SP with Great Massage?

Greetings all. I've been a long time patron of the local SPAs and a few indy MAs, and was wondering about crossing over into the SP world. I guess I'd be wondering who of the SPs gives a really good massage and tease, but without the MA restrictions. I see a lot of the Asian SPs offer massage, but would love to know all of my options. Thanks all.

Guest S**a*Q
Greetings all. I've been a long time patron of the local SPAs and a few indy MAs' date=' and was wondering about crossing over into the SP world. I guess I'd be wondering who of the SPs gives a really good massage and tease, but without the MA restrictions. I see a lot of the Asian SPs offer massage, but would love to know all of my options. Thanks all.

[/font']

There are better things to do with SPs than massages... Hehehe! ;)

There are better things to do with SPs than massages... Hehehe! ;)

Aw Sarah, but that's why he's asking the question, the massage can be a very nice bit of fore play, with the advantage that there are those better things to look forward to at the finish.

Hello, Hun

I think a massage is great fun. Before after, whenever. I think the world would be less angry if they had a massage plus some fun extras. XoXo

It has been awhile since I say Mia Bella, but she definitely cleared out some tough knots I had in my shoulders. It really helped loosen me up for round two :icon_wink:

My friend Nicolette Vaughn, doesn't advertise it, but she will give you an erotic massage as part of the session, if you request it.

I have had her rub my upper back and shoulders, and if it's any indication of what you guys are in for, you'll be back for more, I'm sure.

Guest cl****ald***ge

I think it could be fun to add a little massage into a full service experience. Taking a massage to the next level, hmmmm sounds nice ;)

Guest S**a*Q

I could do reg. massage but not the sensual massage. I didn't take RMT or anything, but I can definitely find and work out knots. :D

*(I just see bodyslides and such going horrible wrong with me... as I blast off the end of the bed and into the dresser or something.) LOL!

I could do reg. massage but not the sensual massage. I didn't take RMT or anything, but I can definitely find and work out knots. :D

*(I just see bodyslides and such going horrible wrong with me... as I blast off the end of the bed and into the dresser or something.) LOL!

Wheee! Now I picture a cape and super powers/prowess.

I absolutely love giving a great sensual massage, like her words, they're great WHENEVER.... The arousal that hits you from head to toe and all in between can be touched ever so gently right about there... I like giving hard massages, which aren't for everyone... Than a soft, wet body slide... Then roll over mesmerized as your... Is taken over... I can name some great ladies known for their massages. Anyone trained by Jasmine, CEO of CMJ is a dream.... Yours truly perhaps?

One of the best SPs at massage is indy asian Suky. May at ALLD is also excellent at massage.