Ebony on days this week?

Any ebonies recommended on days this week?

I am touring about town tomorrow (Wednesday) and would like a reco for the preferred club.

I prefer the hardbodied spinner type ebony, but voluptuous is good too.

Thanks.

Any ebonies recommended on days this week?

I am touring about town tomorrow (Wednesday) and would like a reco for the preferred club.

I prefer the hardbodied spinner type ebony, but voluptuous is good too.

Thanks.

There was a spinner at PM last week named Delicious. She was very friendly, but she just wasn't my type, but she may be yours. Actually there were a lot of ebonies that day last week.

Hey guys,

I was at Pigale's over the weekend... It had been a while since I was at a SC.... good times were had for sure

I saw a black dancer, disnt get her name... was wondering if anyone knew who she was. Dark skin, gorgeous eyes, tight body, natural looking fake breasts. She was alot of fun to chat with and the CR was great too

Anyone know who I mean? She told me that she works from Wed-Sat most weeks.

Any info would be very appreciated,

Cheers!

Anna at Playmate, I love you.

Beautiful ebony from Kenya. University educated. And a nice person.

A perfect woman. Dances infrequently.

2 jamaican girls at pigales, London and Nicky, are fantastic.

May have seen them before, one spinner w/ fake t--ts and one more fullbodied?

Tiffany at Barbs: nice athletic type figure with nice naturals and great bum, and cute face. Very frisky in the CR!

Tiffany at Barbs: nice athletic type figure with nice naturals and great bum, and cute face. Very frisky in the CR!

Do you know her schedule? Is she from montreal? Taller? Thanks!

She is from Toronto, fairly tall. She will be working days into early evening.

Edited by goose2ca
Additional info

Any intel?

There is some word in the Teasers Inc. thread that Lisa and Meena, the masseuse twins, are dancing at Teasers this week. Check their thread.

I recommend candy at the Playmate she's back from her home country. incredible natural breasts and great personality.

Katrina at the Bear Fax can be a lot of fun!!!:boobies:

Couple girls I got my eye on lately...

Teisha at Barbarellas,,,slim, super dark, long hair, gorgeous eyes and pouty lips, French-African accent...

Angelina at Barefax...tall, over 6ft w/heels,,really dark, the way I like em, super slim (rare in black girls) long hair, gorgeous face and amazing smile...

And of course the Black Barbie twins at Tease...Destiny and Jewlz..Ethiopian , so pretty , tall and slim, so full of life and playful !

I was dumbstruck last night at the Fax when I first laid eyes on Ivy as she came down those stairs and struck a pose , omg, what a doll !!

She's a dark mix with the most alluring eyes, pinup-girl look, natural soft 'big' hair ,amazing ass ...I couldn't take my eyes off her as she worked the floor, she can wiggle her ass like no other..

Another awesome girl , who is probably on Friday at Barbarellas (roast beef buffet on Friday) is Bella..she is very sweet and genuine, her Dad is Jamaican but you would never guess, she is 5'9" , golden brown skin but with a black girls booty and legs, the most beautiful eyes and a baby-girl voice like Britney Spears..

• Like 1