lingerie, not like you don't own bathing suits and go to the beach - not all lingerie is super revealing.

Last don't send me to the shower, have me come out naked and you're still fully clothed.

Nothing at all? It's hard to imagine a circumstance where this would be appropriate to me. But I'll try; perhaps if it was a regular client who previously expressed a desire (not a request for this particular visit -- I suppose that would take the fun out of it) to have this happen.

Once I had to cancel at the very last minute (no choice, life does that to us sometimes) and I sent a delivery service with a sealed envelope. Guess the delivery guy (or gal) would be in for a shock :) Of course in this case I was able to contact the lady and give her the bad news and advise her to accept a delivery shortly.

Interestingly, the response I got was "Yeah, sure, not likely, whatever, thanks for nothing you !$%!%!^$!$#!"

But as impolite as this was, I was the one that had to cancel so I still sent the full amount (only fair) and on later reflection was glad life had intervened as she wasn't the girl for me (from her reaction, profanity and short fuse). Of course I got a profuse email apology after the package did arrive and many lucrative offers from her after that but if she has that short a fuse she wasn't for me so we never did meet.

I love the fact that you took the time to send the fee with a delivery service, I receive a lot of no shows ans not oncew have any of them ever had the decency to even send me a message, let alone the fee by delivery/courier .... kudos to you for that!

It just goes to show that there are gentlement out there after all

He is the one that is correct LOL. Think about it?

Situationally dependant I guess.

If you're dressed to the nines, there's a problem and I may just turn around and walk out. Reason being is I'm very open about who/what I am in my initial email and if a provider has any ability to read someone they should be able to pick up that I'm casual. Over dressing just goes to show you aren't paying attention. Besides I show up in khakis and a hoody (I have much better things to spend money on than cloths, sue me), and you've gotten all glammed up, well great I now feel uncomfortable and potentially second rate. Not a good start, and can be hard to overcome.

Best to dress in a way that exudes sex appeal or hints at what is to come but also something that makes you confident to be sexy and seductive. Some guys (myself included) need more than just a good looking woman to get the pump fully primed (and I'm not talking about physically here I mean mentally turned on).

Let's be honest here, many of you wouldn't have coffee with me unless I was paying; and my primary reason for being there isn't conversation and cuddles (mind you being good at these is a good way for me to repeat). This, at it's simplest is about sex and money so when in doubt wear some lingerie, not like you don't own bathing suits and go to the beach - not all lingerie is super revealing.

Last don't send me to the shower, have me come out naked and you're still fully clothed.

I am normally a pretty casual girl, and with the exception of a few dancing clothes am still building my wardrobe. However I do LOVE being named or in really slutty clothes. I don't offer inservice so this really doesn't pertain to me. However I always ask if there is any request for outfit when doing a call. Which normally involves something nice under my street clothes, and get my regular clothes off as quickly as possible.