re: Booking Protocol for Sophia...

sophia varoushka posted in the section:

New Brunswick Service Providers - Schedules, Advertisements & announcements

I have decided due to some recent events and growing client base, I will be changing my booking protocol and screening method. The reason being, that I have formed great relations with many clients form HFX to Ottawa, and best to service and cater my "reg" clients, and to provide truly Elite service, this new method will assure high standards for these Gentlemen.

Excellent! I think this is awesome Sophia and definitely a step in the right direction. I read your complete post with interest and I can't see why anyone would have a problem with anything in it. I hope more of the ladies recognize your wisdom and follow suit!

As a gentleman that invests time and effort in finding a highly compatible "professional" friend or companion, the last thing I want to hear when one of these fine ladies is coming to visit whatever city I happen to be in at the time is that she is booked.

I'm also a believer in introductory luncheons, advance deposits and a clearly stated cancellation policy.

I commend your new policy as only prudent, wise and perhaps still too liberal :)

• Like 1

I agree 100% with you Backrubman.

I too am disappointed when trying to book visiting ladies and find out that they are booked.. only to discover later while chatting with them that they had unplanned cancellations from new clientele.

While we all have our situations where we have had to cancel, but at least being respectful enough and giving notice to our favourite ladies of having to cancel is only proper so they can replace such appointments.

And if the deposit requirements for new clients will assist the ladies, then I agree with Sophia's approach. She, as do all successful ladies, have a business to take care of, and therefore must ensure that she is maximizing the visits that she desires with new and existing clientele.

Great idea Sophia- hopefully it assists in ensuring you continue to visit and provide the excellent companiionship that we have all come to know so well!!

• Like 1

I was admittedly nervous to introduce this. As I was worried that people would be scared off and not book me. As any new revolutionary idea, endeavor is shaky ground at first. I am confident that this will be better for my clients and for me to come visit more often. I was worried about trust as well. As any lady here can tell you, it is hard work building and maintain your reputation here, the last thing I would ever do, is to be dishonest with deposit!!

Thank you for your support, I feel much better with this now:)