Tapatalk issues

Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists.

:]

I get the same error message. I really enjoy tapatalk -- but using the browser on my Android is a good alternative :)!

IPhone 4 - Cannot connect to forum. This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator.

Guest t**d**teur

I used it to check out CERB while away from my PC, but now I've also deleted it. Haven't been able to use it for more than a week and service prior to that was sketchy at best. Now I just use Chrome or Safari from my iPhone.

I'll really miss Tapatalk if it is gone for good but I realize the mod can only do as much as he can do and it's no reflection on him that this is troublesome from the server side to maintain.

Of course trying to access CERB on your phone without tapatalk is like trying to play tennis in a closet :)

Oh, so its not just me.. I removed and reinstalled tapatalk but now i cnt even find cerb on it.. That sucks.. It was very convenient to open cerb on it..

They have all sorts of restrictions for adult related content. It's a pain in the rump and i have reinstalled it 2 times now on this end and seams to be bad. When I find time I will try again but my week workload is full so it wont be this week unless something changes.

I installed a new version of Tapatalk (Android version) yesterday and now I can access the CERB forum. The only issue I can see is that Tapatalk shows posts as 4 hours later than posted (ie a post at 6:46 pm EDT shows as 10:46 pm in Tapatalk).

A new version was released today, seams to have fixed the problems after i uploaded the new version

I'm using Tapatalk now, and I've noticed lately that the posting dates aren't showing for each post. It does seem to be working for other forums, but not CERB. anyone else having this issue?

We do have a lot of custom stuff oing on here so it may not be working 100% with cerb. The fact it is working at all socks me.