Housework in the nude

I was entertaining myself this afternoon with a little housework. If you really want to know, I was cleaning behind the stove. Next to cleaning the toilet, the "behind the stove" thing has got to be the most unrewarding task in the universe.

Soooo, here I am with my head stuck behind the stove and I'm thinking - hell, I should do this in the nude! I tend to get creative when I'm bored....I should get paid to do this for other people. Yeah, that's the ticket!....I've seen ads on CL that for nude painters, why can't I do the same thing?

I can advertise this online. Nahhh, who am I kidding?....how many of you ladies would pay to have a naked guy romping around cleaning your house?

wiggle, wiggle, wiggle...

I recall this type of service "nude housekeeping" being offered in the OS classifieds in the mid 90's! Of course the housekeeping was offered by ladies only :)

I myself, would not really be feeling to see a man and his privates when he is on the floor bent over, doing a little house keeping ...LOL

Well,that is something to think about,might be good for a laugh:butt:,but since I love cleaning,I personally would never hire anyone to clean for me, nude or not.

This calls for a Seinfeld quote.

"The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."