Out of would curiosity would some be interested in fishing/hunting packages?

Would you be interested in a fishing or hunting package?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a fishing or hunting package?

• Most definitly would think it is an awesome idea and interested if it was offer
    • Nope dont partake in those sports
    • Maybe it would depend of the package
    • No i dont see myself going with an sp

Hello

some of you may know i do offer golfing/ski\snowboarding packages

at this time it has become successful and reach some interest

They are few other sports that i am currently considering and wonder if they would be some interest if i offer fishing/hunting packages?

Please i want people to understand those are outdoors sports and no really looking for opinions if you agree with those sports or not but most likely if they would be some interest for me to gather to add those to the different packages i offer or not really

thanks

VJ

That would be interesting but highly dangerous. It's one thing to accept strangers in an environment you control (your condo or hotel room), but to be isolated in the woods alone with weapons? I like hunting and fishing but for an SP (unless ur with a client you feel you can trust your life with), I feel it might be too dangerous.

I don't hunt but do fish, even have a boat. Along the same lines of thinking as Prometheus, it is something to be done, IMHO with a lady that you have gotten to know, not a first date type of encounter. A boat no matter how roomy can be awfully small if the two of you don't click. But a lady and gentleman who know and like one another, a day fishing can be fun

RG

Hello

some of you may know i do offer golfing/ski\snowboarding packages

at this time it has become successful and reach some interest

They are few other sports that i am currently considering and wonder if they would be some interest if i offer fishing/hunting packages?

Please i want people to understand those are outdoors sports and no really looking for opinions if you agree with those sports or not but most likely if they would be some interest for me to gather to add those to the different packages i offer or not really

thanks

VJ

VJ, my personal feeling is that you would find some men who would very much enjoy this option if it were available to them.

It is clear to me from my side of this equation that there are many reasons that account for the presence of the men who participate in this lifestyle. A primary reason for some IS for companionship and not only for intimate encounters.

If you have had success with the golf/ski/snowboarding option then I would guess that hunting/fishing might be another area that would attract some clients.

The longest and most extended date that I have had and one of the most memorable and enjoyable ones included a good part of a day biking trails around Ottawa with a picnic and good converation. It added a whole dynamic to our meeting and was very simply put, just a lot of fun.

Specifically to your question, hunting for me would not be a choice that I would entertain, but fishing would, and combining that with an overnight camp site and a fire and good company would be an enticement. In the right circumstances this could be a possibility for some?

As well for something such as this, be it golfing or fishing, I would probably want to know the lady previously in order to ensure that our comfort levels with each other are good and that an extended time together would not become awkward.

Good luck with this endeavour!

Two words: HELL YEAH!

I grew up in a logging camp in the remote forests of BC (seriously, look it up: Kingcome Inlet). Hunting and fishing are like breathing and walking to me.

Absolutely Victoria !

I must ponder this for a minute...

Me and 2 or 3 fellas on a boys fishing trip in closed quarters and a case of rum or gin.

or

Me and VJ on a fishing trip in closed quarters with a case of wine ;)

Ok seriously....an awesome idea and something I would very very seriously consider....more of a fishing package over hunting but great idea :D

I keep looking at your skiing packages and wishing I was back living in Alberta cause that would be an amazing little getaway !

• Like 1

Something to keep in mind is that whether fishing or hunting, both parties need to have proper licences (ie Outdoors Cards, Fishing Licences, Hunting Licences, tags if hunting for animal they are hunting for, Pleasure Craft Operator Card if operating a boat etc)

Now if I was the lucky gent to partake in this sort of encounter, boat and pleasure craft operator card already looked after, and I'd treat for the Outdoors Card and fishing licence

And if those things forgotten, being stuck in a cabin with Victoria, doesn't sound too bad to me

RG

Something to keep in mind is that whether fishing or hunting, both parties need to have proper licences (ie Outdoors Cards, Fishing Licences, Hunting Licences, tags if hunting for animal they are hunting for, Pleasure Craft Operator Card if operating a boat etc)

Now if I was the lucky gent to partake in this sort of encounter, boat and pleasure craft operator card already looked after, and I'd treat for the Outdoors Card and fishing licence

And if those things forgotten, being stuck in a cabin with Victoria, doesn't sound too bad to me

RG

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh RG ! We are actually supposed to go fishing ? heh heh

Shazbut....I was thinking all that was need was a cabin, VJ and some, music and fine wine ;)

My family has shares in a cabin in Northern Manitoba but you gotta fly in and land on the lake so you really are stuck there unless you can fly the plane ! :)

Once again I think it is a fabulous idea !

Great idea!!! I would love to spend a weekend out in nature, either on a boat or in a deer stand...

cat

a weekend in july will be a free weekend for fishing and you don't need a licence as for hunting it's a long course to get a licence for that

I don't hunt or fish (I know, I'm a guy so I'm probably suppose to) but I think there are lots of opportunities and benefits for both the provider and the client in offering a lengthy package deal like this.

The type of package I would be most interested in is probably travel to an exotic destination (that I just simply wouldn't go to by myself or that I have to go to (for business) but would really enjoy having a companion), and never mind the really exotic, like who goes to Hawaii alone? So a package deal sounds like a really great idea to me!

Using that example (just as an example as there are endless possibilities) I think it's only reasonable and expected that one covers any and all related expenses for their companion. It's also important to know the SP quite well and have a pre-existing "professional" relationship that is highly compatible and of course it's equally important for both to understand that it will and must remain that way (NSA).

So would an SP be interested in a free trip to Hawaii (with package price compensation)? I can't see why they wouldn't want to work on that beautiful tan or get one :)

I have found myself in the most wonderful places where there is lots to see and do and it just isn't as much fun (after business is taken care of) when you are by yourself. Recently I did find myself in this circumstance and quite wonderfully I have some incredible friends that did provide a local companion (their idea) but she was young enough to be my daughter so I had to treat her as such (and she was disappointed by this). As much of an awesome time as she otherwise had I couldn't help but wonder if a Canadian lady wouldn't have enjoyed the experience even more.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A fishing trip sounds very interestiing and you could always practice catch and release. I say go for it!