How many of us ladies have wonderful conversations with gentlemen, they send us pm's asking for details (which is great), we look at their profile, and look and behold, nothing there about their location.

How many ladies would like to see the guys post on their profiles at least the province that they are in?

I have had many wonderful chats with the guys, they have asked about services I provide, donations and restrictions.....all in all, good information to know, but it would be nice if we knew where they were located.

A lot of times I will have guys ask me where I'm located, it's on my profile.

So if any ladies feel the same way that perhaps the guys should put a location on their profile, let me know.

I got messaged from a few that didn't even have gender listed, so I have absolutely no idea with whom I am trying to have a conversation.

For those gentlemen that have their location listed, thank you.

• Like 1

I think it would make things easier knowing if the gent is from your city,hence a possible visit that day or if from another city discussing services concerning an immediate visit is pointless as it couldn't happen until you or he visits which could be weeks or months away.Still possible but... and knowing where the gentlemen is from would still be discreet as he would only have to name a city or even a province,even so, I'm sure you will still get people asking even if locations are posted.

There is a location in the other information under the profile. If you check the about me tab you will see it there. It may be that some gentlemen are not filling it in.

It's difficult for me as looking back at the last year I have really spent more time away from home than where I would call home -- in fact I'm not so sure where my home is anymore. But I do know the city I was born in and while I may have "homes" in other cities, it is the first of multiple locations (the most common ones) you might find me in on a given day. But a good point, if you don't travel so much you have lost track of where you live then why not fill in the information :)

A lot of them are not filled out.

I get guys asking me all the time where I am, and yet 95% of those that contact me, don't have anything listed.

Thanks for your response.

There is a location in the other information under the profile. If you check the about me tab you will see it there. It may be that some gentlemen are not filling it in.

My guess, in many cases, people are in a hurry to register to get on CERB and look at and maybe participate in the board, and don 't take the time to fill out their profile completely. But yes I agree, people should go back in an fill out their profile, if not done already

From a Gentleman from Smalltown, Ontario (but I do travel)

RG :-)

Oh I completely agree.. the more info on a profile the better.

I hate seeing blank profile after blank profile...

Guys... get creative... make yourselves interesting.

I agree, too! I can understand if someone doesn't want to include his city or town. Privacy matters! But when there's very little or nothing in a man's profile, that sends up a warning flag for me. It's not that I want tons of revealing information posted on a public board--that would be absurd. Some details about interests and activities helps me get a sense of who a man is.

I agree, too! I can understand if someone doesn't want to include his city or town. Privacy matters! But when there's very little or nothing in a man's profile, that sends up a warning flag for me. It's not that I want tons of revealing information posted on a public board--that would be absurd. Some details about interests and activities helps me get a sense of who a man is.

I really liked the "Who we are" thread, I learned a lot about those that posted there, many of whom I feel like I 'know" somewhat, never having met them of course. Shame it did take off like some other endless threads did, I kind of hoped it would.

If there was more room for a non identifiable bio in the profile I and many others would of course fill it in.

Any email discussion with a lady I haven't met before about a prospective engagement always includes much more information than she needs. I'm even polite enough to put the important things first and then break it up, "okay, the rest is not important, read beyond this point only if and when you have the time" :)

But at least if she "wants" to know more about me and has the time, she has the information. Seems they do read it at some point before we meet and it makes for a better meeting.

Edited by backrubman
sp

I should add, in my profile, I put Smalltown, Ontario. That's because the smalltown I live in is somewhat comprable to a subdivision in a big city. Someone in a big city may not mind stating the city they live in, but not the subdivision they live in

During the course of an encounter, depending on the chemistry between the lady and myself, I may tell where I live, if it comes up for discussion

A quick rambling

RG