Deepthroating BJ

I hate to be blunt but the only way i can say it is I have been looking for a sp that is great at giving bjs. Most of whom I have seen cant deepthroat or dont get really into it. Are there anyone out there that loves to give head and can deepthroat?

• Like 1

While im new to the hobby I have been with a few local providers and Peachy is by far the most talented woman orally I have ever been with. She is also super sweet and a lot of fun to be with, Look up here reviews and youll see her oral skills are talked about regularily.cheers

Do a search for red seductress. She is well known for her talents. I have not seen her yet but hopefully in the near future. She has an all oral special.

Ottawa is 1500 kilometers away from me to know who is great for specializing Deep Throating. But I am certain you will find some gals who are into it and can perform it. Then again, how Big are you Maestro ha ha??

• Like 1

I hate to be blunt but the only way i can say it is I have been looking for a sp that is great at giving bjs. Most of whom I have seen cant deepthroat or dont get really into it. Are there anyone out there that loves to give head and can deepthroat?

You'll have to take a trip to Halifax. I can deepthroat like a champ without gaging and love it. I've even taught lessons on how to properly deepthroat. Swallow it whole is my motto.

Additional Comments:

I prefer not to use my hands at all:redface: unless requested but that is so very rare..

This is in no way shape or form of advertising. Just stating a true fact.

Lexy

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 4

I would suggest Malika.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'd most definitely vouch for Malika. Unfortunately she isn't located in Ottawa anymore.

• Like 1

I'd most definitely vouch for Malika. Unfortunately she isn't located in Ottawa anymore.

woohoo for no gag reflex:)

I do however travel there about once a month or so:)

I can deep throat but I do have a gag reflex. Also the quality is different with the bigger sized penis. The more I dt the better the gag reflex gets.

Also applaud your honesty by mention that there are limits, certain low rent SP's like to make grandiose claims on other lesser sites.

'Low rent SPs'?

I haven't heard that expression before. Would you mind telling me what it means? Thanks :)

I am removing the post

Not insulting anyone here, if I did I do apologize.

Newbie mistake. Always more than happy to eat crow if I do or say something wrong.

Sorry I came to this forum to find quality and I have but I have to censor myself for quality as well, thank you

Edited by MadJester
spelling error
  • Like 1

And how has this discussion gotten this far without mentioning SaraMQ? Famous in her own right and occasional partner-in-crime with Malika. If I were dying this afternoon and needed one last shot before I went, Sara would get a call. :)

• Like 2

And how has this discussion gotten this far without mentioning SaraMQ? Famous in her own right and occasional partner-in-crime with Malika. If I were dying this afternoon and needed one last shot before I went, Sara would get a call. :)

I was just going to say....Sara McQ - the Champ!

I am removing the post

Not insulting anyone here, if I did I do apologize.

Newbie mistake. Always more than happy to eat crow if I do or say something wrong.

Sorry I came to this forum to find quality and I have but I have to censor myself for quality as well, thank you

We all make mistakes but I wouldn't consider you IMHO a "Newbie" to the board since your join date was 2010. We are all human and good on you for admitting when you've said something inappropriate, it takes character to do that.

I consider myself one, check my post count. Besides lurking a day or two here and there, only now am I hoping to properly plunge. Throw in several months between browsing rec's and that was the extent.

So yes a newbie IMHO

You'll have to take a trip to Halifax. I can deepthroat like a champ without gaging and love it. I've even taught lessons on how to properly deepthroat...

Damn, girl! I'm going to have to take lessons from you so you can teach me how to get rid of my gag reflex :icon_neutral::redface:

• Like 2

Damn, girl! I'm going to have to take lessons from you so you can teach me how to get rid of my gag reflex :icon_neutral::redface:

It's easy baby and never use that throat numbing spray, they will jam it right down in the heat of the moment and what a sight that will be, nuff said.

I'd be delighted to show you and give you some lessons until you can officially say "I have no gag reflex"!!

It's easy baby and never use that throat numbing spray, they will jam it right down in the heat of the moment and what a sight that will be, nuff said.

I'd be delighted to show you and give you some lessons until you can officially say "I have no gag reflex"!!

Hmmm... let me know if you need a volunteer to practice on. :D

• Like 3