A thought to ask, what do gentlemen prefer .... an sp to be completely shaved, neatly trimmed, or have a landing strip or natural?

For the sp's, do you prefer that your gentleman callers be neatly trimmed, shaved or natural?

I know my preference in gentleman callers is to be shaved, but neatly trimmed is good too.

I think it makes for a better experience all around and prevents that awkward 'do I stop and remove this hair or keep going' moment. lol

Let me know what is preferred

This thread just won't be the same without SA to fight the "natural" corner :)

Personally, I don't care all that much (although I do have a preference). I'm certainly not going to avoid seeing someone based on what I've heard about the styling of her nether regions.

I prefer men to be neatly trimmed or bare.I have a very thin,barely there landing strip and have met a couple of men who felt that I was hairy,lol.

So the question is to shave or not to shave,lol.I think this is a fun thread wether it has been said before or not,jmo.

When she is completly shaved I am convinced it makes the oral that much better. Likewise for myself, so I always try to be hairless.

• Like 1

A thought to ask, what do gentlemen prefer .... an sp to be completely shaved, neatly trimmed, or have a landing strip or natural?

I know my preference in gentleman callers is to be shaved, but neatly trimmed is good too.

I think it makes for a better experience all around and prevents that awkward 'do I stop and remove this hair or keep going' moment. lol

Let me know what is preferred

I did meet a lady who was obviously very dedicated and committed to her vocation and career in that she had invested in laser hair removal treatments such that she never had to worry about this again (no maintenance or stubble ever). The really serious SPs who see this as their life's work or career and find maintenance a nuisance might consider it, although it surely isn't an inexpensive solution she felt it was a very good investment.

I thought that was pretty neat (excuse the pun).

My favorite is a landing strip, something that will keep my nose warm when I am busy somewhere else

My preference for me is to be neatly trimmed- and that's what matters! (my preference, that is)

I do prefer when my gentleman callers are neatly trimmed as well.

In general I do enjoy hair so long as it doesn't get in the way. It's soft, and comes in many exciting shades! (Including the illustrious firecrotch, one of my personal favourites.)

Edited by Aspen Wilde
  • Like 1