Just wondering, I have been dreaming about 2 SP's lately. One in the present and one in the past.

Is dreaming about your SP okay. Sometimes I think I can feel their spirits wandering in the spirtual plain.

Sometimes I think this is a sign of communication letting you know its all okay.

I was wondering do SP's dream about clients in a good way.

When I have dream about these SP's I smile when I wake up.

Are close attachments okay between SP's and clients.

I guess were all human and emotions can hit you at anytime. UNEXPECTLY!!!:wink::-):-P

i dream about clients....can't help what you dream and i have never once had a bad dream about one...maybe its the positive energy some of send out....just relax and enjoy the feeling...

kisses,

Emma A

it's nice to dream about a nice sp that you have met just don't start calling her name out in your sleep that wouldn't go over well for the ones that are married [just hope it don't happen]

• Like 1

E.D. Man and Pistolpete, you are not alone. I too have had the dreams, the restless nights...deep in thought of my favorite lady. The personal and spiritual attachment was unexpected...I do not question my feelings...I have allowed it to grow and to flourish...for me it has been a beautiful journey of discovery and pleasure...for I have been searching a life time for this special person, and in many ways...this special lady completes me...enjoy it!

Tigerclaw

• Like 1

well yes I enjoy them, but I have been a repeat client of both. I think it has to do with chemistry. And i do enjoy the dreams.

And they are mostly not sexual.

The one from the past I keep going down the wedding isle:lol:

The one in the present I meet her at a brother inlaws family party that I have seen on several occassions.

Its funny , that I'm smilling so hard;-)

Guest f***2f***

What nicer thing can there be than to dream of a beautiful sensual woman?

I dream about them too and hopefully won't get caught calling out a name!

Emma you wouldn't believe what we were doing the other night!!!:mrgreen:

Boner

Better think of a good coverup to when you call out and get caught and yes it is so nice to dream.

What nicer thing can there be than to dream of a beautiful sensual woman?

I dream about them too and hopefully won't get caught calling out a name!

Emma you wouldn't believe what we were doing the other night!!!:mrgreen:

you kill me boner...your so naughty i love it...lol...

kisses,

Emma A

E.D. Man and Pistolpete, you are not alone. I too have had the dreams, the restless nights...deep in thought of my favorite lady. The personal and spiritual attachment was unexpected...I do not question my feelings...I have allowed it to grow and to flourish...for me it has been a beautiful journey of discovery and pleasure...for I have been searching a life time for this special person, and in many ways...this special lady completes me...enjoy it!

Tigerclaw[/quote

Why question something so rare and beautiful. We are lucky enough if this happens to us once in a life time so when it does happen we should cherrish it and treat it as it is...and to dream or even think of them in a special way is wonderful...i'm sure for her to know this makes her think of you even more. Makes her feel special and loved.

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

Personally - I've been busy - very busy with non-hobby related activities lately and found myself 'dreaming' about two ladies I've seen in the recent past...I don't feel brave enough to list names :-P so we'll leave it at that for now.

I have dreamt of sp's I have seen in the past, and had a dream about one I've seen recently. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. I think it's very normal after an intimate encounter with a beautiful woman to dream about her, and I am sure the ladies experience the same as we do.

Guest f***2f***
I have dreamt of sp's I have seen in the past, and had a dream about one I've seen recently. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all. I think it's very normal after an intimate encounter with a beautiful woman to dream about her, and I am sure the ladies experience the same as we do.

Well hopefully their's are not nightmares!!

I'm very respectful and gentle with the ladies but I'm not the stuff they dream of I'm sure. Ah well.....it's sufficient that I dream about them....

I woke up from a particularily realistic dream last night....Me and Alley Allure were getting really nasty!!! yum yum!!:mrgreen:

If they are dreaming of me boner, than it is a nightmare...poor ladies!!!! LOL

Well hopefully their's are not nightmares!!

I'm very respectful and gentle with the ladies but I'm not the stuff they dream of I'm sure. Ah well.....it's sufficient that I dream about them....

I woke up from a particularily realistic dream last night....Me and Alley Allure were getting really nasty!!! yum yum!!:mrgreen:

I have had dreams of "acquaintances" before but not recently that can recall ...

All of the ladies in my dreams would have no faces but I would know who they were ..... shrug..... maybe a safety subconscious trick on myself so as not to call out the names LOL

Who know what lurks in the minds of men :)

Loki318

Guest f***2f***
I have had dreams of "acquaintances" before but not recently that can recall ...

All of the ladies in my dreams would have no faces but I would know who they were ..... shrug..... maybe a safety subconscious trick on myself so as not to call out the names LOL

Who know what lurks in the minds of men :)

Loki318

Have you considered getting professional help???

Just kidding...yes the mind is a weird and wonderful thing. i think that dreams are our subconcious sending us messages...things we should be paying attention to when we are conscious.

dreamgirl: in your case I'm having wet dreams!!!:shock:

Have you considered getting professional help???

Just kidding...yes the mind is a weird and wonderful thing. i think that dreams are our subconcious sending us messages...things we should be paying attention to when we are conscious.

dreamgirl: in your case I'm having wet dreams!!!:shock:

Boner :)

I get "profesional" help with my dreams every chance I get!

:sm185:

Loki

Guest f***2f***
Boner :)

I get "profesional" help with my dreams every chance I get!

:sm185:

Loki

ha ha...yes indeed!!! me too!!! and some have made my dreams come true!!