:lol::twisted: we have a lot of guys having to clean their sheets in the morning. wonder if Sp's have wet ones too:mrgreen::roll:

Yes, we SP's can have wet dreams if our dreams become very stimulating really gets us aroused enough. However they aren't as common (or aren't as easily recognized by women, as by men). When a female experiences a wet dream, the vagina becomes lubricated as she becomes more sexually aroused in her dream. However, less liquid is produced by females, leaving little evidence of a wet dream when she wakes up. Not ssure if this applies to a woman who squirts! Wink! Wink!

Guest f***2f***
Yes, we SP's can have wet dreams if our dreams become very stimulating really gets us aroused enough. However they aren't as common (or aren't as easily recognized by women, as by men). When a female experiences a wet dream, the vagina becomes lubricated as she becomes more sexually aroused in her dream. However, less liquid is produced by females, leaving little evidence of a wet dream when she wakes up. Not ssure if this applies to a woman who squirts! Wink! Wink!

for the sake of science I'm willing to be an observer!!!:wink:

for the sake of science I'm willing to be an observer!!!:wink:

Agreed - boner will need some help with this - I volunteer also to help further the cause of science. :-D