hey there

I'm going to New Brunswick this weekend and would like to visit some strip clubs. How many are there and in which towns are they in? Id like to know any that I should avoid for any reason and ones that I should definitely not miss!

Please help :) And thank you in advance

From , John

A appreciative Nova Scotian!

they have a room for lap dance, nice been there done that, I'm not aware of any other activities. I will be seeing a young woman in Moncton on Easter Monday, I'll let you know how that turns out.

Im not sure if they are all still open its been a while since i worked the club circut but there is or used to be TNT in Bathhurst, Tennesse in Inkerman and Ketas in Edmonston. And u cant forget Blush in St john. Fredriction used to has the north star the girls may only be there on weekends if they do it at all anymore. Maybe others may know more on whats still open or happening. Id be interested to know as well. Hope that helps :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest dame*****n09*
Fredriction used to has the north star the girls may only be there on weekends if they do it at all anymore. Maybe others may know more on whats still open or happening. Id be interested to know as well. Hope that helps :)

Posted via Mobile Device

North Star hasn't been in operation for a while - no replacement in this area. Fredericton!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2011/07/12/nb-north-star-fredericton-1041.html

Wow well that shows how out of the loop i am lol.. Thats too bad i liked the north star back in the day hopefully they open another for the fellas in freddy!

Posted via Mobile Device

The building in which the North Star bar used to be, was demolished not long after the city bought it, to make way for some new development, condos and such. I will be quite surprised if there is a replacement strip club anytime soon in straight-laced, conservative Fredericton. Fellas have to drive to Moncton or Saint John, or further afield, if they want to partake of live exotic entertainement....

Blush in SJ is nice but the private dances are very tame.

Posted via Mobile Device

As with everything it is ymmv, I have had great dances there.

You are right of course, I was referencing my own experience after a number of visits to Blush and Angies in the last year or so.

Posted via Mobile Device

"Private" is a relative term here. In the good old days Angie's had walled-in booths with couches and doors, so the dances were indeed private. Now, the "private" dance area at Angie's is one big wide open L-shaped room with small padded benches along the walls with a very small wooden wall between the benches, about the height of your head when you are sitting down. There are no doors or curtains and some benches are back-to back in the middle of the room. The result is you can see what is going on at most of the other benches and other people can see what is going on at yours. Bouncers make rounds too. So, the area is nowhere near as private as I would like. But, that being said, it is the only strip club in Moncton, the girls are good looking and nice and I visit every every so often.

"Private" is a relative term here. In the good old days Angie's had walled-in booths with couches and doors, so the dances were indeed private. Now, the "private" dance area at Angie's is one big wide open L-shaped room with small padded benches along the walls with a very small wooden wall between the benches, about the height of your head when you are sitting down. There are no doors or curtains and some benches are back-to back in the middle of the room. The result is you can see what is going on at most of the other benches and other people can see what is going on at yours. Bouncers make rounds too. So, the area is nowhere near as private as I would like. But, that being said, it is the only strip club in Moncton, the girls are good looking and nice and I visit every every so often.

Thanks for clarifying, that is why I asked if they are private. Dances ARE private at Blush in Saint John, it is a small booth with a chair and a curtain. I think private booths are becoming rare in many places, not just NB.

Having said that the bouncers do, unannounced, take a quick peek inside from time to time, it is rare, but it happens.

there used to be a club off the TCH in Memramcook, they had private booths with closed doors, this adorable young blonde sat on my lap face to face and put her firm young boob to my mouth and let me lick and suck it. I was too stupid at the time to see this as an invitation to some "extras" for a little tip. stupid stupid stupid, instead I drove to Moncton and visited the Gentleman's Massage Club.

Ah yes, the Bear-N-It-All in Memramcook... (Or was that Bare-N-It-All??) Wow, that was many many moons ago....