I have been quiet lately - in the hobby at least - thinking through some of my extraordinary lovely times, some crazy moments, and the utter fiasco of the sex slave experiment. So as we approach the New Year 2009, I am thinking about resolution.

Here is a boring definition:

Resolution: A resolution is not a law, but a measure expressing opinions on policies or issues or a deal with the internal affairs of a house.

Here is what Wikipedia says:

A New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until fulfilled or abandoned. More socio-centric examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more economically or environmentally responsible.

Here are the most common ones, according to the above source

Lose Weight

Gain Weight

Pay Off Debt/s

Save Money

Get a Better Job

Get Fit

Eat Right

Get a Better Education

Drink less Alcohol

Quit Smoking

Reduce Stress

Take a Trip

Volunteer to Help Others

Be Less Grumpy

SO - what are your resolutions?

I think mine are:

Do my research and be clear about my expectations but remember people are people and we all change our minds (and that sometimes looks like a lie).

Seek the slutty souls around me. There are plenty of good looking girls but they really don't get off on getting off. I am okay with paying for it but I want to lose myself in the funking dirty sex juices.

Spend more time on the beach and on motorcycles. Less time in front of a computer. And serious time between the thighs of hot wet nymphs.

Happy New Year my friends and have a sexy sexy 2009.

I have been quiet lately - in the hobby at least - thinking through some of my extraordinary lovely times, some crazy moments, and the utter fiasco of the sex slave experiment. So as we approach the New Year 2009, I am thinking about resolution.

Here is a boring definition:

Resolution: A resolution is not a law, but a measure expressing opinions on policies or issues or a deal with the internal affairs of a house.

Here is what Wikipedia says:

A New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until fulfilled or abandoned. More socio-centric examples include resolutions to donate to the poor more often, to become more assertive, or to become more economically or environmentally responsible.

Here are the most common ones, according to the above source

Lose Weight

Gain Weight

Pay Off Debt/s

Save Money

Get a Better Job

Get Fit

Eat Right

Get a Better Education

Drink less Alcohol

Quit Smoking

Reduce Stress

Take a Trip

Volunteer to Help Others

Be Less Grumpy

SO - what are your resolutions?

I think mine are:

Do my research and be clear about my expectations but remember people are people and we all change our minds (and that sometimes looks like a lie).

Seek the slutty souls around me. There are plenty of good looking girls but they really don't get off on getting off. I am okay with paying for it but I want to lose myself in the funking dirty sex juices.

Spend more time on the beach and on motorcycles. Less time in front of a computer. And serious time between the thighs of hot wet nymphs.

Happy New Year my friends and have a sexy sexy 2009.

Very Well said..LOL....My resolution is to first have my photoshoot in Montreal next week turn out as amazing as I hope......After that...maybe try and work out...other then pole dancing of course..LOL...umm Find an amazing Duo partner and travel companion....(this I may have already done..stay tuned).....Save money...blah, blah , blah..and have an orgasm each and everyday...hopefully every hour :lol: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I resolve to get into and out of tight situations as often as possible. Wait - this isn't new, it's what I do. :razz:

Guest f***2f***

Well I stopped making resolutions several years ago and used to state that my resolution was not to make any resolutions....I can't count the number of times the resolution has been to lose weight and get fitter...and i did that a few times...only to relapse in my slovenly ways....ha ha

With respect to this new hobby of mine (started in Feb) I would like to resolve much the same thing as Ulix.

My motorcycle is definately going to get a lot of mileage when the winds and snow stop howling....I'd love to find a sexy little nymph who wants to ride and then ride on a fairly regular basis...quality time between the thighs of wet, wild and "into it" ladies is also there on the list.

Come July I'll be travelling more for my work so I'm definately going to have more adventure "abroad."

Look out Emma...I'll be in Halifax a lot more often!!!:mrgreen:

Unfortunately, I can not make a resolution for myself for the coming year. It's not that I don't have any faults or don't need some self-improvement, it's just that last yearr I resolved to be less critical of myself. :-D

(plagiarized shamelessly from a "Betty" comic in yesterday's paper. What can I say, it hit a note)

And serious time between the thighs of hot wet nymphs.

Nice! I like that one, count me in!

Well I stopped making resolutions several years ago and used to state that my resolution was not to make any resolutions....I can't count the number of times the resolution has been to lose weight and get fitter...and i did that a few times...only to relapse in my slovenly ways....ha ha

With respect to this new hobby of mine (started in Feb) I would like to resolve much the same thing as Ulix.

My motorcycle is definately going to get a lot of mileage when the winds and snow stop howling....I'd love to find a sexy little nymph who wants to ride and then ride on a fairly regular basis...quality time between the thighs of wet, wild and "into it" ladies is also there on the list.

Come July I'll be travelling more for my work so I'm definately going to have more adventure "abroad."

Look out Emma...I'll be in Halifax a lot more often!!!:mrgreen:

bring your bike boner and damn what fun we could have....

My resolution is to share the love i have for life with everyone i see....make people smile and laugh as much as possible....

then drain them and steal their socks...lmao

kisses,

Emma A

I would like to make some friends and then get a social life. This leads up to getting out of my apartment more often, and not just to get groceries or the green (both kinds).

Guest S**r***e

Think I may jump in on this....I would fall into the norm category...need to get into better shape. Having just moved to the area I definitely need to find a decent social life. I also would love to find 2 or more ladies here that I can become a regular with( I pikced 2 incase the one is not available). I have one in mind already but have yet to see here. The other slot (or slots) are still open. I am open to any suggestions.