I believe there's a new one in Victoria "Discreet Liasons" which seems to be run by a well known sp. There is also a co-op in Winnipeg featuring 4 well respected and reviewed women. I can't comment on the business practices of either but IMHO in theory they should be better run and would get my business were I so inclined.

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity are there any Agencies started by SP ? Are they better run ? Provide benefits ?

I didn't open Cupids but I am a former SP who purchased the agency 5 years ago. Major benefit of working with someone who knows and understands rather then someone who has just been on the side lines.

I think that a large number are run or at least managed by former SP's. In my opinion it is a vital part of the formula to a successful agency.

Guest C*****tte

French Kiss is a collective of independents that advertise together. It is worker run. More experienced providers mentor new arrivals. I have found this very beneficial as I have been on both sides of the equation.

Guest i***k***
French Kiss is a collective of independents that advertise together. It is worker run. More experienced providers mentor new arrivals. I have found this very beneficial as I have been on both sides of the equation.

I didn't know this! Very cool concept.

but I did have a client recommend the services of French Kiss. He told me about it and said it was like a Co-op, he liked the structure and we talked a bit about it. I think it's great the way you've set it up, good luck to you! :)

Thank you for sharing this information. It is definitely an interesting concept, especially the mentoring aspect of it.

From my research there are quite a few, and they can be some of the better run agencies. And, you have been honored by postings from a few of them already in this string. For instance, as to my personal experience, in Ottawa, Ottawa Playgirls is run by a former SP (Tracey), and in Montreal, I believe MontrealSexCity (Jessy ... i hope I got that right). FrenchKiss Society in Montreal is run by the SPs I believe (Charlotte, I think, is their webmaster). I have had the pleasure of spending time with Charlotte on a couple occasions and having some online discussions with Syndey Lacroix. These are bright ladies that not only provide great service, but they really seem to know what they're doing from a business standpoint.

I have used French Kiss services a few times, they are on the ball, well organized, gorgeous ladies, and I always get the information in emails in a timely fashion.They operate a excellent business, love the touring ladies, Sydney Lacroix and I have met a couple of times, and still exchange personal email hello's.

I have also had success with Garden of Eden through Nicole King, the same business approach applies,I'm on their email listings so you get 1st view of touring ladies.

Keep up the great work ladies,:wink:

For instance, as to my personal experience, in Ottawa, Ottawa Playgirls is run by a former SP (Tracey), and in Montreal, I believe MontrealSexCity (Jessy ... i hope I got that right).

Hello Kubrickfan,

I am not sure if you where saying that Tracy runs Playgirls in Ottawa and Montreal Sex City in Montreal or her there and me here but I can assure that no one else but me is running Mtl Sex City.

Also, not to be mistaken, as it is often the case, some girls are ''fronts'' for others. Yes Peter of Satin Dreamz (my former employer) and I work together, but MSC is owned only by me as much as SD is owned by him only.

;-)

Jessy (and Tracey) --

Sorry ... didn't mean to imply that MSC and OPG were related. I wrote that very early this morning.

And by the way, I have had great experiences with both of the SPs that I have seen from Ottawa Playgirls (Trish and Sabrina) and MontrealSexCity (Michelle), but the basic point is that I agree with the concept that these agencies seem to be very well run. Jessy also does a nice job helping Peter with his web presence with SatinDreamz.

Edited by Kubrickfan
clarification

I was part of a collective in Toronto - we never referred to ourselves as an 'agency', but the concept was similar.

We shared ad costs, incall expenses and provided back up and emotional support for each other. It was very much like a University Dorm, full of general silliness, some 'monthly' bitchiness from time to time, and a lot of fun. Oh, and the occasional naked pillow fight. Plus, you almost always had someone hanging around for spontaneous duo appointments ;)

It helped that we were all part timers with outside careers or school, drug free, and equally committed to maintaining good reputations.

I'd highly recommend a collective to any ladies working as indies -- it was a really positive experience, and we're all still friends.

If I was living out in the West coast, I'd know your phone number off by heart Bobbi...no need for me to call an agency.:grin: