I was just wondering if the SP has a favorite age group they prefer or does it matter to them what age the client is?

I was just wondering if the SP has a favorite age group they prefer or does it matter to them what age the client is?

I'm not sure if I'm answering your question properly but some seem to do and usually they would indicate it on their contact information. I was asked once if I was in my early 20s because she didn't want to see anyone younger then 25.

it all depends on the lady...i try not to see gentlemen under 25. I like to have something in common with the gents i see and sometimes find it difficult to communicate with the younger men...as in similar interests,conversations etc.. so i would say in my case 30 and above gentlemen are my choise...unless the younger gents are mature ...

kisses,

Emma

I don't have any restrictions with "age group"... depends on the mood I would say.

Sometimes I like to "calm down" young stallions...:wink:

Sometimes "be calm" with middle aged...:wink:

Sometimes "take the calm out" with older...;-)

Seriously.. I don't have any problems with the age... as long as he/she is over 18!

Well i'm not an sp. But I don't usually like anyone under 30. I am 46 . But my favorite SP in Ottawa is 25, but won't see anyone under 35. Because she doesn't want to meet people she knows.

I was just wondering, I'm in my early 40's. Was wondering if there was any problems concerning with age difference with any SP's.

thanks

well you could pm the lady you are thinking of seeing and ask her. She'll tell you.

kisses,

Emma A

I was just wondering, I'm in my early 40's. Was wondering if there was any problems concerning with age difference with any SP's.

thanks

Well i'm not an sp. But I don't usually like anyone under 30. I am 46 . But my favorite SP in Ottawa is 25, but won't see anyone under 35. Because she doesn't want to meet people she knows.

My favourite SP just turned 24. But she's more mature than most women I know in their 30s and 40s. She's had clients from early 20s to mid 70s. I'm in my 50s and my other best friend is two years older than me. So personally I'm cool with 18 to 60 as long as they look good to me and there's a personal connection and chemistry of some kind.

I've always worked in areas where keeping up with pop culture and new technology has been a constant fact of life. And I've always worked with a wide age range of people. So my mental age has been stuck on 35 for the past 20 years or so. lol I'm a reasonably fit and active guy, but I wish my physical age was stuck on 35 as well. lol But experience and imagination are an excellent balance to longer-term stamina. Hope I can still do 35 minutes when I'm 60, though it was fun to do 60 when I was 35. :roll:

With myself, age doesn't really matter at all, as long as the performance is still there. Let me clarify that statement... you do have to be at least 18 though!! Its nice being with people older than 25 cause they have more to talk about, and just not worried about the BOOM BOOM aspects of our meeting. Afterall, its about being comfortable and enjoying it other... But don't get me wrong, the BOOM BOOM is FUN too... So lets go back to my room!!!! LOL Wink! Wink!

Well I am 50 and hoping to keep this hobby going for as long as I can. I really enjoy sessions, where the SP is comfortable with my age. It will be comforting to know that there are SP's that will show me a good time when I am in my 60's and why not even my 70's. What do you say girls... are you going to be there for me?

Well I am 50 and hoping to keep this hobby going for as long as I can. I really enjoy sessions, where the SP is comfortable with my age. It will be comforting to know that there are SP's that will show me a good time when I am in my 60's and why not even my 70's. What do you say girls... are you going to be there for me?

One of my favourite gentlemen callers is 75 years old and to be honest with you, I don't even notice his age. For the most part, age is just a number (IMHO) ;-).

70's? Please! That is the new 45. Tonight I had dinner with a gentleman who is 90, I saw the passport. The plumbing works with no little blue pills and he's an absolute charm. He has a little apartment in a seniors home and still drives. Went across the city today for a good shave and trim for our evening together.

I like my men. The over 35 are my preferred unless they are really mature.

Cat

The over 35 are my preferred unless they are really mature.

[/font]

I would have to agree with this range. I find, the older the client, the more selfless the date is, I do find that older men past their 60s are more enamored with the courtship and tend to be more polite....generally i find clients under the 25-year mark as feeling entitled to great service because they think they are our "breath of fresh air" because they are young and generally pity us for "having" to see older clients.

so many of us ladies receive emails like "so I'm 25, good looking, well endowed etc....what would you charge *ME*?"

perhaps more!....kidding tho....although we always tend to squirm at a client who needs to vouch for themselves, be it age, looks or err...."member-size".....generally there is no pre-requisite to seeing us other than being polite, respectful and well......not having to "sell yourself" to us. It gets a little backwards in my mind when I see that. We are not here to judge your physical qualities....we are here to service your true self. Usually, your character and demeanor is more what we're excited to encounter.

I digress, however, I have seen guys in their 20s who I didnt realize were that young until I met them due to their polite email/phone approach (and I give them points for not having to boast about their young age beforehand). And client over the age of 50 who I wanted to give a "time out" to or deny a "hall-pass" (i wont go into detail of the metaphor of what a 'hall' may be) to after rude and immature behavior.....there is always an exception to every rule....but generally if a client doesn't state his age yet exudes the most polite and respectful aparoach at first communication, Hes got my interest........even if I arrive and feel the need to card him at the door

(you laugh but its happened! turned out he was older than me!...I was so embarassed!..he was absolutely adorable and polite in phone conversation tho, so he totally won me over. still, I just had to make sure, lol. That being said, he was just as polite as he was in email as he was in person :-))

• Like 2

I personally find man over 35 more attractive, less rushed and with more endurance than the younger ones. There are exceptions however.

Trace:cool:

You girls have been really helpful. How naive I have been thinking that my age would turn off the SP. I have experienced a few situations where this seem to have been the case which made me second guess what it is I am doing.

As it turns out, I'm apparently well within the acceptable age demographic for this hobby. You girls have provided incentive for me to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle so that I can keep my end of the bargain up.

Cheers

Guest S**r***e

I think I am nearing the younger end of this scale having just turned 31 but I have never had a problem with an SP I met concerning my age yet. I am one of those fortunate?? ones that although I am 31, apparently some women think I am as young as 21...but most guess around 25 by my appearance. As long as you are polite and respectful I don't think there would be any problems no matter what age you are.

I am a little younger then the ages I see are posted. The big 30!

I find that an older woman is kind of a big turn on! But I myself prefer to be with women that are 25 and above!

I find the older SP's more interesting to talk too! IMHO

Having said that there are many youger women that are a treat to hang with!

Apex

Because, I'm no longer a Spring Chicken :mrgreen: I prefer clients over 25.

Closer to 30, better yet!

More maturity, better conversation, less hassle in general.

Jackie

xo

Usually, your character and demeanor is more what we're excited to encounter...

...but generally if a client doesn't state his age yet exudes the most polite and respectful aparoach at first communication, Hes got my interest...

Well said & that is what does it for me. Age is definitely not a factor (within legal limits, of course), but how respectful & polite my client is. I must say, though, that being in this business, my most memorable experiences have been with gentlemen in their 50's & 60's.

Edited by L******C*******a
spelling

Of course we will be there for you.......

The older a man gets the sassiest!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

Tracie:rolleyes:

I sorta worried a bit about my age so it's nice to see it isn't a problem. Now to stay in shape so I can enjoy meeting all you lovely ladies.:-D

Hmm, it seems I fall below the low end of the scales being thrown around. I guess I am young at 23 going on 24.

You are at that! I think the reason the ages are generally higher is that generally you have more disposable income (at the scales required to hobby) as you get older.

Hmm, it seems I fall below the low end of the scales being thrown around. I guess I am young at 23 going on 24.

I digress, however, I have seen guys in their 20s who I didnt realize were that young until I met them due to their polite email/phone approach (and I give them points for not having to boast about their young age beforehand). And client over the age of 50 who I wanted to give a "time out" to or deny a "hall-pass" (i wont go into detail of the metaphor of what a 'hall' may be) to after rude and immature behavior.....there is always an exception to every rule....but generally if a client doesn't state his age yet exudes the most polite and respectful aparoach at first communication, Hes got my interest........even if I arrive and feel the need to card him at the door

(you laugh but its happened! turned out he was older than me!...I was so embarassed!..he was absolutely adorable and polite in phone conversation tho, so he totally won me over. still, I just had to make sure, lol. That being said, he was just as polite as he was in email as he was in person :-))

Well, thank you for the kind words Annessa. I don't blame you at all for thinking I'm very young, as I do have a young boy's face (can't even grow a beard at my age). I didn't have wine, but gentlemen let me tell you that Orange and Cranberry juice can go a long way too..., all that by being polite and respectful, but that goes without saying. In my opinion, all women, no matter what they do, deserve all the respect and kind attention you can ever give them.

That being said, I do have to compliment you on the more than memorable experience I had with you. You put me at ease at the very first moment I spoke with you on the phone and right after you card me ;-) Until next time.

And now to the topic of the thread, hum, what was it again? Thinking of Annessa got me distracted...., well, I think this next phrase falls whithin the subject: I don't think age matters or should matter, as long as the maturity is there. Happy Holidays to all.