Have I done it all ?

After the end of a 25 year relationship, lurking, e-mailing and finally deciding, I decided to indulge.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and spent a lot of time researching.

Fortunately, I made the best possible first choice (I'm still smiling) and was able to fulfill my fantasy of Russian among other things with an absolutely beautiful (in more ways than one) woman.

I furthered indulged with a duo ( every guys fantasy? ) a short time later and basically crossed the last fantasies off my list. (My Bucket List as one friend so kindly put it)

So now I'm in a dilemma.

Sure, fate may smile my way and I could meet someone who understands blah blah blah.

I guess the question is can you satisfy your desires and be honest about it?

Absolutely. What makes it interesting for many of us is that you can do it more than once. And in so many different ways. :-?

No.

You simply are not tapped into your senses enough, you have written off your list without taking time to enjoy the items on them and seeing them through to proper completion.

It's nice that you had your duo, I am sure that seemed like the goal but did you fully realize it?

If I set a goal of starting my own business do you think that I've fully realized that goal the day I register my company? Or do you think that my true goal is to be sucessful in running my own corporation? Most likely it's the latter.

All the time I'm asked my gentlemen that say they'd like to duo with two ladies but they have not really thought much beyond that, just that they would like a duo. That is the goal, the dream. So after a bit of prodding I tell them about a few girls I've worked with and try to see what type of fantasy they have.

One lady is very sensual, loves to kiss, caress and often the gentleman will start off on the side while she and I warm up together. We are slow, sensual and romantic together. She loves to run her hands up and down me, talk in low soft tones and describe in detail every moment of our time. Eventually our male lover joins us and we all share wine, laugh and play. It's almost what you'd expect evenings would be like in early 20th century Paris, the artists and their rather taboo lovers lounging and making love at will. Laughter, love and wine make for fun evenings.

Of course as we've repeated those nights we sometimes get a little wild and frisky and we continue to explore the depths of each others imaginations.

Now there is another girl that I usually mention to them, she is a bit on the wild side, even that is a bit of an understatement. I tend to be a little more reserved at times so she can be a good balance for me. I have the imagination to explore and she makes it happen and of course depending on the person guest starring the night can take all kinds of twists and turns.

I have to find what fantasy they are looking for and try to provide as close to that, often though they are looking for both and end up wanting to experience more.

I've had many duo's with a few different ladies and I'm still finding many different opportunities within that realm. It's a journey and if you look at it that way you'll realize that none of us have done it all, we are all just beginners fumbling around in the dark.

If you didn't enjoy something then by all means don't persue it but if you found something fun and enjoyable then look at all the wonderful little nuances within that and start exploring. There is a lot of pleasure to be found in this world and it's not just in scratching one more thing off the list.

Tommy before you entered into your 25 year agreement, did you date many woman? The reason I ask is that I never got married until I was in my late 30's and I played a ton, everything from cheerleaders to virgins,

Mall change rooms and Alters to voyageur bus sex I wanted it all I grabed life by the reins and held on for one hell of a ride. The funny thing is, I still want more and the difference between today and yesterday is that sex is sex what leads up to the orgasm is what counts....

Did I say that!!!! I'm starting to sound like a woman.... yikes!

So jump on the ride, hold on tight and enjoy.

rub

LOL..... problem is when you die you'll never be able to tell anyone....and will I really remember it.

rub

Each and every time the sensuality,lust, a great time of light domination, it just keeps me coming back for more.The more experiences I have,I always seem to want and happen to have more.

So to answer the question, "Have I done it all"- Nope,

do I have a bucket list?- Nope, just having the time of my life and the ladies have been outstanding to allow me to find my hidden sexual desires.;-)

i've been on here for awhile searching checking out reviews been with a few never written any reviews because they haven't been worth while but now i'm just going wait and see emma alexzandra when see comes just hope it's worth the wait which i'm sure it will be [lol]

i've been on here for awhile searching checking out reviews been with a few never written any reviews because they haven't been worth while but now i'm just going wait and see emma alexzandra when see comes just hope it's worth the wait which i'm sure it will be [lol]

ASk Tommy if i am...lol...your so sweet Hunter. I hope i live up your dream...

big kiss and hug,

Emma A

Hello, I'm new here.

I'm a mature man and I saw a few of the ladies in Ottawa and each one was a different experience.

Just yesterday I saw this ad. the lady looked great and I made a appointment

to see her. I saw her she was great! Completely new experience! I must say so far all my encounters were good.

There's always new things to experience.

:lol:

So to answer the question, "Have I done it all"- Nope,

do I have a bucket list?- Nope, just having the time of my life and the ladies have been outstanding to allow me to find my hidden sexual desires.;-)

Recently, a good friend of mine and I were lying around chatting when the topic turned to lifetime number of sexual partners. After a bit of thought, we both came up with a four digit number. Even though she's younger (20's) her four digit number began with a higher number than mine. Probably in part because she's explored quite a wide range of group activities and permutations on quite a number of occasions, even more than I have.

She felt she had now explored everything she was interested in exploring as far as completely new experiences went. And now was into exploring variations in the areas she'd found she liked the most. So no more toys or golden showers or large group scenes, for example. But certainly more m?nage and DP variations. And a continuing variety of partners. We were pretty like-minded in those areas.

However, neither of us were into BDSM or scat or extreme role play or a variety of other things and had no interest whatsoever in ever exploring them.

So, even though we were a couple of people who on one hand had done a lot of different things sexually with quite a lot of different people, and were up for exploring lots more variety within that context, we had by no means even come close to doing it "all".

All is a very big word

Guest f***2f***

I'm finding out that there is a lot of stuff i have yet to discover. I too sowed my wild oats before getting married at 28 years old....I had some very good experiences and some pretty sad ones....in the last year since taking up serious hobbying I've been experiencing a lot more, even though I started out pretty vanilla. Some trusted sps have gently shown me some rather interesting kinks and twists that are rather exciting.

As Yogi Berra would say "It ain't over till it's over!" All has not been experienced in my humble opinion.:mrgreen:

LOL..... problem is when you die you'll never be able to tell anyone....and will I really remember it.

rub

If you feel the need to "tell someone" then keep a journal and be Damn Sure it dosen't get opened before you die or your death could be premature LOL

Loki318

After the end of a 25 year relationship, lurking, e-mailing and finally deciding, I decided to indulge.

I'm a bit of a perfectionist and spent a lot of time researching.

Fortunately, I made the best possible first choice (I'm still smiling) and was able to fulfill my fantasy of Russian among other things with an absolutely beautiful (in more ways than one) woman.

I furthered indulged with a duo ( every guys fantasy? ) a short time later and basically crossed the last fantasies off my list. (My Bucket List as one friend so kindly put it)

So now I'm in a dilemma.

Sure, fate may smile my way and I could meet someone who understands blah blah blah.

I guess the question is can you satisfy your desires and be honest about it?

Lucky Bastard! My have not done list is much longer than my have done list.

Honesty is the Grey area that you can tolerate, there is no Black and White.

No.

There is a lot of pleasure to be found in this world and it's not just in scratching one more thing off the list.

I agree completely with the lovely Kyra.

Who said anything about Emma? I couldn't give a hoot about that beautiful, one of a kind, absolutely mind blowing, caring and lovely woman.

Take my word for this, you don't want to get involved or you'll end up like me...

Counting the days till she comes back.