Jasmin Thai

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

mmm i read recom about Jasmin..i took other hobbiest advice & booked 2 visits with her while she was here visiting Saint John... can't wait for her to return again..."wow" icon7.gif

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Yes guys, make sure to book with her the next time that she is here. She is friendly and so easy to be with. Her skills are very good with lots of hugs and cuddles. Her pictures are accurate, but she is better up close and personal. Take the time to get to know her and you will really enjoy youeself. She is not a clock watcher and you don't feel rushed in the least.

What a treat.

I met her also... one word is enough to describe her... WOW. I would also say, the best BJ that I can remember. Definitely, I will see her on her next visit over here.

she was well worth the trip to SJ. Will have to repeat next time she comes back. Have to love a girl that tells you she wants to give you a BJ.

I met with her on tuesday morning and left breathless! She is absoluty perfect!!! She told me that she would be returning. So I have to assume she will return? I sure hope so!

Posted via Mobile Device

She advised me late May-early June & possibly Aug...she asked about beaches here & i told her to check Shediac beach out....so maybe Moncton might be on her schedule for Aug....it sounded like she was happy with her 1st trip to SJ & bookings

icon7.gifmy 3rd visit with her, her last visit to SJ @ March i booked twice based on all the reco's here on cerb....i wish i could have booked 2 times this trip also but my schedule didn't permit....it only gets better & better with Jasmine!! non-rushed, awesome massage, unbelievable oral skills...i can't wait for her to return in Sept or Oct., 1 1/2 hrs isn't enough playtime icon6.gif

Met with this amazing lady during my last visit to saint John. She is so cool and relaxed it will make you feel so comfortable. Just a very good experience and I hope to be able to meet her again in the future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.