missashley (bump pic advertiser)

Can somebody please pm me any details on missashley, the one that advertises her bum on cerb and has no reviews, thank you. I'm assuming this isn't the same well reviewed miss ashley formorly of nevadas, correct me if I'm wrong.

saw her a while ago. was happy with everything she offered. took care of all my needs. paid for the hour, got the hour.

Can anyone pm me with their experience? would be very grateful.

Not intending to single you out, but I gotta put this out there.. I see this type of thing again-and-again here..

1) A poster asks for someone to pm you their comments on the sp in question; meanwhile the posters above them report that he's seen her.. so why don't you just pm that guy instead?

2) Lots of members that have been on cerb for years, and have, I assume, seen some of the ladies in the city, yet have zero posts providing any useful information?? wtf?? UPTEEN posts saying "pm me the info" is not providing the rest of us any useful information, right?

imho, you gotta give back to the board, to help the fellow pooner..

No hard feeling, bro, I'll vacate my soapbox now... :)

• Like 8

Guest ***rgi*****9
Not intending to single you out, but I gotta put this out there.. I see this type of thing again-and-again here..

1) A poster asks for someone to pm you their comments on the sp in question; meanwhile the posters above them report that he's seen her.. so why don't you just pm that guy instead?

2) Lots of members that have been on cerb for years, and have, I assume, seen some of the ladies in the city, yet have zero posts providing any useful information?? wtf?? UPTEEN posts saying "pm me the info" is not providing the rest of us any useful information, right?

imho, you gotta give back to the board, to help the fellow pooner..

No hard feeling, bro, I'll vacate my soapbox now... :)

Two thumbs up

I saw her a few months ago. Very good body and she did her best to give me a good experience. She's not the most personable SP I've met...maybe it was me. Anyway, I was satisfied with the experience and have been back once.