Crystal (Paradise Spa / Angel's Touch )

Hot Tub Fun !

So here we are again . Another new Angle/Paradise girl and let me say wow before we start.

After a long debate I decided to take one for the team , with a little reassurance form Angie of course , I book a session with Crystal.

A Upon arrive I was greeted by a lovely beautiful Crystal in stunning black high heels . Standing on my tippy toes I could barley kiss her at all . Her devilish smile lead me to know soon I would be in heaven.

Then Crystal reassuringly took my hand and off we went to the hot tub room ........................

But in all honestly I had a wonderful time and I will heading back there again and again !

She is a wonderful girl and please treat her with kindness and respect and you shall receive the same back !

Thanks again for the fun Crystal and Angie to ! Your both Awesome !

• Like 1

I haven't gotten to see her yet but I have already fallin' in love with her by chatting with her PLUS the recos....Oh my...I might spend all my savings on her. There IS such thing as too good. haha

Guest *o***e

I saw Chrystal and Robyn together late this past week and loved every minute of it. Sadly the hot tub room was booked and we had to have a regular room.. :-( These ladies are SO amazingly hot, I didn't know where to look because it was all so good. Looking forward to spending some time with each of them alone. My heart is beating faster just thinking about it!

I had the pleasure meeting Crystal last night on my way home from work. If you happen to notice her lovely photo albums, you can see that she is, beautiful,sexy,sensual and has a great personality and a very lovely smile. We had our lovely shower together, the touching,the soap bubbles,the embrace along with some good conversation.After our shower my time was followed by a very erotic massage by her,with lots of oil and lovely body slides.:) and to have her beautiful breasts slide along your back side and looking into the mirror, is so divine and spectacular!!

I had asked she would mind if I could give her a massage, and she was ALL for it! Touching her beautiful soft skin, massaging her body from feet,legs, to her neck was very pleasurable for her and myself.

Crystal has a very amazing body,tight toned legs, a very sexy bum, and Oh my those beautiful breasts too :) :) YUMMY! Should of seen her walk in the room with a sexy tight short black dress to the thighs, and high heels, wasn't long for me to get excited ;)

We finished off on the table with some very erotic positions that are still in my memory bank and will be for a long time. If you get the chance gents, I would highly recommend her,and with the May special for an hour at Paradise, book the hour with her, she was well worth my time.

Thanks Crystal, I look forward to a return visit with you ;) you are a loads of fun.

Here is a visual for you gents....

picture.php?albumid=5008&pictureid=31985

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 3

This sensual lady puts the "A" in Awesome! I don't feel the majority of her pictures do her justice once you see her in person!!

What can I say that has not already been said.

Pleasure for me!

Pleasure for her!

Surprisingly still more pleasure for me!

I can't stop thinking about another visit with this sex kitten!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, she give an amazing massage!

enough said!!

I had the opportunity to meet Crystal a few weeks ago. And I must say Fantastic! I found myself with a day off and looked to see who was available at Paradise. I was pretty excited when I saw that Crystal was working that day. I had been hoping to book with her since she had started. After a few quick pm's back and forth with her, I was booked and on my way.

I'll have to say, when Crystal entered the room I was pretty much speechless. Tall, and gorgeous! Fantastic curves. Great eyes!

Massage... 10 stars. Was exactly what the doctor ordered. Not too hard, not too soft. And I must say, the body slides were excellent! And of course a nice finish as well. Can't wait till next time.

Kudos to Paradise for continuing to find great talent.

Cheers!

I am fairly new at this "hobby", having only been experiencing things for about 3 months now, and had started to settle in and think I knew what to expect, more or less, from these encounters...that is until I booked with Crystal a couple of weeks ago. Her looks are incomparable, and her body is breathtaking, but she also brought the whole massage experience up a notch to a whole new level for me. Crystal is magnificent! I can only imagine (for now) what a duo with her and Becky would be like...

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I saw Crystal today and I can't believe that there aren't more reviews on her. She is an amazon at 5 foot 11 (wearing heels) and has an athletic, hot as hell body and strikingly beautiful face, with a mischievous smile. She has electric blue eyes, plump lips, incredible tits and an ass that seems chiseled out of marble. She provided sensuous body slides, an RMT level massage (she has several massage/estetician certifications) and an explosive, very sexy finish, the details of which will remain personal. She's a great conversationalist and has a very sweet personality to boot.

I definitely plan on repeating when I get back from holidays.

I've often used the recommendations on CERB and they have served me well for the past 3 years. This is, however, the first time I have felt the need to post anything.

I booked a one hour appointment with Crystal at Paradise based on the great recommendations & her beautiful pictures. When the time came for our appointment, Crystal popped her head in the room and asked me if I minded if Cassie joined us because it was her first day. I agreed. The Gods were looking after me. What an experience it was.

Usually I like to chat a little during the massage, but seeing these two drop dead gorgeous girls work together left me speechless for most of the session. Just a lot of smiling and nodding approval as they worked their magic.

Both girls have fantastic bodies, piercing eyes, and a wonderful attitude. The pictures of the girls really do not do them justice. Crystal, a statuesque brunette, Cassie, a blonde pixie. Stunning! Betty & Veronica were never this sexy.

The massage was a 10+....from head to toe, they covered all bases. Great, great hands. Amazing body slides (thank you so much for those mirrors!)And a fantastic finish.

I felt very lucky & honoured to be Cassie's first massage at Paradise, although it seemed like she'd been doing this for years. And Crystal was better than advertised in her reccomendations. Simply fantastic.

Both girls are amazing and I highly recommend them. It's been twelve hours since I met them and I still can't get the smile of my face. I am definitely in my happy place & can't say enough good things about both of them.

Will repeat as soon as humanly possible.

So after 9 months at Paradise Spa, Crystal is moving on. After a few sessions with her, I can honestly say that she is not only a sexy woman, but an amazing and beautiful person. Crystal is truly a kind, generous and caring person, and she will be greatly missed. I wish her all the best in her future endeavors, she truly deserves the very best, and I am sure she will find it.

I saw both of these ladies late last week for my first duo and wow - worth it in every way.These 2 ladies complemented each other perfectly. What one was hesitant to do, the other filled in. And vice versa. So it was the best of everything. I also found out the Crystal was leaving and she will be missed. This was my 2nd visit with Crystal and she is one of the best.

What can i say about this lovely lady?

As i walked into the new and improved angels, all i could think was... uhg stairs... lol. Then when i finished the climb, there she was to meet me at the door, one of the most beautiful women i have had the privilege to speak to.

She leads me off to the room, shes barefooted and wearing a pair of jeans that nicely showed off her bum, we get in and get settled and the massage began, wow... my back hasn't felt this good in a long time! Shes hard when needed and soft when she wants to be, and may i add that the slides are worth their weight in gold. She paired this fantastic massage with amazing conversation about sports and our bumps/bruises/broken bones that just kept the session flowing. Before i knew it it was time for the flip... i wont get into detail but it was great, she knows what shes doing and is good at it.

All in all, i was still awe struck when i left angels, i barely found my car even though it was parked right in front lol.

i give this lovely lady a 10 by far, and will definitely try and repeat as soon as i can.

Treat her well guys, shes worth it

I had noticed Crystal's pictures of her beautiful face and gorgeous body for months, but had not visited for no good reason other than I had not visited a spa before. I finally decided that was a silly reason, and booked an appointment. I was very pleased when I saw her in person. She brought me into our room and out of the reception area very shortly after I arrived, and I appreciated how that was discreetly handled.

I had a great time with talking with her and building a connection while she gave a wonderful, sensual massage. The bodyslide was amazing and the ending was phenomenal. I recommend her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.