Ã?Ã?Ã?Ã?Ã?Ã? bliss

anyone seen her, she is of St Laurent and does trantric massage. She sound good on the phone.

Sorry, bryker, it looks like you are asking information regarding someone who is on the DNR/DND list: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=54&a=10

Thus, cerbites will not provide information.

You may want to consider all the other ladies that are here and not appearing on that DNR/DND list.

Have a great day,

toine

• Like 1

Hi bryker

I am sure that you will find all the information that you need about this "provider" on the Cowboys Diary.

Rodehard

Hi bryker

I am sure that you will find all the information that you need about this "provider" on the Cowboys Diary.

Rodehard

MOD, when someone is proven to be a B&S/scam, do they really deserve the right to hide behind a 'do not review' list?

I would hope not.

MOD, when someone is proven to be a B&S/scam, do they really deserve the right to hide behind a 'do not review' list?

I would hope not.

i would hope not either.

You can provider information in private (PM) about anyone on the DNR list but we can not discuss them in public. If someone is on the DNR list they CAN NOT use cerb to post. They can have a READ ONLY account but can not benefit from the site (Means no reviews, not discussion, no ads, nothing). If they are bait and switching or scamming I would want to hear some pretty reliable information before allowing any warning to be posted of course.... but it would have to justify the action as the DNR list really is ALL or NOTHING.