Bailey on CL ?

Guest i***k***

Anyone have any information on her?

"ALL YOU NEED IS A SIP OF BAILEYS!!!!! - w4m"

Did a search for her here quickly and found info for someone from Niagara Falls (don't think they are the same girl). Checked Cowboy's blog nothing on the number or name. Quick search shows the number was used by "Exxxecutive Angels" for one prior post last month on CL.

Tanks!

I also noticed that ad that comes up in a regular way.

But last week was different because a pic was attached. And OMG, very attractive pic!

If it's really her pic, I don't know why she hasn't posted a pic before because she is then very attractive and eye-popping, for sure.

She also posts in the Sun. I called and "someone" answered the phone. Said Bailey didn't come in that day and asked if I'd be interested in her room mate. Incall is downtown. Didn't proceed any further.

Guest f***2f***

OK we need Cowboy Kenny to clear this up....CK what the scoop on this is this a B & S??

Is not petit, her pictures reveal plentiful ample breasts, so probably not the same Bailey you guys are talking about.PK has used legit pictures on that web site. If you are looking for spinner type- check out Ashlee from PK.;-)

I'm not sure if that is the same one. The original one was described as petite wasn't she?

Anyone have any information on her?

"ALL YOU NEED IS A SIP OF BAILEYS!!!!! - w4m"

Did a search for her here quickly and found info for someone from Niagara Falls (don't think they are the same girl). Checked Cowboy's blog nothing on the number or name. Quick search shows the number was used by "Exxxecutive Angels" for one prior post last month on CL.

Tanks!

Let me clarify as it is possible my earlier post may have caused some confusion.

The Bailey that markets as "all you need is a sip of Baileys" posted on Dec 11 and 18, same wording in the ad and same phone number.

Then on Dec 20 the ad appeared again with similar wording and phone but this time the pix was different. The first two times the pix was cell phone quality - the third time the pix looked more professionally done, and didn't quite match the vital stats of D36 26 34. It is this that sent warning bells off and my earlier comment re: pix.

The Bailey that now is under the PK banner showed up on Dec 26 and the pix has been consistent since day one.

Just one word of advice guys - take some time to do your research as there are lots of girls and ads popping up and there are similar names being used/duplicated.

I hope this adds clarity to the situation.

Howdy Gents, this is in fact the same girl although now that she is with PK her pictures are authentic (to their credit PK does not use fake pics). She was pseudo indy before and unaware or ignorant of the effects of posting false photos. She is by all accounts an attractive busty gal with a bit of a tummy as is seen in the picutres.

Guest S**r***e

Has anyone seen Bailey yet? I have been seeing her ads in the SUN and on CL but have yet to make the call. Almost did once but something held me back. Maybe I should just do it and let everyone know how it went.

Guest gagagaga

I went on their sire, and see no bailey...is she still here. I was thing of toftt

They are in fact the same girl. She is working with PK now and I have seen her. I will not review her on this site, maybe another if I sign up there. dfk, cbj and msog are all that were offered everything else was informed to me as not ever possible by anyone. I'm a very clean and shaved guy and have never been turned down by any sp for any reason.