Bareback services???

I have been asked about BBFS, for large sums of money, each and every time it gets an elicited "WTF"? are you talking about, hell no! I am ok with BBBJ, but that is NOT provided to each and every person that walks in the door or calls. I keep it safe whenver/whereever I can.

Std testing at most every there months, more frequently if I need it.

If I even hear of an SP providing BBFS or BBG, I won't even read reviews of her. Simple as that. BBBJ is fairly risky but who am I to say no while there are lips around it. I hope she uses mouthwash between.

BBFS - no way. This hobby is supposed to be about fun - mind you there is an element of risk and everyone has different tolerances for risk but BBFS is just way too risky. It was refreshing to read Kyra's post. Good to know that there are responsible ladies that value their health and the well being of their dates.

Guest S****_Up
but plain and simple when in a state of arousal people make bad judgement calls

You hit the nail right on the head Kyra. I posted this story before, and then deleted it because I was a bit self conscious, but in retrospect I decided to post it again because maybe it will be helpful to others.

I was one of those people this past fall. It's easy to say what the right decision is after the fact, but when you're in the moment it's all too easy to make a bad decision. In my case I actually did contract something, but thank God it was only a yeast infection. Of course I didn't know this when the rash first started. I went and got checked out and that's when I discovered the good news: what I had was completely curable. It turns out that several months on antibiotics for a sinus infection makes you more susceptible to yeast. Things could have turned out much worse. This was a serious wake-up call for me, and I know that I would make a better decision if I'm in the same position ever again.

It's true that this kind of risk taking affects our whole community. The positive side is that I was only seeing one SP at the time, and didn't see any others until recently, after I got my second set of clean results. I hope that the SP I was seeing has stopped offering this service, for her sake as well as all of ours, but I can only control my own choices from here on.

BBFS or BB greek is absolutely not something I would even consider. The risks are too high. You may think you are clean, but as someone else already stated, it can take up to three months for HIV to show up on your test. Also, it is not only my health that concerns me but also that of my boyfriend and lover. They are both kind enough to understand and support my work, and expect that I will not do anything to jeopardize their health. In addition, my body IS my work. If it becomes tainted or marred, then I lose my livelihood.

I recently had a client who asked me more than once during our time if I would go bareback and each time I politely refused. He seemed somewhat irritated, but my safety is more important than his feelings.

Also, if your penis is any kind of sketch, I'll cover it for blowjobs also.

You may think you are clean, but as someone else already stated, it can take up to three months for HIV to show up on your test.

Actually I believe it can take up to 6 months at least.

Also, if your penis is any kind of sketch, I'll cover it for blowjobs also.

I am curious as to what "any kind of Sketch" would be ??

Loki318

"keeps his fire engine clean, Its a clean machine" :)

I am curious as to what "any kind of Sketch" would be ??

Loki318

"keeps his fire engine clean, Its a clean machine" :)

Any weird extra skin, anything suspicious looking (rash, dry skin, ingrown hairs etc). It's not foolproof, obviously. And I also know that many STD's don't have visible symptoms. But yeah, that's how I roll.

Any weird extra skin, anything suspicious looking (rash, dry skin, ingrown hairs etc). It's not foolproof, obviously. And I also know that many STD's don't have visible symptoms. But yeah, that's how I roll.

That's cool some things there I would never even have thought of looking for LOL but the "Extra skin". I was once told by an SP "anyone that isn't cut gets wrapped", which I don't think is fair :( yea I know that there can be things hiding under there if not washed but we all take a shower first :) and guys just love to wash that thing especially if he expects to use it LOL ... At least take a look first...

"The soaps mine, the water's free and I'll wash as long as I like. :)"

Loki318

Guest f***2f***
BBFS - not a chance and I am not into Greek at all, so I am safe there.

A BBBJ is a wonderful experience but the raincoats now-a-days are so thin that the sensataion is not lessened that much. I worry about Herpies and other orally transmitted diseases.

I don't DFK much because of the fella that might have been there before me. You never really know what may have been passed on.

Sighhhh. it's a risky hobby and it comes down to, how much risk are you willing to take.

My 2 cents

You have to decide what level of risk you are willing to accept.

If you want no risk....log off this website...stop looking for sex with anyone at all and you will be 100% safe...bored to death...but safe!

Even sex with a SO is risky cause you never know if he or she has been with someone else

Picking up a one night stand is probably riskier than sex with a reputable SP.

Covered sex is a good way to lessen your risk and yet still indulge in your hobby.

there are a lot of things you can do uncovered which have smaller risks...hj etc

We are all grown ups and have to take responsibility for ourselves...if you're not then it's time to log off.

Well said Igotaboner, I've been doing this for quite some time now, and I will not visit a SP that will not allow DFK. :x

So I take full responsibility for my actions, because the deep french kissing is a real turn on for myself, plus I fucking love it!:smile:

I get checked every 3 months at your convienent drop in clinic.

I have dental care every 3 months, have no gum disease, have great teeth, I shave my facial hair (and am fully shaved below) and shave every time I visit an SP, So I really like BBBJ/DATY/DFK...what is wrong with that if I'm doing my part.

Amen Pete, but as you said, you do your part, and re assess when you get there. The ladies do the same.

I think boner mentionned that you need to know what your risk tolerence is (ish, sounds like a financial planner...)

That's cool some things there I would never even have thought of looking for LOL but the "Extra skin". I was once told by an SP "anyone that isn't cut gets wrapped", which I don't think is fair :( yea I know that there can be things hiding under there if not washed but we all take a shower first :) and guys just love to wash that thing especially if he expects to use it LOL ... At least take a look first...

"The soaps mine, the water's free and I'll wash as long as I like. :)"

Loki318

By "weird extra skin," I certainly don't mean foreskin. Uncut lads are more than welcome. I mean, more along the lines of strange flaps of skin where there shouldn't be, growths etc.

By "weird extra skin," I certainly don't mean foreskin. Uncut lads are more than welcome. I mean, more along the lines of strange flaps of skin where there shouldn't be, growths etc.

Wow, sounds like your potential clients have included some freaky dudes, Erin. Could there be a movie script in all this, perhaps "Mutant Dongs from Outer Space"? lol.

Which reminds my of a funny story from my days in the Maritimes. One evening, looking for a movie to rent in one of the many movie rental stores in the community in which I was living, I was browsing the Sci Fi section. I noticed a flick which had obviously been misfiled from the restricted Adult section in the rear of the store. The movie's title was "Ubangis on Uranus". (I'm not kidding.) Closer inspection revealed it not to be a successor to "Dune" or "Alien" but rather a series of exclusively anal encounters between very well endowed black men and women of a variety or races. :smile:

BBFS is a no go plain and simple, I don't pretend to know the ladies I see, in fact I am pretty smart at this game but get fooled a few times a year, at least I did it covered.

Not really sure why BBBJ and DATY got in the mix, you know that dirty mouth we talked about, it is also an extremely efficient germ and infection killing machine, it's a deadly combination to disease and infection (ever get a cut in your mouth within hours its basically healed if only the rest of you worked so efficiently.

I am still waiting for one clinical case of STD or STI transmission orally? Oh the scientist speculate and theorize the doom and gloom'rs spread lots of misconceptions, were is the proof?

I do get checked regularly because the fantasies that these ladies creat for us sometimes are exceptional deceptions, and I don't want to be the clincal case, however I would be... (unless they could prove my wife was playing around?)

Wow, sounds like your potential clients have included some freaky dudes, Erin. Could there be a movie script in all this, perhaps "Mutant Dongs from Outer Space"? lol. :smile:

You really have no idea. I have seen some odd looking shit, that is for sure.

Guest f***2f***

Dummpy's new avatar is fucking awesome...what the hell were we talking about??

:grin:But I do love the BBBJ and will not refuse it. I know some sp that have an oral talent and they just make my toes curl, especially when we are in the 69 position.:69: