First time experience with SP's stories

Guest v**do****g

Everyone has ran into a mechanical cash grab like this SP at one point in all their adventures.

Your assessment of the appointment was very honest and the fact that she asked you to repeat with her was quite comical.

I have been at this for about 5 years and still feel a bit of a nimrod. Although I am a little more relaxed about meeting a new SP, I still often get the jitters as I wait in my car, usually way too early for the date.

Most of the women I have met more recently have quickly put me at ease and helped me have some very exciting encounters.

One of my earliest -- pre Lyla -- days, I would look for SPs on local newspapers, the ads for which were pretty sparse and dodgy to boot. Based on the basic stats and about 10 words of description, I chose one SP. Contacting went OK, although the communication was very cryptic in our information exchanges. Chose and hour and arrived on time. Needless to say the strip motel was a low-end 2 star max.

The door opened and my SP was on her cell...for about 5 minutes before she acknowledged me. I didn't know what to do with myself so I sat on the edge of the bed, feeling a sense of dread coming over me. The delay allowed me to take a quick look around and the place was a mess and smelled heavily of cigarette smoke.

So she finally got off the phone and abruptly asked me to undress as she did expeditiously, lying back on the bed with an absent look in her eyes. I immediately realized that the lady looked nothing like her written description and seemed at least 10 years older than expected.

Our laborious tryst was interspersed with cigarette smoking, snacks and answered phone calls. Not unexpectedly, junior was having a hard time getting it hard. She continued to operate on me in a purely mechanical way, which did not help my situation. After a short while she criticized me for not getting my appendage erected in time. This was a real turn on -- not! She then started looking at her watch and cell phone intermittently, all the while touching me like I was a three day old fish.

She then got up to go to the powder room and came back fully dressed. She invited me to get dressed only 30 minutes into our 1 hour meeting. Sending out the door confused and dejected she smiled at me -- for the first time -- and said she hoped to see me again........ (When hell freezes over!)

Live and learn, my experiences have only got better and better over time and especially since I joined Lyla and using the great recommendation section and other helpful commentary by all members to guide me on my sensual voyage.

As there not much to say about some of my first experiences with SP's. I'll talk about my first with an MA.

Was in the mid 90's and I was in my 20's and was going through newspaper ads and found one for affordable massage. On the phone she told me being a mature bbw giving sensual massages. Her rate was affordable and I went to her apartment where she lived and worked. When she opened the door I was a bit on the fence. Her description was honest, but for me she didn't look like the type of woman who gave sexy massages. But because she was honest, the rate was low and place was clean, I decided to try. She guided me to her bedroom and asked me to lay naked on the large towel on the bed and to relax. That's what I did and could fell her climb on the bed and oiling my backside. And this was followed by the massage when she started sliding her entire body on me. I really didn't expect that from her and it was great. After about 15 min she asked to turn on my back and she continued without sparing a single part of my body. She finished using her large breasts for extra happiness. There were a few repeat session.

• Like 1

Guest J**ck*9

It was the late 80's and I was working the overnight shift. I had been thinking about seeing an sp for awhile and decided to impulsively take the plunge ( pardon the pun.... lol). I looked one up through an agency in the yellow pages, closed my eyes and pointed down on the page with my finger and called the number. Spoke to a nice lady who asked what I would like, so I told her I wanted a beautiful blond with big boobs who knew how to do oral and receive oral ..... I love giving oral ... :) :) :). Lady said "got it! She's on her way, will be there in 45 minutes."

I was so excited when I heard the knock on the door. When I opened the door what faced me was a woman who looked like she came right out of the movie "Charlotte Sweet Charlotte". Her intense look with the bright red lipstick scared the shit out of me AND she was a brunette with incredibly messy hair and she reeked of coffee and cigarettes.... GAG ... GULP ... GAG.

I was too scared to send her away so I invited her in and she never cracked a smile which just added to her "scariness". Anyways, we did the deed (I guess my hard on outweighed my fear and disgust ... lol) and sent her on her way then RAN to the bathroom and took a 43 minutes shower to scrape whatever she had on her off of me.

Days later I could still smell her elixir of coffee/cigarettes which still had me gagging.

Thank God it only took 17 years to get over it before I tried it again. And I thank my lucky stars that I have now found the motherland we know as Lyla where women are true women who know and understand the art of being a good and attentive lover

When I first noticed this thread what popped in my mind was not my first experience, but the first act of the 1983 movie "Risky Business" with Tom Cruise meeting "Jackie".

This scene pretty much serves as a template for bad first experiences.

Enjoy.

• Like 2

Well, my first meet with a SP was an unexpected and fantastic experience. I was on a business trip in Kingston, about 6-7 years ago and I decided that I was going to see a lady for a massage. It was not too long after I started to be more regular in some MA places in Ottawa (CMJ) and Montreal (3 colombes), I was fairly new in this whole world.

Didn't know what to expect in that city (it was my first ever stay in Kingston - and only), but from my hotel, I did a little bit of search and found a MA place... I called; the woman told me there was plenty of beautiful ladies waiting just for me... how's that, yes sir... I'm on my way ladies... running... flying! When I arrived, I was introduced to several beautiful ladies and picked the one who was more into my standards. She was HOT and I will always remember her. She asked me what type of service I wanted... I said "it depends of the price of each service..." . She told me the different prices, including "If you want the total service, it's $$x". I said "Ok, let's go for the total service" thinking that it was a way to call the ultimate happy ending of this place. Don't forget that I though that I was in a MA place... Also, I'm French (and was still on the learning curve) so I had difficulties to clearly understand what she was saying in English.

So she offered me a shower for 2 - absolutely normal for the CMJ member that I am! Then, as she started to undress me for that shower, she suddently went down on her knees and started to BJ me... WHAT??? OK WOW, that was totally unexpected. BUT... hey, I'm not the one that is going to stop her, if she wants it, she can have it, I'll sacrify myself for the Team. After a few minutes of her having fun, we went into that shower and prepared ourself for a great moment.

We moved to the bed (no massage table) and she continued to work on my little friend. At one point, I decided that it was an unfair situation for her, so we moved ourself for an increadible 69; I believe she liked it. We continued to move on in our session. the rest will remain part of my greatest memories...

I can add that I was suppose to have a one hour session but I left 2½ hours later (of course, I paid the extra time). Let's say that this was my 1st experience with a SP, but - maybe because it was unexpected... - it was probably my best one.

I never returned to Kingston, but I've always wish to return to repeat with that lady.

Maybe one day

Cheers

The Black Bass

• Like 3